Wellesley Toyota

234 Worcester Street, Wellesley, Massachusetts 02481

Chris Davey, Sales Manager (New Sales), Wellesley Toyota

Chris Davey

Sales Manager (New Sales)
Ray Glennon, Sales Manager (New Sales), Wellesley Toyota

Ray Glennon

Sales Manager (New Sales)
Brandon Luciano, Sales Operations Manager, Wellesley Toyota

Brandon Luciano

Sales Operations Manager
Kevin Kielty, Sales Consultant (Pre-Owned), Wellesley Toyota

Kevin Kielty

Sales Consultant (Pre-Owned)

September 10, 2018

"From the moment I stepped in Wellesley Toyota I was treated "

- My car

I was treaded so professionally. So much information was giving .. when I was introduced to my salesman. Mohammed I felt completely comfortable and confident he knew what he was doing. So professional and thorough and very very pleasant . Each encounter I had with him was just the absolutely the best.

Andrew Dion
Brandon Luciano
Other Employees : Mohammed najem. ( my favorite )

September 09, 2018

"Excellent Customer Service!"

- jaxonl22

I was in the market for a Toyota Highlander. With a 6 month old baby, it was very difficult to step away and car shop at different dealerships. I remember speaking to sales at a south shore location, and even though I told them I'm unable to show up at a moment's notice, they kept pressuring me to go in for the "best deals." Then I called Wellesley Toyota, which is located near my office. I got in touch with Ray Glennon, who was extremely flexible and excellent to work with. He listened to my needs and situation, and not only was he completely understanding, he accommodated every request I had. I was super impressed by the way he handled everything, and I love the culture that Wellesley Toyota upholds. Ray was so great to work with, I showed up the same day to get the deal done. They're truly family friendly and I highly recommend them! Also, their product specialists are a wealth of knowledge. They answered all of my questions regarding the Highlander, and if they didn't know, they'd get back to me. Overall great experience!

Ray Glennon

September 09, 2018

"Outstanding! Chris was low key, which I really appreciated ."

- Wellesley

Superlative treatment from A t Z which really indicated Toyota Wellesley’s appreciation for my business! All Of the service clerks are very knowledgable, very customer oriented, & very eager to have every customer totally satisfied. George is also a great asset!

Chris Davey