Toyota of Braintree

Sales and Leasing Consultant

December 18, 2018

"EXCELLENT GREAT EXPERIENCE"

- Catol mcd

I bring my cars to this dealership for service and it has always been excellent. They always do a thorough inspection of my car to keep it in great shape. The people are very courteous, and professional. When it came time to buy a new car it was easy to go to the same place that I service my vehicles. I am so very glad that I did. Joe was the best. He was very attentive to what my husband and I wanted in a car and made sure we got exactly what we wanted. He spent several hours with us to guide us through the whole process so we could drive our new car off the lot that day. He made the whole experience easy and worry free. If anyone wants a new Toyota out there go to this dealership and ask for Joe so he can guide you to a great car buying experience. Thanks Joe!

Joe Lawlor

December 18, 2018

"Services"

- GV

Completed my Sienna sevice today. Askok Vaswani taken care of the service with super fast and explained all the details about the service. Very much satisfied. Good work.

Ashok Vaswani

December 17, 2018

"Excellent Service"

- A Perk

Had my car serviced and inspected. Mike was very courteous, friendly and informative! My husband thought so as well when he had his car serviced just a month ago. I’ve always had good sales & service experience with Toyota Braintree.

Mike Deligolia