University Auto Center

Dale Jurgens

November 10, 2018

"Great experience "

- Gibsongirl

The staff was so helpful and worked with me on every detail I had. Colby was great and made sure we found the right car for me. I would recommend UAC to anyone!

Colby Myers

November 08, 2018

"Good experience. "

- Devar

I appreciate Colby's patience. We hadn't bought a car for almost 8 years. Nice, honest staff. I felt the car I purchased was a fair price. I purchased a Santa Fe. Thank you.

Colby Myers
Holly Stewart
Other Employees : The finance lady. I believe Holly.

October 18, 2018

"GMC Truck Purchase"

- SMITHJW1970

UAC was great. They answered all our questions, were highly responsive, and provided a very pleasant buying experience. Mike was absolutely awesome. We will buy from UAC again. Thank you Jason and Teresa Smith

Mike Boner