Taylor Ford

Don Moon

October 17, 2017

"Great experience"

- Danielle Doyle

I just bought a Ford Explorer from Taylor Ford. Jamie Miller was my sales associate, and I couldn't recommend her enough! She was polite, professional, and extremely personable. She wants to make a connection with her customers, and it made my car-buying experience actually enjoyable. I absolutely love my new vehicle, and when I look for another one, I will definitely be seeing Jamie Miller at Taylor Ford! Thank you, again!

Jamie Miller

October 10, 2017

"New Car Purchase"

- Deb Burgio

I have purchased four cars from Taylor Ford. Three of them were sold to me by Don Moon. His professionalism is outstanding. If I could give him a 10 rating, I would. He synced my phone to my new Focus, and showed me all of the features. He even called my insurance company to switch my cars. I can't say enough good things about him. I would like to thank Mike Kolasa for getting me the best deal. He worked hard for that and I really appreciate that. Both men are an asset to your dealership. I will continue to purchase cars from Taylor Ford.

Don Moon
Other Employees : Mike Kolasa

October 01, 2017

"Good prompt service!"

- JB

I received good prompt service and Steve was a professional to work with. I would recommend family or friends to visit Taylor Ford in the future.

Steve Miller