Werner Mazda

137 Reviews of Werner Mazda

March 30, 2018

"Great experience"

- mike

I had a great experience at Werner Mazda they make the process very easy and gave me a great value on my trade. I worked with Dave he was very helpful and knew everything about the car I was buying. Thanks Dave, Rich and Jay I definitely would recommend this dealership.

Mar 30, 2018 -

Werner Mazda responded

Thank you and enjoy your new vehicle!!

March 21, 2018

"My experience with Werna Mazda...."

- Suvsatisfied2017

Since my very first visit at Werna Mazda...I was so surprised at how nice the staff is there! There was NEVER any pressure to buy or lease...they have been great to me....they worked with me until I was TOTALLY SATISFIED....My salesman David Lee...has the greatest personality...and took a liking to him almost immediately....he helped me SO MUCH...and the sales mngr...at the counter in the showroom...was also very nice! A VERY DIFFERENT EXPERIENCE THAN ANY DEALERSHIP I EVER talked with....Werna Mazda's salesperson David Lee should be very appreciated by the dealership...as he has what it takes to get a sale executed...with a smile...

David Lee
Other Employees : Your Sales Supervisor on the Day shift...manager at the Sales head desk in showroom
Mar 21, 2018 -

Werner Mazda responded

Thank you and we look forward to keeping your experiences with us top notch!!

March 05, 2018

"all around good experience"

- paul3

There is a good selection of vehicles to choose from. Everybody was very friendly, easy to talk/deal with and really made me feel comfortable. Would buy from again.

Michael Heintz
Mar 30, 2018 -

thank you and enjoy!!

February 02, 2018

"outcome okay, process miserable"

- Tank

"2 day old new vehicle major warnings, would not acknowledge." The initial sale went perfect, the salesman, and finance mgr. were very pleasant and helpful both before and after. However, the 2nd day of driving. I got Master Warning Error messages, about cruise control problems, and warning about SBS brake/MRCC, also the rain sensing wipers stopped working. I paid over $30K for this vehicle that I only had for a total of 9 days, in which I had to bring it in for service on 3 separate occasions. Here’s the kicker Werner told me they do not know how to fix it, and didn’t think they can fix it, but would keep trying, and wanted me to keep it? Obviously, I didn’t want this lemon of a vehicle and asked for an even exchange. Werner didn’t have the color I bought, my only choice was pay extra for a color that I didn't want or like, or take back the problem car and they will continue to try and find out what’s wrong with it. But here's what really upset me, the insolent tone of voice salesperson Nicholas used while completing the exchange documents. He vehemently expressed how they did me a favor by swapping my defective vehicle, he was very aggressive, argumentative, rude, kept turning it around on me, repeating over and over aga “we are doing you a favor”; when I asked what this favor was he slammed the paperwork down and angrily left the room, would not answer my question. (Also, when I expressed how businesses stand by their products; he replied "they won't take back something that wasn't broken", obviously I would never think of returning a product to a business that was not broken, just another assault on my integrity) I wasn’t asking for anything but what I already paid for to be in perfect working condition. All they had to do was take ownership of selling me a defective product, but instead tried to blame the customer? There were other "Unpleasant" situations that occurred within the 9 days, but it's too detailed to write about. *(note: this rude employee was the only one I encountered. Everyone else at Werner Mazda were pleasant, very courteous, our salesman Jake, Jay in finance, and Rich the GM, they all tried very hard to help, with genuine concern.)

Nick Flood
Jake Weisberg
January 26, 2018

"Werner is a "Must Visit" Dealership"

- Dan

David is a friendly, polite, and knowledgeable person who went above and beyond to work out the deal that I wanted. . I was also impressed with the professionalism of the Werner team- no high pressure, annoying people at Werner. Completely satisfied- will visit them first with my wife for her next car.

