Toyota of Gladstone - Service Center

Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.

Ryan Davis, Red Team Service Manager, Toyota of Gladstone

Green Team Service Manager

January 05, 2019

"Outstanding!"

- Scd2112

I unfortunately was involved in a head on collision that totaled my 2003 Toyota Tacoma. I survived! I purchased my first Toyota at Gladstone which is why I returned. I miss my 2003 Tacoma. But I love my new 2019 Tacoma Much more! Gladstone Toyota is the Best! Thank you Kristin DeMars.

Jeremy Ovalle
Kristin DeMars

October 16, 2018

"New truck"

- JB

Got a great deal on a 2017 Tacoma, traded in my 20111 Tacoma. Fair trade fair price for new vehicle. Treated with respect and honesty

Kenny Khzam

July 28, 2018

"Gladstone & Kristin make buying a car almost enjoyable!"

- WalkingProf

We all know the jokes about car dealers and dealerships. I purchased a 2017 Toyota iA in July 2017. It was the most pleasant car-buying experience I have had. Because I knew what make/model I wanted, I went online, and was connected with Kristin, who met me at the dealership, took me for a test drive, and then went out of her way to make sure that all the specifications and details I asked for were taken care of in a timely fashion. Finance was handled in a non-pressured, helpful fashion, and I was satisfied with even that part of the experience. Since last summer, I have gone in for routine service twice, and twice just to check tire pressure. Every time I have been met with outstanding, timely, and helpful service. Most recently, while I was waiting for my car, Kristin came up and we chatted. It had been a year, but she remembered who I was, what I had purchased, and was as pleasant when I wasn't her customer as she had been when I was. It is clear that Toyota of Gladstone takes pride in the vehicles they sell; from the nitrogen in the tires to the plastic shields over vulnerable parts of the finish, that attention is notable and much appreciated. I highly recommend Toyota of Gladstone. It is worth my time to commute there from Salem to experience such a high standard of customer care. If you are going through the online folks, do as for Kristin. She explains everything clearly, listens to answers, and follows through completely.

Ryan Davis
Kristin DeMars

Special Offers

Oil Change

Everyday low pricing - $38.95 - Up to 5 quarts of regular oil.

Service Center Photos & Amenities