Tony Volkswagen

Aaron Chan, Service Advisor, Tony Volkswagen

Aaron Chan

4.2

October 18, 2017

"Getting a new vehicle. "

- Hito389

I've bought a vehicle from the tony auto group before and had a good experience so I wanted to return again to get a car. I didn't expect to leave with anything so soon but when I got there and told them about my car accident I was on before and they were so helpful. Jerem was the sales consultant that helped me and he did a great job. I liked that he was very knowledgeable and not trying to force anything on me. When o decided on what vehicle i wanted he talked to Paul and got everything started. It went very smoothly and pretty quick. Paul was a great person to work with and he did a great job trying to get me the best deal they could. I'm very happy with my whole experience at Tony and I will definitely recommend it to my family and friends!

Jarem Abella
Paul Lancaster

October 14, 2017

"No Hassle No Pressure."

- Paul G

Me and my family came to Tony Volkswagen, just to look at the 2018 Atlas, and Tiguan, we were very impress with the Atlas, and once we test drove it that was it, Eric, Andrew, and Joseph, made our purchasing experience as comfortable as possible, No Pressure, No Hassles. We are very happy with our VW Atlas. Thank You Tony Volkswagen.

Joseph Kinoshita
Andrew Lee
Eric Stephens

August 19, 2017

"Excellent service "

- Epullis

When I walked in I was greeted right away by Eric. I came in late a half hour before closing. I told him the car I came to look at and he had it ready to test drive. He was really friendly, patient and had a professional manner. This was my first time buying a car. He helped me throughout the process and answered all of my questions. We talked the numbers and got my a great deal. I would highly recommend to buy a car at this dealer with the service provided by Eric.

Eric Stephens