Tony Nissan

Allen Diethrich

August 15, 2018

"Excellent Customer service"

- Perez27

I wanted to trade my old car in for a new one. With the help of Hannah and her excellent customer service, I was able to drive home in the vehicle I always wanted.

Hannah Hernandez

August 14, 2018

"Purchased my first car in Hawaii "

- Kbrown1993834

Walking in I was a little nervous I wasn’t to sure what car I wanted especially since it was used. In my mind I was thinking used and thought the worst possible outcome because I’ve hve used cares before and they didn’t last to long or just wasn’t that appealing. Amayah was helpful she was sweet and patient with me she didn’t rush me into choosing something that I didn’t like or giving me something just because I said I had a certain amount of money, we sat for a few hours searched up some cars and if they were not serviceable she got right back to it with finding me something that would suit my needs, it’s not to often you get good customer service like that especially in the automotive business.after about 2-3 hrs of searching we found something I could call mine and I can honestly say I’m pleased with the selection we came up with, she was a huge help and I’m appreciate her patience and kindness towards me and the company that attended with me.if I could I’d repeat the process all over again and I’d pick her all that bee again, thanks to her I have a nice set of wheels and I don’t have to walk everywhere anymore.

Amayah Royer

August 12, 2018

"nissan sentra"

- 808Sentra

I am so happy with my new Sentra. The guys at Tony Nissan took great care of me!! Thank you so so much!! I would recommend them to anyobody. Easy and fast, thank you again Tony Nissan

Calixto Delos Santos