Werner Mazda

Jay Trabucco

Nick  Flood, Sales Manager, Werner Mazda

Nick Flood

January 15, 2018

"Best Experience with getting a new car I have ever had!"

- Alexa Peters

Best Experience with getting a new car I have had so far! I am sure there will be any more to come as well, I will only be coming to Werner Mazda from now on. David, Rich, and Jay were all amazing, knowledgeable, friendly, helpful, patient and fast, in a good way, not once did I feel like they were trying to rush me out the door. PS. Whoever thought buying a new car with your toddler with you would be so easy!

Jay Trabucco

January 06, 2018

"An experience that will last a life time."

- Autumn_M

After experiencing the horrors of Tulley Mazda, I approached Werner Mazda with hesitation. Unexpectedly, Werner Mazda was astounding with the amount of experience and knowledge they demonstrated. Thanks to David Lee, I had the best experience at any car dealership thus far. He was very personable and realistic. He inquired what characteristics I was looking for and helped determine which ones were wants and which were necessities. From this, he composed a list which he presented to me full of options that were not only in my price range, but below my max. This was astounding, since I have very high expectations with just a step above a college student’s salary. David was thorough and only presented me with options that were financially possible as well as not on the verge of bursting my budget, which as we all know is done all too often. By the end of our session, I walked away a proud owner of a certified pre-owned 2015 Mazda 6 grand touring. If you are looking for someone who is concerned finding the best deal and the best suited vehicle Werner Mazda and David make the perfect team.

December 30, 2017

"The best of the best for customer service "

- Captain Cool

I shopped many dealers on line and Cameron was the perfect professional. He responded to my queries, was innovative without being aggressive, took the initiative in satisfying my needs by thinking and acting 'outside the box'. I had occasion to interact with both Rich and Nick who moved things along smoothly and pleasantly. I highly recommend Werner Mazda for your automotive needs....they do things RIGHT! (My wife commented "best waiting room around"). They even had a bone for our dog Chester.

Nick Flood