White Plains Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Joe DeMascio

Dino Zonetti, Sales, White Plains Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Dino Zonetti

December 14, 2017

"Great customer service "

- Jkapla11

As the only Westchester county dealership to receive Chryslers Customer First award for sales and service excellence, this dealership is definitely one of the best in the area. During a service visit, there were a few concerns I encountered with some of the requirements on fixing a recall, however, the staff at the dealership went above and beyond to remedy the situation. Within minutes of posting my review, the President (Augie) reached out to discuss the concerns I had. He took the time to look into the issues, speak with staff about any errors, and remedy the situation by fixing the recalls. The service department manager (Victor) was also very friendly, respectful, and professional about discussing my concerns and it is very rare that a dealer is so cooperative. The dealership reached out multiple times, prior to, during, and following my experience to ensure my expectations were fulfilled. The staff even offered to remedy the situation by providing added benefits to my future service visits. The parts department (Tony) at the dealership is also exceptional. They are very friendly, easy to work with, and always ensure the correct parts are ordered. I look forward to bringing my vehicle back to the dealership for future service needs and eventually purchasing a new Jeep from the dealership. This dealership definitely deserves the Chryslers Customer award for sales and service excellence.

Service Department
Augie Difeo
Other Employees : Ray Kahn, Victor Roland, Christopher Conticchio, Tony

December 13, 2017

"Lying not Ok"

- Stephen J McNamara

ZERO STARS!!!!! I had a really bad experience in leasing a truck from this dealership! They told me that they were buying my old lease out, buying the truck and that I wouldn't be responsible for anything else. The following week I received a bill for over $4,000 from Chrysler for the miles and damage because White Plains decided to not buy the truck after all. This is NOT what they told me!! I called WPCD and they told me there was nothing they could do for me. Be very careful and if at all possible go elsewhere. Lying isn't very good for business and is extremely unprofessional.

Sales Rep

October 24, 2017

"Great, easy experience"

- jmeise

Walter was excellent to work with, would definitely return for my next purchase. They gave me a good value for my trade in and a good price on my new vehicle.

Walter Parker

2015 Jeep Wrangler

Used 2016 Jeep Renegade, $19887

2016 Jeep Renegade

• auto detailing
  • loaner car programs available
White Plains Chrysler Jeep Dodge, White Plains, NY, 10601