Tony Nissan

Ryan Bautista

Debbie Adams, General Sales Manager, Tony Nissan

Debbie Adams

November 16, 2017

"The most satisfying, and quickest car shopping ever!"

- Megumi Kean

As a female consumer, I always felt like I am in a weaker position when I shop car because I do not have much knowledge about cars in general. There is usually a male dealer helping me throwing many fancy 'car words' that I do not understand, showing me fancy features that I do not care about, and tells me it is a good car for me. At the end, I feel like I was convinced to buy one. However, this time was different. Louise, the auto sales women that I met at Tony Nissan two days ago, who gave me the best car buying experience possible, changed my whole impression about car dealers. She was very nice, friendly, and understood what I want in my car shopping. She worked so hard for me to get the price I wanted to spend. I was able to get my dream car in 2 days after I even thought about it!! No extra sales talk, No manager coming out to negotiating the price that I do not want to spend. It was such a smooth car shopping that I felt nothing but good after she earned my business. I highly recommend all the young female car shoppers who feel intimidated, scared, do not know who to trust at car dealers, to go to Tony Nissan in Waipio and ask for Louis! She will be there for you. I would differently go back to her next time when I'm in the market for a new car.

Louise Obaldo

November 08, 2017

"Change oil and tire rotation"

- Frederick b Flordeliz

Appreciated to Jason Komori and his team good job will done fast and free car was on the spot while waiting my car.Thank you to Nissan Service Staff.

Jason Komori

November 05, 2017

"The best ever"

- rc808

Tony Nissan sales and service department are the best ever on what they do. They took care of me and my wife from sales and service experience. Special thanks to the service advisor Jason for his continues excellence in customer service. He makes us feel like part of his family with his expert opinion and recommendation to make sure our vehicle is well taken care and running smooth. We feel great every time we come for service and Jason always makes sure that we are happy with the service we getting. And just to add on to a great service, we would also like to recognize Ryan the other service advisor next to Jason table who also as equal as Jason when it comes to truly exceptional service. Thank you Tony Nissan for a trully exceptional service from sales to service department!!!

Eli Abordo