Toyota of Gladstone - Service Center

Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.

Garrett Griffith, Green Team Service Manager, Toyota of Gladstone

Garrett Griffith

Green Team Service Manager

Ryan Davis, Red Team Service Manager, Toyota of Gladstone

Ryan Davis

Red Team Service Manager

July 28, 2018

"Gladstone & Kristin make buying a car almost enjoyable!"

- WalkingProf

We all know the jokes about car dealers and dealerships. I purchased a 2017 Toyota iA in July 2017. It was the most pleasant car-buying experience I have had. Because I knew what make/model I wanted, I went online, and was connected with Kristin, who met me at the dealership, took me for a test drive, and then went out of her way to make sure that all the specifications and details I asked for were taken care of in a timely fashion. Finance was handled in a non-pressured, helpful fashion, and I was satisfied with even that part of the experience. Since last summer, I have gone in for routine service twice, and twice just to check tire pressure. Every time I have been met with outstanding, timely, and helpful service. Most recently, while I was waiting for my car, Kristin came up and we chatted. It had been a year, but she remembered who I was, what I had purchased, and was as pleasant when I wasn't her customer as she had been when I was. It is clear that Toyota of Gladstone takes pride in the vehicles they sell; from the nitrogen in the tires to the plastic shields over vulnerable parts of the finish, that attention is notable and much appreciated. I highly recommend Toyota of Gladstone. It is worth my time to commute there from Salem to experience such a high standard of customer care. If you are going through the online folks, do as for Kristin. She explains everything clearly, listens to answers, and follows through completely.

Ryan Davis
Kristin DeMars

June 08, 2018

"Fast and easy. In and out 🤗"

- jeromerush2112

Kenny was great tryed to do anything to get me into a great car. All staff worked so hard to get me the best deal.

Kenny Khzam
Other Employees : I am sorry I can't remember all the people who helped me they all were Fantastic

March 24, 2018

"Great customer service "

- Juangrodriguez72

We were getting ready to take our annual spring brake trip and needed our 4runner serviced before we left, with such short notice Kristin DeMars was able to talk to the guys in the service department and get us in the very next day, we purchased our vehicle from Toyota of Gladstone a year ago and she has kept in touch to make sure everything is going well and getting the services we need long after the purchase,in my opinion it was not just a sale but how customer service should be , which is a rarity these days. Highly recommend purchasing from this guys, so stop by and see Kristin.

Kristin DeMars

Special Offers

Oil Change

Everyday low pricing - $38.95 - Up to 5 quarts of regular oil.

Service Center Photos & Amenities