Toyota of Hackensack

395 Reviews of Toyota of Hackensack

July 16, 2018

"Smooth and painless"

- Diane Velasco 1951

This is our 5th repeat car with Walter C and he makes buying a Toyota a pleasant experience. Not pushy or aggressive just very helpful.

Walter Chacon
Other Employees : Steve in Finance
Jul 17, 2018 -

Toyota of Hackensack responded

We certainly appreciate that you have continued to do business with Toyota of Hackensack. Walter is extremely patient and is fantastic at addressing customer needs and concerns. Congratulations on your purchase!

July 15, 2018

"Friendly and knowledgeable "

- R. G.

The staff was friendly and answered all my questions and concerns without no hesitation, and for me that's plus. Have a good day folks.

Other Employees : Billy, Julian and Frank
Jul 17, 2018 -

Toyota of Hackensack responded

Your purchase experience is extremely important to us at Toyota of Hackensack. Our staff does our best to answer any and all questions. Congratulations on your purchase!

July 14, 2018

"Most people were nice."

- Ali123

Sales person was nice and service. About the car and it’s features was explained for my new car very well. I understood everything quickly.

Other Employees : Rose
July 11, 2018

"Worth the travel"

- Bcoop44

I checked out this dealership online with Certified Toyota. They were very quick to contact me after my initial email. All of my questions were answered. I traveled an hour and a half to get to them but I was immediately greeted and assisted. After my test drive they worked with me to get a great deal. Two thumbs up!

Dan Beisswenger
Bill Coll
Other Employees : Nick Latino

Toyota of Hackensack responded

Thank you for travelling such a far distance to visit us. We appreciate the opportunity to sell you a Certified Pre-Owned Tacoma. I will pass along your kind review to Billy & Dan!

July 10, 2018

"Very pleasant experience."

- New 2018 4RunnerTRD PRO owner

Was in the market for a very specific vehicle (2018 4Runner TRD PRO) and dealer was extremely nice in helping me get said vehicle. Thank you, Toyota of Hackensack!

Dan Beisswenger
Other Employees : Jim Loscalzo

Toyota of Hackensack responded

The 4Runner Pro is truly a fantastic truck. Thank you for considering us and being patient as the vehicle made its way to us. We know several other dealers could not deliver the Pro as promised. Thank for affording us the opportunity to provide you a 4Runner Pro!

"Great place to shop"

- Mary

I always have a good experience here! Ana was great. She made the process super easy and in my price range. I feel good about my purchase

Ana Mayers

Toyota of Hackensack responded

Ana has a way of making everything seem extremely easy. A huge part of that is the effort she puts forth into the process to make sure that she address the clients concerns and questions. Thank you for your purchase!

"Love my new Corolla!"

- Rebecca

My experience at the Hackensack Toyota was great. Nixon was very helpful in finding the right car for me at the right price. When I came to pick up the car, everything was ready for me and I was in and out quickly. Dennis helped me get set up in the car by explaining all the features and teaching me what the different buttons and settings do. Thank you guys!!

Other Employees : Nixon Gomez Diago

Toyota of Hackensack responded

Finding the right vehicle at the right price is the hardest part of any purchase. We are glad that Nixon and Dennis we are able to offer assistance in your vehicle needs. I will pass this wonderful review along to them!

July 09, 2018

"Great instructional experience "

- Setaz

I was met by a Young gentleman who was very generous with his information. He taught me everything I needed to know about my new car. Especially the technology that I didn’t have much knowledge in. Thank you dennis

Melissa Louissaint
james Admin
Tony Munoz
Michael Park
Mario Puentes
Jay Rim

Toyota of Hackensack responded

Dennis is one of our highest rated employees! He really makes an effort to ensure clients understand all the new technology in their vehicles as they take delivery. Thank you for your fantastic review and enjoy your new vehicle!

"efficient and easy"

- carperson

Ana Mayers was my sales person and she made me feel comfortable and I felt like I was in good hands with her. She made the experience hassle free and easy. Everyone who I dealt with from paperwork to showing me how to use the car was very good. I would buy my next car there.

Ana Mayers
Other Employees : Dan, Steve

Toyota of Hackensack responded

The fact that you would consider us for your next purchase means a great deal to us! Thank you for your purchase and I will pass along your kind review to Ana!

July 07, 2018

"Great place. Friendly people. Negotiable prices."

- mike123

Dennis and Nixon were super friendly and helpful. Dennis answered all of my questions, showedand let me test drive all the models I wanted. Nixon was friendly, worked with me to get the price to where I wanted it and we went to dinner after while the got the car ready. We looked at and compared several different Rav4 and Hylander models. Favorite thing about this dealership is that a their vehicles are on site so you can look at and compare any models you want. The Hudson and Edgewater Toyota dealerships don't have all their cars on site. Highly recommended to anyone. And a Toyota is always a good buy.

Other Employees : Nixon
Jul 09, 2018 -

Toyota of Hackensack responded

We have a huge inventory or new and pre-owned on site. We feel that this certainly helps customers in the buying process instead of waiting for the a vehicle to arrive from off site. Thank you for your kind review. I will pass along the review to Dennis and Nixon!