Tasca Chevrolet

Raymond Greene

Jose  Burgos, Sales Consultant, Tasca Chevrolet

Jose Burgos

November 13, 2017

"Efficient & Effective Sales Experience = Repeat Business. "

- Matt

Its my 4th vehicle purchase from Tim; each and every purchase Tim has worked to find the right vehicle and price points to fit my budget. Tim also proactive in setting up the sales transaction in having all the options laid out and prepping documentation ahead of time to making the signing of the vehicle the most efficient. Everything in black and white, finance team was transparent to sales simplicity. Seamless. Thanks!

James Ricci

November 12, 2017

"Very helpful and proficient "

- Warrior32

My experience at Tasca Chevy was great I was in and out with my dream car. Tim Guillette who was my sales professional was excellent everything that I asked and all the information I was looking for he answered and gave me all the information And help that I needed all in all I would definitely recommend a friend or anyone looking for a car to go to Tasca Chevrolet in Woonsocket.

November 10, 2017

"Great car shopping experience!"

- JohnC1967

All the staff I had the pleasure talking with were very friendly and non intrusive. The showroom looks modern and cozy. The client waiting area along with refreshments is very nice and stocked with quality goods. The selection of vehicles is good I even got the impression if I was looking for a specific model of car the staff would do all they could to get it for me. Negotiating and financing was a very good experience. Jay did all he could to meet my requirements. The options were clearly laid out making it better for me to get where I needed to be. Tim Guilette my sales representative is awesome. I think I could hangout with him all day long. He worked hard to get me into my car ASAP. If you are looking for a good car shopping experience I would recommend going to Tasca in Woonsocket RI and ask for Tim.

Jay Jackson