The Autobarn Volvo Cars of Oak Park

Volvo Service Dispatcher
Marc  Kubil , Volvo Service Manager, The Autobarn Volvo Cars of Oak Park

Marc Kubil

Volvo Service Manager
Steve  Adamik , Master Certified Volvo Product & Sales Specialist, The Autobarn Volvo Cars of Oak Park

Steve Adamik

Master Certified Volvo Product & Sales Specialist
Rodney Garmon, Sales Consultant, The Autobarn Volvo Cars of Oak Park

Rodney Garmon

February 26, 2019

"Trust and integrity!"

- Volvo 2012

I am happy to report that Robert Fellows has and continues to provide me with excellent customer service because he is trustworthy and has flawless integrity; traits which cannot be taught. The best access any corporation has is their employees! Thank you for an outstanding customer experience.

Robert Fellows

February 20, 2019

"Yearly maintenance "

- Happy Volvo owner

Annual checkups, Had to cancel twice due to weather, Jamir Garcia, was able to accommodate us at our convenience, excellent experience, loaner was waiting, Mr Garcia was very thorough with all the details, by the time he explained everything that they were going to check, all I could say was, thank you very much. Professional at all times, very nice person to deal with. I will be back.

Julie Keating
Marc Kubil
Other Employees : Jamir Garcia

February 15, 2019

"Best of the Best"

- VVTall

Nick Kourafas and Darrell Reimer made my car buying experience so stress-free that I won’t ever be able to go to any other dealership. From start to finish the process was smooth and great consideration was given for my time. I was able to tell them exactly what I needed and how much I wanted to spend on the phone. When I arrived at the dealership everything was already set up for me to view the vehicle I wanted (in the comfort of the showroom). Usually for me, buying a car is an all day proposition. No so at Oak Park Volvo. From the sales staff to financial, I actually felt like I was a member of the family. So much so that maybe next time I can get a family discount!

Darrell Reimer