Tom Holzer Ford Inc

Braheem Abboud

November 22, 2017

"Best Sales Experience!!"

- Jayne

I went to Tom Holzer after 5pm with no appt. I was greeted warmly by Alex Hamilton. Alex was completely open and up front with me, displaying to me all the info I needed to make a great decision. I came home with great options and left the next day with a new car!!! I couldn’t have been more pleased with my treatment from start to finish!!

Alex Hamilton

October 24, 2017

"Told one thing over the phone, charge me when I get here."

- Hockeytown777

Every single time I go in for something service related, I am told over the phone one thing and it turns into me paying something that wasn’t disclosed once I actually show up for my appointment. The latest time, I was inquiring about a Sync 2 radio update for my 2014 Fusion. Over the phone I was told I fell within a Ford specified extended Sync warranty. When I showed up this morning, I was told the update would cost me $70. They always try to twist their words once I’m actually here. Incredible misinformed service people. HORRIBLE

Jason

September 27, 2017

"Excellent Service!!!"

- Felecia

Sam Jamoua was my sales rep. He provided excellent service. His approach was clear, concise, and consistent. I would definitely buy another vehicle from him again.

Sam Jamoua
Other Employees : Kamal Miller (Finance Manager) also provided excellent service. He works hard to find you the best deal

Tom Holzer Ford Inc, Farmington Hills, MI, 48335