Sutton Ford

Finance

February 15, 2019

"Superior Service"

- msgermaine Verified Customer

I could not say enough about the way I was treated at the dealership. They where extremely kind and patient with me. They worked very hard to make sure I was happy and did quit until they got me in the car I wanted. I am so happy I picked this dealership to work with. Tavis and Jim are an excellent team.

tavis johnson
Anita Sutton
Other Employees : Jim from finance

February 14, 2019

"Escape "

- Willsmith Verified Customer

I saw your pricing on line and Walter provided a great experience with the purchase. I just had shoulder surgery so I had limited use with my left arm. He was concerned and assisted me when needed. The Escape that I liked had a charging issue when it was being readied for for delivery. Walter was concered about delivering it as I lived in Indiana and he didn’t want me to have any issue driving home. He got the service department to replace the battery before he delivered it to me. He went the extra mile so I wouldn’t have a future problem. He seems like a nice young gentleman that showed concern to deliver a good product and not just make a sale and move on to the next deal.

walter killingsworth

February 14, 2019

"Excellent price and smooth purchase"

- PIPERDAKOTA

Purchased a new Ford Explorer limited from sales representative Ron Eng and he made the sales process move as smooth as possible. AJ who works the internet sales was very nice and introduced me to Ron Eng when I arrived. The price advertised on the internet was 100% accurate and no haggling or excuses about the cost. Would highly recommend Sutton Ford and Ron Eng.

Ron Eng