Taylor Ford

Brent Sukel

May 21, 2018

"Used Car"

- janet

Taylor Ford is a beautiful dealership, very clean and people are nice. Nick Isom helped us with a used car for our son, very helpful and willing to work with us. I would definitely recommend him.

Nick Isom

May 16, 2018

"New Car Lease"

- gr8tnewcars

I have to agree that Frankie Tucci was amazing. It was very stressful for us and we were under a time restraint and Frankie went above and beyond to get us our vehicle as fast as possible even though we were not the best of customers by far. He just kept doing what he could to try to help us out even though we made many mistakes along the way. Great customer service. Thanks Frankie!

May 11, 2018

"Outstanding Customer Service"

- FrankM

Frankie Tucci was amazing. He worked with me to get the best deal on my trade and pricing for my new vehicle. He made the transaction seamless and I left with total satisfaction of my purchase. The entire team at Taylor Ford are exceptional. I want to thank Mike the Used Car Manager and Cindy in Finance for making me feel welcome and getting me the best financing. You need to see Frankie for your next new or used car purchase. Thank You