Troncalli Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Sales and Leasing
Glen Ballew, Business Manager, Troncalli Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Glen Ballew

February 16, 2019

"Great Customer Service "

- Larry Bailey

Outstanding! They went to work the second I contacted them! A bad experience from another dealer put me in a bad situation, not to mention I owed way note than it was worth. I tried getting help from several dealers but it seems they are to busy or trying to make to much profit and no one could help. I contacted Troncalli Dodge on line and Tyler Grant called me right away! I found that he was very busy helping other customers but he called me and even sent me text messages, keeping me in the loop! a few hours later,I was driving the Truck I wanted! Go see Tyler Grant!

Tyler Grant

February 14, 2019

"Great place to get a car"

- Steve S.

If you're tired of all the car dealer games, Troncalli is the place to shop for a vehicle. I can honestly say this was the most pleasant experience at a car dealership. Tyler was great to work with and the whole team at Troncalli really works hard to meet your needs. I was looking at a preowned Pathfinder but we couldn't come to a number in my budget. Don't get me wrong, this isn't a negative. Instead of pressuring me to spend more money on that car, they worked with me to find another vehicle that would meet my needs. I ended up with a Jeep Cherokee which I wouldn't have thought to buy. I even found a problem with the trunk seal the next and without hesitation the response was "don't worry, we'll take care of that". Again, Tyler was very personable, professional and knowledgeable. At no point did I feel pressured to buy. I would highly recommend Troncalli to anyone looking for a vehicle new or used.

James Ayers
Tyler Grant

February 12, 2019

"Good service, fair price"

- kashmir311

Had a back injury but the dealership (specifically Bruce) worked with me to have my car delivered to the house as well as pickup my trade in. Great experience.

Bruce Belanger