Wellesley Toyota

Kevin Kielty, Sales Consultant (Pre-Owned), Wellesley Toyota

Kevin Kielty

Sales Consultant (Pre-Owned)

January 23, 2018

"Great experience in buying a new car"

- Kay

Honest, pleasant extremely helpful sales personnel backed up with a wonderful service department Great buying experience If you are looking for a car you must check out this dealership, I highly recommend.

Dima Saade
Other Employees : Mark, who instructed in car features. Explanations very clear easy to follow.

January 14, 2018

"Best car buying experience I have ever had!"

- HappyRav4Owner

My husband and I live about an hour away from Wellesley Toyota, so my experience with them started out via email. I was interested in a no money down Rav 4 lease that they had advertised on the internet. Andrew Dion emailed me back with the details, and ran my credit application to make sure I qualified for the offer, before going there. He promptly answered all of my questions and let me know that my application was approved. All that was left was to pick a color...it was that easy! We went to the dealership and met Ray Glennon, who helped us through the lease process. It couldn’t have been any easier. Ray explained the leasing process to us and answered all of our questions. Everyone that we had the pleasure of interacting with there was amazing!!

Ray Glennon
Other Employees : Andrew, and Moe.

January 14, 2018

"Knowledgeable and Friendly Atmosphere when buying a Car."

- Ghovanny

Henry Esteve was the sales consultant who sold me a 2015 Toyota Rav4, he was very friendly and knowledgeable, there was no pressure, it was a relax atmosphere, and Shaun Fisher the sales manager was also very helpful and courteous when purchasing the car. I will recommend this dealership to other people.

Shaun Fisher