Weatherford BMW of Berkeley

Kevin  Thomas, Client Advisor, Weatherford BMW of Berkeley

Kevin Thomas

Client Advisor

September 16, 2018

"Great buying experience "

- MC1025

Thanks to Nick Mills and the team at Weatherford BMW for a relaxed and fun buying experience Test drive a couple of 6 series and Nick spent time and answered all questions- knowledgeable and patient - really easy to make our decision Went with an awesome 650i -good deal, no hassle Great to have a guy like Nick who listens and works to get you in the car you desire After we decided the “BMW Genius” Andony Husary efficiently explained all the tech in the car- drove off knowing the car very well Overall 5 stars for Nick, Andony and the whole team at Weatherford BMW! Looking forward to being a long term client at this dealership!! Thanks! Mike and Lori

Andony Husary
Nick Mills
Dan Swanson
Natalia Aldaco

August 24, 2018

"Poor communication about service "

- Catherinep

I brought my car in for service and said a light had gone on saying something was wrong and I wanted to have it looked at. Bobbie had me sign something authorizing up to $220 for repairs. I signed but told him I wanted to be notified about what was wrong before I paid anything, because I wanted to be certain it wasn’t covered under warranty. He agreed, said he would let me know, and said it was probably just a lightbulb that gone out. I was under the impression I’d be informed before work was done. When I was notified to pick up the car, I was forced to pay the maximum for work I hadn’t authorized (which was a $220 light bulb change). I asked Bobby about what we had spoken about and he said he didn’t believe that’s what we said and walked away. I don’t think these people are particularly honest and I’d suggest going somewhere else if possible.

Bobbie Wetterau

August 05, 2018

"WORST SERVICE EXPERIENCE EVER"

- jphung

On Thursday, August 2nd, I had a 12:40 PM service appointment with JR Cortes. Arrived at the dealership around 12:30 PM and was told he had just gone to lunch. Ummm, okay. Why schedule an appointment if you can't be there? The greeter (sadly didn't get his name) was nice and helpful. He assured me that JR would give me a call once they locate the issue regarding my coolant leak. No call that afternoon, no call all day Friday. On Saturday morning, I called the service dept, got DEBBIE, and asked to speak to JR. I was transferred to someone else's voicemail instead. I hung up, called again, and was transferred again to no one. Ended up calling 4 times. By this time I was frustrated and just wanted to speak to someone. I asked Debbie to just find out if my car was ready for pick up. I told her that I had no loaner and that I would have to be dropped off, which was why I wanted to make sure my car was ready. I told her my advisor was JR, and she responded, "he doesn't work on the weekend." So, why didn't you tell me that the first time I asked for him? She continued, with a very nasty attitude, "Give me your name and number and someone will call you back - OKAY BYE!" and hung up. I was appalled. I have NEVER had a customer service rep treat me in such a way. I didn't even have a chance to leave my name and phone number. I work in customer service myself, and I'll be damned if I get away with doing what she did. Is this the kind of person BMW wants to represent its brand? I decided to just go down to the dealership. I went straight to the cashier, who wasn't really friendly either. Thankfully, my vehicle was ready. No service manager or GM was present. No one to complain to until Monday, which brings me here. This whole experience, besides my interaction with the service greeters, was terrible and not personable. I mean, I don't even know what my service advisor looks like. If I can give a zero star rating, I would. I won't be back and won't recommend Weatherford BMW service to anyone.

Debbie, JR Cortes