Werner Mazda

416 Reviews of Werner Mazda

January 16, 2019

"BEST EXPERIENCE YET"

- toddabrown

Cameron and entire team from start to finish was amazing and friendly with no pressure put on me! Thank you Cameron and Jay and team!

Werner Mazda responded

Todd thank you for the review!!

January 14, 2019

"Oil change "

- dunleavyje

Greeted promptly and service was completed in the time stated. I was updated during the wait and asked if I needed anything by several employees that walked by

January 14, 2019

"bought a car"

- 2hrowe

Thank you Joe for your help. You were easy to talk to and laid back with no Pressure. The process was stress free and fast! I love my new car. 2015 Subaru Impreza . Ray thank you for finding us a better rate on a Sunday. We will definitely consider Werner Mazda in the future if we should find ourselves looking for another car Holly and Nick

Joseph Murphy

January 09, 2019

"this is my 3rd mazda buying from Werner "

- lisahartson

This is my 3rd CX5 I have purchased from Werner I had many question on whether I should lease or buy. for my 3rd cx5. Cameron my sales man help us with a barrage of question I had for him.This is my 2nd time working with Cameron and I will keep working with him and Werner when I trade in my lease in 3 years. And Im sure I will have many more questions as I again will see if leasing will be done again at that time.

Werner Mazda responded

Lisa thank you for the review and the continued business!!

"Great experience"

- morgan_lawrence16

I worked with Joe and Jay to purchase my new Mazda CX-5. Both were extremely helpful, friendly, and fair throughout the entire process. I would recommend this dealership to anyone I know looking for a Mazda.

Joseph Murphy

Werner Mazda responded

Morgan thank you for the review, I hope you are enjoying your new CX-5!!

January 08, 2019

"Great dealership to work with!"

- Carguy1961

This is our second time buying from Werner. My first time was with my son who bought his first new car from them. It was a very good experience with no pressure sales and a very good deal. So when the time came for us to look at a new car for my wife, we decided to return. Rob was great to work with, and helped us immensely with our buying. He got us a great deal, and we're very happy with our purchase.

Robert Hering

Werner Mazda responded

Thank you for the review!! Thanks again for the considering us with this purchase.

""Pleasant experience""

- dgatta1

Buying a new car is always a challenge as you want to walk away feeling that you got the best deal possible. Rich, David & Jay were patient and pleasant while working through the numbers. David did an awesome job showing me how to use the navigation system in my new Mazda CX5. There is a lot of competition out there, but this dealership is definitely one to consider if you are in the market for a Mazda.

David Lee

Werner Mazda responded

Thank you for the kind review!! I hope you enjoy your new CX-5 Zoom Zoom!!!

January 08, 2019

"Greeting me as I arrive ."

- pperry003

Great customer relations, made me feel at ease and comfortable. Felt as if this was and on going visit, no pressure whatsoever. Great company to do business with, and great people working with me. Thanks

David Lee

Werner Mazda responded

Thank you for the review. I am glad to hear we made the process easy and comfortable.

January 07, 2019

"First service "

- kim_tony

I was pleasantly surprised when my service rep told me car was done AND they had washed and vacuumed it too!! I have never had that service just added on randomly for no extra charge! Thank you Werner Mazda! And I saw my sales rep who I hadn’t seen since I purchased my car and he remembered me...so impressive with all the people they must meet! Love this place!!

Jess Kinney

January 07, 2019

"Great Car Buying Experience"

- Pete Lecours

My wife and I are on our fourth Mazda through Werner. We always get great service through the buying experience, and the staff is very friendly, courteous and knowledgeable. We get the same great service for our Mazda's scheduled maintenance at the service desk as well! Highly recommend!

Michael Heintz

Werner Mazda responded

Pete thanks again for continued business we truly appreciate it!!