Wilde Honda Sarasota

Finance

January 14, 2018

"Honest dealership"

- rodg08

Chad called me about a car they had available. He was able to go through the numbers and confirm the pricing before I arrived. The vehicle I wanted to purchase was a Civic Type R, a car that is highly sought after but not impossible to find. What is impossible to find is a dealership that is willing to sell it at MSRP. All the dealerships in my area (South Florida) were adding a dealer markup of around $10k-15k. Ridiculous! I took the 3 hour trip to Sarasota and it was worth it. Chad greeted me when I arrived and made sure the process went smoothly. He handed me over to the sales manager Jay which was an awesome guy. He gave me the KBB value of my car and didn't tinker with the prices at all throughout the process. No need to haggle. These guys are amazing to work with. This is my third time purchasing from a dealership and the only time I left completely satisfied with the entire process. Highly recommend purchasing from Wilde Honda. