Wellesley Toyota

234 Worcester Street, Wellesley, Massachusetts 02481

Chris Davey, Sales Manager (New Sales), Wellesley Toyota

Chris Davey

Sales Manager (New Sales)
Kevin Kielty, Sales Consultant (Pre-Owned), Wellesley Toyota

Kevin Kielty

Sales Consultant (Pre-Owned)
Al Javid, Sales Manager (New Sales), Wellesley Toyota

Al Javid

Sales Manager (New Sales)
Shaun Fisher, General Sales Manager (Pre-Owned Center), Wellesley Toyota

Shaun Fisher

General Sales Manager (Pre-Owned Center)

October 18, 2017

"Easy to work with and great product knowledge"

- Berry38

Ray Glennon was an absolute professional and helped me purchase a Highlander after a test drive. He was informative, knowledgeable, and patient. I highly recommend working with Ray if you are interested in purchasing any Toyota.

Ray Glennon

October 14, 2017

"Prfect service!, Ms. Dima Saade, Wellesley TOYOTA"

- kotake6178

I came to Boston two weeks ago and I needed a car as early as possible for commuting. To purchase a car is one of biggest gates for immigrants and I had deep anxiety. Dima kindly not only suggested a new car which perfectly met my requests but also explained the detail of getting a car repeatedly until I understand what I should do in spite of my poor English skill. It took more than five hours for my procedure because of my low credit score, but she handled my thing with great perseverance. Also, she kindly talked to me while I was waiting for hours with anxiety, "Do not worry, Kosuke." Her warmth removed my anxiety. My mother country, Japan, is famous with the high quality of service, but I have never seen the person who is thoughtful like her even in Japan. I am grateful to her for helping me a lot. I'm sure that she is a very important person for TOYOTA USA. I will never forget her kindness. Thank you very much, Kosuke Takeuchi

Dima Saade

October 11, 2017

"A very positive experience."

- Debra

The entire transaction was a positive experience, emphasized by a professional demeanor demonstrated by each staff member. The attention to detail was impressive and appreciated.

Shaun Fisher