Weber Chevrolet Columbia

Mike Boshans

January 22, 2019

"Excellent experience "

- tkessler

I had a great experience from the time I arrived. My salesman, Bill Emling, was very personable and helpful. I got a great price on the vehicle I purchased and for my trade in. I would recommend Weber Chevrolet to anyone.

January 21, 2019

"Bill emling is the best!"

- Jkan70

We purchased 4 vehicles from here over the years and mostly from Bill Emling. He is great to work with and has found exactly what we were looking for every time! Thanks for making our car buying experiences fun and easy, Bill! Will go back to see Bill the next time we need another vehicle. Weber provides great care, great service and an excellent experience.

January 19, 2019

"Easy and stress-free car buying experience"

- Micoa

Mark was a huge help and kept everything easy, simple, and informative. He answered all my questions and made me feel comfortable the whole time! It was a short and sweet buying experience! Thank you!

Mark Linomaz