Weatherford BMW of Berkeley

Kevin  Thomas, Client Advisor, Weatherford BMW of Berkeley

Kevin Thomas

Client Advisor

April 06, 2018

"Another Great Experience! "

- James2018

I highly recommend Weatherford BMW and especially my salesman, Ali Samadani. Since 2007, I have purchased many cars from Weatherford BMW, and Ali Samadani is the principal reason why I keep returning. His personality, helpfulness, knowledge and guidance are always beneficial and appreciated. He is amazing and simply the best! I will continue to be a loyal customer because of Ali. He is a tremendous asset to the dealership. Weatherford offers a large selection of vehicles in an impressive, attractive facility. The entire car buying experience was smooth and efficient. The financing person was helpful and facilitated the purchase. Thank you, Weatherford BMW!

March 29, 2018

"lack of transparency "

- Ken

Discovered some undisclosed work on the car after leasing. Dealership brushed it off as “normal” and said the car is still in great condition. Not what I thought I was paying for.

March 21, 2018

"Great experience"

- Renee

I traded in my 3 series and bought myself a 5 series from BMW Weatherford. Stan was great! I am very happy with my purchase.

Stan Caldwell