Walt Massey Chevrolet Buick GMC

David Parnell

November 20, 2018

"Very fast"

- hannahlott Verified Customer

I was able to get an appointment when i needed it. They were very pleasant and helpful. They were able to get us in and out very quickly.

Christy Denney
Amy McClure
Eric Newman
Wendy Shoemaker

November 19, 2018

"Couldn't have asked for a better experience"

- The Lowe Family Verified Customer

Cory was the sales person that we were given when I first called to inquire about a vehicle I found on the Walt Massey website. I'm sure dealerships get calls everyday from people asking about vehicles then not coming in for a test drive or looking at the vehicle that the sales person just spent 30 minutes or more telling you about or giving information to you on the phone. After many calls like that you would think the sales people would rather just encourage you to come in and not have to spend time on the phone with you. Well that was not the case with us. Cory was very polite and helpful when I called. He spoke to his finance manager about what we trying to buy and the price we were wanting to pay. He answered all my questions or found out the answers and called me back in a timely manner. We agreed to come in and let my daughter do a test drive on a Saturday so she didn't have to miss school. When we arrived, Cory greeted us with a big smile and hello. The vehicle was already parked up front and ready to test drive. My daughter loved it so we did buy it. Cory turned us over to Chuck to review & sign all the paperwork. Chuck was just as friendly as all the employees we spoke with that day. Overall we had a wonderful experience at Walt Massey and wouldn't hesitate to refer them to our family and friends. PS. I had also inquired on the internet website before I called in and spoke with Cory. I just want to recognize Tammy Bolin because she emailed me a very nice video message. It was personalized to me about my inquiry. It wasn't a prerecorded video for everyone. I was impressed she took the time to send it to me. It really made me feel like Walt Massey valued me as a potential customer.

Cory Herrington
Other Employees : CHUCK DOMINGUES finalized paperwork TAMMY BOLIN sent me a video message

November 19, 2018

"Awesome experience!"

- meagan.taylor15 Verified Customer

Brian went out of his way to get us the vehicle that was perfect for our situation. He also kept us updated very frequently when acquiring the vehicle. We were very happy with our experience. Shemuel also did a great job helping us with financing.

Brian Lewis