Volkswagen of South Charlotte

Andrew Woods, FINANCE MANAGER , Volkswagen of South Charlotte

Andrew Woods

FINANCE MANAGER

November 13, 2018

"Traded in Honda Van for 2016 Tiguan"

- MeanBean

Wonderful experience at this dealership when we traded our older Honda van for a 2016 Volkswagen SUV. The Sales Consultants who helped us were very friendly. We picked a very rainy day to make our trade-in, and despite the lousy and chilly weather we received a warm welcome and excellent help with our purchase. We will be back when my husband is ready to purchase his next vehicle!

Saaid Olmedo
Andrew Woods

November 01, 2018

"Great experience with Spiro"

- Gingrasalan

Spiro and team were great from beginning to end. They gave me an awesome deal on a new 2019 Jetta! I will definitely be back to purchase another car. This is my second brand new car from them.

Kwasi Asante-Ansong
Spiros Dedis
Christopher Woodard

October 29, 2018

"Awesome Service"

- TRob

I came in after a tire blow out to get a new set of tires. Adam informed me of a tire special that was currently going on, as well as a very informative recommendation on which tires to chose. Adam also walked me to the back to give me a detailed breakdown and first hand look at all the issues that were discovered with my car as well as the options I had to get them taken care of. Adam stayed in constant contact and service was completed faster than expected!.

Adam Mikels

Used 2015 Dodge Durango, $27500

2015 Dodge Durango

New 2018 Volkswagen TIGUAN, $38590

2018 Volkswagen TIGUAN

• Free hand car wash when you have your vehicle serviced
Volkswagen of South Charlotte, Charlotte, NC, 28273