Wellesley Toyota

234 Worcester Street, Wellesley, Massachusetts 02481

Chris Davey, Sales Manager (New Sales), Wellesley Toyota

Chris Davey

Sales Manager (New Sales)
Brandon Luciano, Sales Operations Manager, Wellesley Toyota

Brandon Luciano

Sales Operations Manager
Kevin Kielty, Sales Consultant (Pre-Owned), Wellesley Toyota

Kevin Kielty

Sales Consultant (Pre-Owned)
Ray Glennon, Sales Manager (New Sales), Wellesley Toyota

Ray Glennon

Sales Manager (New Sales)

November 17, 2018

"Excellent buying experience thanks to Nickolas Eure"

- Gmoney

Our sales rep Nickolas Eure was exceptionally polite, nice, and truly helpful. He was key to our decision to purchase. His friendly patience and honest insights really influenced us

Nicholas Eure

November 15, 2018

"Enjoyable experience buying a new car! "

- Roy

Our decision making process was slow and thorough. We visited Wellesley Toyota many times and always felt welcomed. There was never any pressure of any kind, instead, there was a genuine effort to help us in our process, at our pace. There was an entire team that worked with us and made us feel a priority, for months. Mohammed Najem and Shaun Fisher had amazing patience and were most accommodating, even doing test drives to our home, for us to see how the big SUV would fit in our garage. Every step in our purchase process was good and we are very happy with our choice. This was one of many dealerships we visited and it consistently stood out even above luxury car dealerships in the way they focused on our needs and respected our timeline. I highly recommend Wellesley Toyota!

Shaun Fisher
Al Javid
Other Employees : Matthew Finance , Selena, Mohamed Najem

November 10, 2018

"Excellent kind knowledgable Victor Olivares"

- Stephanie D.

Victor Olivares was assigned to me with my husband to sell us the wonderful 2018 new Toyota Prius I am enjoying driving. Victor is a gentle, patient, thoughtful, and not pushy salesman. He was just the right seller and expert for my needs, and my husband agrees. He took me on 2 test drives so far, first before I bought the car, and again after and was a calming passanger with me driving. He has since answered questions I’ve asked as I get to know the car. The last time I bought a car from Wellesley Toyota, a 2009 Prius, it was through that nice patient British fellow James, now in another department. As you all know I have been a faithful customer at Wellesley Toyota since before these Prius purchases. Your service department is fabulous too with a staff of the best!

Victor Olivaris