Wellesley Toyota

Kevin Kielty

Sales Consultant (Pre-Owned)
Chris Davey, Sales Manager (New Sales), Wellesley Toyota

Chris Davey

Sales Manager (New Sales)
Brandon Luciano, Sales Operations Manager, Wellesley Toyota

Brandon Luciano

Sales Operations Manager
London Joy Benti, Sales Manager (New Sales), Wellesley Toyota

London Joy Benti

Sales Manager (New Sales)

June 06, 2018

"Days of old"

- Billy

I am completely satisfied with the vehicle.It is a very smooth ride and handles very nicely. I am very happy with my car,It would be my pleasure to recommend Wellesley Toyota, Kevin Kielty, and Shaun Fisher to anyone that will listen. Thank you so much for your honesty and professionalism. It was my pleasure dealing with you both. In this day and age you don’t see this honestly and integrity anymore. Thank you so much for a great buying experience believe me it was a nightmare before I found Wellesley Toyota and these two were the icing on the cake.. Thank you so much,William Peltier

Shaun Fisher
Kevin Kielty

June 02, 2018

"Bought a vehicle very happy "

- Toddyp77

I scheduled an appointment for 12:00 on a Saturday got to dealership they were ready for me, Henry Esteve was very knowledgeable about the 2016 RAV4 Hybrid I was interested in. Car was ready for test drive. After test drive we came back inside and talked price we both agreed on price in 10 minutes. Easiest negotiation I’ve ever had. Finished paperwork scheduled Tuesday pickup car was all registered cleaned and washed on the outside and inspection sticker was done and gas tank was full. Henry also paired my phone with the stereo system. Car has been excellent I would definitely recommend the dealership.

Henry Esteve

May 29, 2018

"Excellent service"

- Sandersson

We had the pleasure of purchasing a used Toyota Sienna from James and Braulio. Both men were knowledgeable, professional and a pleasure to work with. We went in looking at one car and ended up buying another as the team took the time to ask what we were looking for and going above and beyond to give it to us. What I most appreciated was the fact that we were not subjected to the hard sell tactics that I have encountered elsewhere. I definitely recommend working with this dealer.

James Pierre