January 22, 2018

"David Lee, #1 worst sales person 2018"

- tj1990

Take your time and business elsewhere. Trust me. Don't even bother with this dealership and especially this guy, David Lee. This buffoon wasted 3 hours of my life. Called in ahead of time telling him I'd be interested in seeing a specific car, told him I'd be at least an hour away, and he said yeah it'll be waiting for me, no prob. I leave immediately from my house to meet David. Upon arrival he sits me down, starts a nice conversation with me, then proceeds to tell me he just sold the car to the lady sitting over there long before I arrived to the dealership. I made it a point over the phone to tell him that I was at least an hour away and he didn't even have the decency to contact me and tell me that he had just bailed on me. Instead of letting me cut the trip short and turn around, he let me walk into the dealership and wasted 3 hours of my time. On top of bailing on me, he has me sit around waiting for him to pull up other vehicles that were "just like that one" with double the mileage and were prior rental cars. To top it off, as I was walking back to my car to go home, he points to a sheet of paper on the car that had my name on it with the word reserved as if it really meant something to him. David Lee, he'll waste your time. Edit: To top it off even more, immediately after posting this review, he sent me a personal email to tell me to delete the review.

Mar 14, 2018 -

tj1990 responded

Unfortunately, this is a recurring issue involving your dealership. However, I do hope you handle other situations better and wish you the best in that. Below is a review written just a month before my incident (Dec 2, 2017) by a user named Prizm_3445 I found on another review site. "Contacted this dealer about a car for sale to verify it was still available because I was coming from an hour away. Said it was available, and to come. Showed up and the gentleman at the desk laughed as he told me somebody just purchase it 5 minutes after I called. When I asked why they didn’t call me to save me the time, they didn’t have an answer. As I was talking, the sales manager was giving bad looks and was justifying why they didn’t hold the car for me, or called me to tell me it was sold. Typical car dealer bait and switch. Purchased a car here 3 years ago, but will never return to their showroom ever again. Unprofessional & inconsiderate."

Feb 06, 2018 -

Werner Mazda responded

Hello TJ. I am sorry to hear about your recent experience. We should have called you. David is actually a great guy that used bad judgement in this situation. Although I can not repair your experience we have learned from it and will handle any similar situations differently.

January 15, 2018

"Best Experience with getting a new car I have ever had!"

- Alexa Peters

Best Experience with getting a new car I have had so far! I am sure there will be any more to come as well, I will only be coming to Werner Mazda from now on. David, Rich, and Jay were all amazing, knowledgeable, friendly, helpful, patient and fast, in a good way, not once did I feel like they were trying to rush me out the door. PS. Whoever thought buying a new car with your toddler with you would be so easy!

January 06, 2018

"An experience that will last a life time."

- Autumn_M

After experiencing the horrors of Tulley Mazda, I approached Werner Mazda with hesitation. Unexpectedly, Werner Mazda was astounding with the amount of experience and knowledge they demonstrated. Thanks to David Lee, I had the best experience at any car dealership thus far. He was very personable and realistic. He inquired what characteristics I was looking for and helped determine which ones were wants and which were necessities. From this, he composed a list which he presented to me full of options that were not only in my price range, but below my max. This was astounding, since I have very high expectations with just a step above a college student’s salary. David was thorough and only presented me with options that were financially possible as well as not on the verge of bursting my budget, which as we all know is done all too often. By the end of our session, I walked away a proud owner of a certified pre-owned 2015 Mazda 6 grand touring. If you are looking for someone who is concerned finding the best deal and the best suited vehicle Werner Mazda and David make the perfect team.

December 30, 2017

"The best of the best for customer service "

- Captain Cool

I shopped many dealers on line and Cameron was the perfect professional. He responded to my queries, was innovative without being aggressive, took the initiative in satisfying my needs by thinking and acting 'outside the box'. I had occasion to interact with both Rich and Nick who moved things along smoothly and pleasantly. I highly recommend Werner Mazda for your automotive needs....they do things RIGHT! (My wife commented "best waiting room around"). They even had a bone for our dog Chester.

Nick Flood
Cameron Landry
November 21, 2017

"Amazing service!!!!"

- Kurt H Steinbrecher

Cameron, Jay, and Rich. Made my purchase of a mazda cx5 effortless and amazing. Great group to work with!!! They really care. Thanks Kurt - milford nh

Cameron Landry