Werner Mazda

1050 Gold St, Manchester, New Hampshire 03103

131 Reviews of Werner Mazda

January 15, 2018

"Best Experience with getting a new car I have ever had!"

- Alexa Peters

Best Experience with getting a new car I have had so far! I am sure there will be any more to come as well, I will only be coming to Werner Mazda from now on. David, Rich, and Jay were all amazing, knowledgeable, friendly, helpful, patient and fast, in a good way, not once did I feel like they were trying to rush me out the door. PS. Whoever thought buying a new car with your toddler with you would be so easy!

January 06, 2018

"An experience that will last a life time."

- Autumn_M

After experiencing the horrors of Tulley Mazda, I approached Werner Mazda with hesitation. Unexpectedly, Werner Mazda was astounding with the amount of experience and knowledge they demonstrated. Thanks to David Lee, I had the best experience at any car dealership thus far. He was very personable and realistic. He inquired what characteristics I was looking for and helped determine which ones were wants and which were necessities. From this, he composed a list which he presented to me full of options that were not only in my price range, but below my max. This was astounding, since I have very high expectations with just a step above a college student’s salary. David was thorough and only presented me with options that were financially possible as well as not on the verge of bursting my budget, which as we all know is done all too often. By the end of our session, I walked away a proud owner of a certified pre-owned 2015 Mazda 6 grand touring. If you are looking for someone who is concerned finding the best deal and the best suited vehicle Werner Mazda and David make the perfect team.

December 30, 2017

"The best of the best for customer service "

- Captain Cool

I shopped many dealers on line and Cameron was the perfect professional. He responded to my queries, was innovative without being aggressive, took the initiative in satisfying my needs by thinking and acting 'outside the box'. I had occasion to interact with both Rich and Nick who moved things along smoothly and pleasantly. I highly recommend Werner Mazda for your automotive needs....they do things RIGHT! (My wife commented "best waiting room around"). They even had a bone for our dog Chester.

Cameron Landry
November 21, 2017

"Amazing service!!!!"

- Kurt H Steinbrecher

Cameron, Jay, and Rich. Made my purchase of a mazda cx5 effortless and amazing. Great group to work with!!! They really care. Thanks Kurt - milford nh

Cameron Landry

Thank your Kurt!!

October 09, 2017

"Excellent sales experience "

- Stevej

Can not say enough about the sales and service employees. Got a great car and had a great time. The sales team worked with me and made sure I did not worry about anything. The service team cleaned and made sure my car was just like new.

john obrien
Other Employees : Roger Turnquist

October 09, 2017

""Best car buying experience!" - Mazda fan"

- Christine Rheaume

Bought my first Cx-5 Grand Touring 2017, I love this car. This car has Fantastic performance, Smooth ride, Upscale cabin, Roomy and comfortable leather seats and leather along the doors and more options. David, was extremely helpful and he made it very enjoyable and easy! Thank you David for such a wonderful car buying experience!

September 15, 2017

"The best around! "

- Sinea Juneau

I can't say enough great things about Werner Mazda! We just bought our 3rd car from them last night! I wouldn't go anywhere else to buy a car! Eric and Rich made it so easy and quick. They are both awesome, down to earth and helpful! The service team is also amazing! Pat is the only Technician we trust to work on our cars, always does such a great job! Thank you again guys!

Eric Werner

July 24, 2017

"Best in New Hampshire"

- Don-&-Anne

Werner Mazda, nestled in south Manchester, NH, was the best dealer,bu far, that we experinced when we recently shopped for a highly rated small SUV (with all the bells & whistles and great looks). This dealer in general and Eric Warner (sales) in particular simply out-did all competitors ... plus, we got the best value, and lowest price ... simply put, we couldn't ask for anymore.

Eric Werner
john obrien
Jul 24, 2017 -

Werner Mazda responded

Thank you so much for this review!!

May 04, 2017

"Going above and beyond!"

- sbar2n

I bought a CX-5 from Werner Mazda last June, which was a made a nice, professional experience by our sales guy, Mike Heintz and have since returned twice for routine service. The Service Dept. is A+ all the way! The staff is friendly and competent. I get in and get out without all the "extras" that my other dealership would seem to find when I would take my previous car in for an oil change. They even wash the car before giving it back to you. The waiting area is comfortable and stocked with beverages and snacks for your choosing. I asked them to look at a minor problem, which, not only did they spend some time on it to make sure that it wasn't really a problem but they did not charge me to look at it, unlike my previous dealer who would charge me $80.00 just to look at anything, however minor. I love this dealership! Werner truly has the meaning of customer service down.

melissa thoroughgood
Other Employees : Jessica
April 12, 2017

"Fantastic customer service"

- Mrtinysir

Went in on a Tuesday evening to look at the CX-9 models left before closing with a 2012 CX-9. Our salesmen Mike was fantastic, they took the headache out of purchasing a vehicle.

michael heintz