Troncalli Subaru

Service Manager
Charlie Saines, Sales and Leasing, Troncalli Subaru

Sales and Leasing

January 19, 2019

"Joining the Subaru family"

- Deena F.

My experience in joining the Subaru family has been great so far. I received great service, with no pressure. I was able to test drive the car I want and was shown all the wonderful safety features that had drawn me to Subaru. I was able to leave and visit other dealerships and I didn't feel pressured to make a decision on the spot. A few days later after driving other vehicles I came back and purchased my first Subaru! Charlie stayed late that evening to accommodate my schedule which I was very grateful for.

January 14, 2019

"Excellent sales people!! Great dealership!"

- Daddy609

This is 2nd Subaru we purchased here. Service dept is also top notch & very professional. Jim Graham was great with no pressure to buy. This is 2nd Crosstrek we purchased & Mike Barlow has helped with both and is one of the best General Managers of ANY dealership we have ever gone to !!

Jimmy Graham
Michael Barlow

January 11, 2019

"Surpassed expectations "

- Markhatz1

I am completely pleased with my new Subaru purchase. My circumstances needed some fine handling and that is exactly what Bob Shiver did for me. I went to the dealership with a very specific need, and I was listened to and allowed to communicate exactly what I wanted. Felt extremely comfortable at the dealership and during the entire process. Alex, handling the finance was a pleasure to work with. Very sharp. I will call Bob Shiver when I can afford to upgrade to my next new Subaru.

Alex Avrutsky