Three County Volkswagen

Master Certified Sales Consultant

March 18, 2019

"OIL CHANGE"

- DMARINO139 Verified Customer

I always drop my car off the night before for my oil and service needs. I do not make an appt. but I still receive the best service. I receive a phone call bright and early that they have received my keys and I am asked what time I would like my car done by. I think that is exceptional service considering I drop off with no appointment made and my car is always ready by my requested pick up time.

Matt Kuczek

March 15, 2019

"Amazing service"

- BARBIEMOM0905 Verified Customer

Dino was great , I told what I wanted , what met my needs and he found exactly what I needed and fast ! Iā€™m in LOVE with my car !

Dino Sanchez
Joseph Bulna

March 15, 2019

"Service"

- BRAPARELLI Verified Customer

Exceptional service and friendliness. I was in and out fast and everyone seemed friendly and willing to help. Information was given quickly and explained. Thankyou.

James Mastro