Werner Mazda

Cameron Landry, sales, Werner Mazda

Cameron Landry

sales

June 12, 2018

"Great car buying experience"

- Elizabeth

Great buying experience. I bought a 2018 Mazda CX5 and love it! I could have purchased from a local dealer near me in Concord but after reviewing Werner online, I decided to venture to Manchester and I don't regret it. Werner had exactly what I was looking for at a great price. David Lee was wonderful to work with - I especially liked his thorough knowledge of the car. He also did a great job on the test drive to show me the different features of the car. This little bit of extra attention goes a long way in selling a car. The documentation signing process was quick and easy. Thank you David and everyone at Werner Mazda!

Nick Flood
David Lee

May 29, 2018

"Greatest buying experince with David Lee"

- Tricouy

David Lee was my sales rep for my second car at Werner Mazda. In simple words ill never go to another dealer again. David answered every questions I had and was never the type that would chase you. He lets you do your thing and he is there to answer your questions. I referred friends to him and I will continue to do it.

David Lee

May 29, 2018

"Great Salesman "

- abbie

Although we didn't end up buying a Mazda, I just wanted to say how amazing our experience was with Ryan Cassatt. He was new, and young (surprised to find out his age), but he was confident and knowledgeable. When he showed us the car (CX-5) that we were interested in, he didn't brag or wasn't obnoxiously "selly" and he didn't put down other car brands. He simply pointed out all the great features the car had. Also, on the test drive, that he created, we got to experience a lot of aspects of the car (turn radius, auto stop on the hill, speed & braking, suspension, and amazing backup camera). He even showed us the service area, how it didn't have any new Mazda's being worked on, and all the snacks/comfort they provide in the waiting area. Almost immediately, it was as if we were chatting with a friend, he was easy to get along with, full of jokes, and really nice. The only reason we didn't buy from this dealer was because we happened to go to a Honda dealership the next day and got a really good deal on a different car with all the features I wanted. I would highly highly recommend Ryan to anyone interested in learning everything about the car they are looking at and wanting a friendly person who makes the stress of buying a car go away.

Ryan Cassatt