Three County Volkswagen

119 Reviews of Three County Volkswagen

October 13, 2017

"Excellent sales"

- Santiago

James thank you for everything you have done for me I love the truck thanks I will send you customers whoever needs a VW I will be back soon with people for you

October 12, 2017

"New car excellent dealer ship"

- Rosalie1

As always a great experience at Three CountyVolkswagen. Would recommend this dealership. I have been dealing with this place for several years 😊 Have been in contact with Matt for appointments and scheduling .

Jose Aponte
October 12, 2017

"Excellent service"

- Oscarp

I went to look for a car today james from sales approached me and he sold me a pre owned passat 2016 amazing sales process thank you guys

October 11, 2017

"Amazing experience ! "

- Gfurtado

When going to Three County, I am always welcomed. Everyone there is so nice. I purchased my car with Dino. He listened to my budget and got me the exact car I wanted with all of the amenities I asked for and more. He was quick and efficient. I would definitely repurchase from them again!

October 11, 2017

"THE BEST DEALERSHIP IN THE TRI-STATE AREA!"

- Meg S

Purchasing a vehicle for me is a daunting task for me. Dino Sanchez, is OUTSTANDING! He made the whole process so easy for me ! He works with great ease & efficiency, explained all available options several times, updated my insurance, had the vehicle washed, even connected my phone & so much more. Ernie, The Sales Manager, was a Great Support - he answered many questions, as did Joey in Finance. THANK YOU THREE COUNTY VW!

"Great dealership"

- Jovenial

I would recommend this dealership because they are willing to meet your needs and exceed your expectations. It was a great experience overall so I would definitely return.

October 09, 2017

"Best car buying experience "

- Bigzak

I made a appt with zahir i just moved to nj i met with james and literally pulled so much to get me approved with his finance guy thank you guys really

October 09, 2017

"Straight to the end point!"

- Cianadebellis

My experience with James was amazing! He was a fantastic salesman who truly served my needs. He did NOT push. He listened to my price point and we worked together to lease my new Jetta! Woohoo!

October 09, 2017

"Excellent car buying process"

- Georgettec

I sent my son to see what kind of deals I could get for myself n he ended being with James for less than 30 mins and I got the best deal ever thank you guys

"VW GTI"

- Tessemam

Joey at Three County Volkswaken made my car buy experience enjoyable. He is a very honest and knowledgeable sale consultant. I would recommend contacting Joey at Three Country Volkswagen if you are in the market for a new vechicle.

Joseph Herrera