Toyota of Braintree

Don Richmond

May 20, 2018

"Pradip Sharma"

- Pradi1952

I have been to few other car dealership ,but this place is great. sale's person like Jathro he is full of enthusiasm with great smile he understands needs of costumers and knowledge of cars

Jethro Michel
Harish "Sunny" Ahuja

May 16, 2018

"bought out my lease"

- ElviraHancock

Had a very good experience buying out the lease on my toyota. from paperwork to plates and inspection sticker they made it easy. The service from Brian McGrath made us choose Braintree Toyota I will be back for a Tundra this summer.

John Augustave
Brian Mcgrath
Harish "Sunny" Ahuja

May 15, 2018

" Exceptional Customer Service and Outstanding Professional !"

- abigailmojica

I’m delighted to write an outstanding review for the team at Toyota of Braintree... It started with my phone call to the dealership that was answered by Bob Hadges, who took time to explain the options that I could possibly have upon walking into the dealership. Bob sent me an email immediately confirming our appointment. He is the reason I walked into the dealership because he did not rush me off the phone, he actually took the time to make me excited about my potential purchase ( he introduced me to the CHR over the phone, the vehicle I coincidentally ended up purchasing) ... Bob introduced me to my actual sales person, Shane Paiva. Shane was extremely knowledgeable about the vehicles, price points, features & benefits and addressed me with a high level of professionalism and courtesy every step of the way ! Then there was Carlos Ortega, who took me through the next step in the process; Carlos had a wealth of knowledge in terms of not only the vehicle but the safety features within the vehicle making me confident about my potential purchase as well as taking me through the various options in a comprehensive and caring manner...Arthur Martel, then took me through the financing, he was able to explain costs and pricing in a non-intimidating manner and made me feel very comfortable with my new purchase ! Arthur was very reassuring and kind. I just want to give a big shout out to the entire team I worked with at Toyota of Braintree; your professionalism and customer care are greatly appreciated!!! Thank you everyone😊 I just love my new CHR 🙌🙌🙌

Carlos Ortega