University Auto Center

Erick Atkins, Internet Sales Manager, University Auto Center

Erick Atkins

Internet Sales Manager

August 17, 2018

"Erick Atkins takes care of his clients. "

- Jodidanielle

Erick Atkins is the best! I lost my key (was only provided one from the previous owner) and Zurich Insurance wouldn’t let me claim one until I had been given two keys from the dealership. Erick within a day was at my house in Roslyn programming a new key at no charge so I could take my son out for his family birthday celebration. I also got a call from the dealership to be scheduled same day to bring it in to get the FOB programmed but rescheduled for a different day so I could celebrate the birthday. When I came in to the dealership 2 days later Erick swung by the waiting room and greeted me and asked how the party went. When my key was finished he walked along side the gal delivering my key and walked me out to my car. What a gentleman and what outstanding service! If I have to do anything through this dealership I’ll be sure to do it through Erick.

Erick Atkins

July 24, 2018

"Great Local Auto Dealer"

- Swift

I walked on the lot and was out the door with a trade in and a new Dodge Ram in a couple of hours. Mike was a pleasure to work with and I never felt pressured to buy. I held out for a deal and Mike and the team made it happen. I'll be back for service at University Auto and will recommend it to family and friends.

Holly Hankins

July 19, 2018

"No better place "

- Dhart33

We buy all our vehicles with them because they take care of us! They treat us like family. Highly recommend! I love my brand new Durango!Thanks Mike and Andy!

DJ Thomas