Weber Chevrolet Columbia

Norm Christensen

June 16, 2018

"Hard Working "

- cardsfan94

Great service all around! Went over not knowing what to expect and was a little out there but was treated with nothing but respect and understanding. They really helped me find the best car for me!

June 16, 2018

"Great Experience "

- Mrfreeman

Our experience at George Weber was great. Our salesman Mark Linomaz was very helpful during the purchase of our vehicle. This is our second purchase at George Weber and both times we were very pleased and left with a vehicle.

June 14, 2018

"Great Experience Buying A Truck"

- ajl727

I am completely satisfied with my buying experience. Mike Shields really listened to what I wanted and made it happen. I met and was impressed with the service manager.

Mike Shields