Toyota Town of Stockton

Sid Momini, Internet Sales, Toyota Town of Stockton

Sid Momini

Internet Sales

September 14, 2018

" Car accident replacement "

- Kayla reeder

I was involved in a car accident when I was hit by another driver who was not coherent. I immediately went to Toyota town of Stockton where Than Tran helped me find the perfect car that I was looking for! I was replacing a car that I loved! I found a car that offered great gas mileage and also was comfortable and looks nice too! It was affordable and they worked with my budget! Plus Than Tran is just the best!

Thanh Tran
Other Employees : Asif

September 08, 2018

"Internet Sales Guy Very Helpful"

- AC 2054

I was having trouble finding the car I wanted because of Toyota corporate's dumb website which doesn't show inventory locations. I called the internet sales manager in Stockton, Kevin Hamlin, and although they didn't have the car I wanted on their lot, he looked up and gave me the info I needed even though he knew he wasn't going to make the sale personally. Finally, someone who put the customer first! Refreshing.

Kevin Hamlin

September 07, 2018

"Best car experience yet."

- Mbmull

Luis Rubio was a pleasure to work with. He went far and beyond to get me a great deal and explained everything and showed me features on my vehicle and how to use them. I’ve never had another dealership treat me this way. I would recommend Toyota Town for your next car.

Asif Mahmood