Sutton Ford

Parts and Service Director

June 18, 2018

"Friendly not pushy"

- helen

Service was great this time as it has been every time I visited Sutton Ford. Christopher whitehead was very attentive and professional. This is my second car from Sutton Ford and I would recommend them to anyone looking to buy a vehicle.

Christopher whitehead

June 05, 2018

"Professional, yet non-threatening"

- Bob P.

This was without a doubt, the best car buying experience of my entire life. And i'm 67. It was very relaxed, which I consider a hugh plus. And they actually seemed to listen to us. Noone was the least bit pushy, and everyone made every effort to see to it that we were satisfied. Again, overall the best purchase I have ever been a part of.

Anita Sutton
Other Employees : Jim Gilbert in finance dept was great as well. First person in that capacity that has actually listened to me!! Thanks Jim.

May 30, 2018

"The day of my service Mr. Dave Pleckham, was very profession"

- Mabry27

There is always a professional manner of staff that always please to help no matter what your visit is about. Me. Pleckham always greets with a smile and good morning every time I meet him. My service time at SUTTON Ford is always pleasant. I would recommend my friends if they are looking to buy a truck or car. Thank for your professionalism. Mrs. Mabry-Washington Blessings and more business to your site.

Jamie Vasquez