Wilde Honda Sarasota

Finance

November 20, 2017

"Go to the best"

- Charlietuna1234

I had the great opportunity to meet with one of the most curtious respectull and knowledgeable sales representatives at Honda. David Misiewicz was extremely patient with all the request my wife and I had. He went over and above to put us in several vehicles to test drive and never pushed the sales agenda. His quite professionalism is an extremely rare quality that many sales people would benefit from learning. We look forward to working with David more in the future.

David Misiewicz

November 19, 2017

"car shop"

- Joe

Our experience at Wilde was good. Jim was our salesperson and was helpful in trying to get us into the van that we were looking for. It took a bit of time to find the one that we liked but we did find what we were looking for. Steve was very nice in finishing out the process in the finance office.

Stephen Morris
Other Employees : Jim Timpson

November 18, 2017

"CRV Purchase - Michael Malmsbury"

- Satisfied customer

I had a great experience last week purchasing my second CRV through Michael. Today I was having difficulty hooking some things up. I went back to the dealership and Michael was there to help me once again. Above and beyond, great service. Thanks Michael!

Michael Malmsbury