Toyota of Braintree

Walace Langame, Finance Director , Toyota of Braintree

Walace Langame

Finance Director

December 15, 2017

"Best customer experience "

- Carissa.loughery

I can't say enough about the sales people here. I came to lease a new car and was helped by Viet Vu in picking one out. He was so friendly and helpful going over things with me. I would also like to take the time to say thank you to David Tufankjian and Wallace Langame who really made this deal possible for me. I'm so appreciative and thankful to both of them!! This was the best Christmas present I could ask for and I'm truly grateful to all that made it possible!

Viet Vu
Walace Langame
Other Employees : David Tufankjian

December 15, 2017

"Great experience for first time buyers"

- krogier

This was my first car purchase and I was very happy with the services and help they offered since I was not too sure what I was doing. Very friendly staff and they really know what you're looking for. High recommend again and again.

Joe Lawlor
Don Richmond

December 13, 2017

"Amazing"

- CD21

This was the least stressful car buying experience I've ever had. I never felt pressured into anything, they worked with me to get me exactly what I wanted for the price I wanted.

Enmanuel Hernandez