Taylor Ford

Don Moon

Steve  Miller , New and Pre-Owned Sales & Leasing, Taylor Ford

Steve Miller

January 16, 2019

"Great place! Very pleased."

- mariah van

Awesome service by Bryan at Taylor ford, he’s the best guy to get a car from. He was told about to me by family friends and I went straight to him and do not regret it. Thanks Bryan!

Bryan Patton

January 11, 2019

"Excellent customer service"

- Mandi B.

Frankie zeroed in on exactly what we needed, made the deal work which turned into us leasing 2 vehicles. He took great care of us. Cindy was amazing to work with in finance. Neat, organized and very friendly service. So appreciated our experience!

Frankie Tucci
Other Employees : Cindy R.

January 04, 2019

"Great Job!"

- Freddie123

Dan H did a great job in helping me find the right car for me. We looked at several and he was very patient and answered all of my questions. When I found the right car, he helped us through the purchase and was very patient. I am also happy in how he helped me know how to use the controls. He also connected my phone. All of that to me was above and beyond. Also he wasn't pushy but very knowledgeable.

Dan Higdon
Other Employees : Can't remember her name--maybe Cindy-- very helpful with the finance.