Toyota of Downtown L.A.

1901 S Figueroa St, Los Angeles, California 90007

Ray Lewis, Internet Sales Manager, Toyota of Downtown L.A.

Ray Lewis

Internet Sales Manager
Philip Kim, Internet Sales Manager, Toyota of Downtown L.A.

Philip Kim

Internet Sales Manager
Hank Brautigam, Internet Sales, Toyota of Downtown L.A.

Hank Brautigam

Internet Sales
Willder Reyes, Finance, Toyota of Downtown L.A.

Willder Reyes

Finance

January 17, 2019

"How car shopping should be. "

- merlikeburr

This is the first time I’ve felt comfortable inside a car dealership. Raymond treated me with respect and carefully explained anything I didn’t understand. He worked with my budget and I was able to drive off with a new car (to me) for the new year. I smiled the whole drive home. Thank you Raymond for not losing patience with all my questions and negotiation. A win-win compromise, the great compromise.

Brian Lee
Franklin Rivas
Ray Lewis

January 17, 2019

"Great experience, will recommend"

- pkanwal0829 Verified Customer

Hank was so very helpful. I was double minded on which car was right for me. Hank was very patient and compared different cars and got us in the car that was right for me and my family.

Brian Lee
Hank Brautigam

"Great experience"

- RDRFAN2000 Verified Customer

Julio Garcia @DTLA Toyota was great and a pleasure to work with. Located the vehicle I was interested and provided me a great deal. Thank you to all at DTLA Toyota.

Willder Reyes