Volvo Cars Gilbert

Jason Hair, Service & Parts Director, Volvo Cars Gilbert

Jason Hair

Service & Parts Director

January 04, 2018

" Hans is very knowledgeable and helpful "

- Scott

It was easy to make an appointment appointment. It went very well. Hans was very knowledgeable and helpful. All in all a great experience. Thanks!

December 23, 2017

"Battery installation"

- robapharm

Several items were corrected on my car and one of them was changing the battery under warranty. 4 weeks after replacing the battery, I was having problems with my car starting. I needed my car serviced quickly because I am planning on doing a lot traveling during the next 2 weeks. I took the car to a different dealership. The problem turned out to be the battery was not installed properly. The wires were just placed on the battery and not tightened on the battery. The wires were loose and coming off the battery. I would give them a 1 star for this service but they did other work on the car. Despite being located 2 blocks from my house, I will not be taking my car there anymore.

Rick Kazanjian

December 07, 2017

"Do you think this was an $882.80 mistake?"

- PGR OWNER OF 2 VOLVOS

On Sept. 1 and Sept 7, 2017 I had my left and right front engine mounts replaced by a new Volvo Service dept. On 12-7-2017 I took my Volvo C-70 to Volvo of Gilbert (formerly Volvo of Tempe-where I purchased the vehicle). I was entitled a free oil change because they had always service the vehicle from the day I bought it -until they moved to Gilbert. 1st then were not going to honor the oil change-even though I had called ahead and they told me they would honor the free oil change. They did honor it. However, the service advisor called and said my engine mounts were "shredded" , which they said was a common problem in AZ. The repair cost was quoted at $882.80! When I told the Service advisor I had just replaced these motor mount several weeks earlier-He tells me there are 5 motor mounts. I went back to the Volvo dealer that replaced the mounts -the couldn't believe what was said-so I showed them the Gilbert service recommendations. They suggested I contact Volvo-which I did.

Used 2017 Volvo S90, $49791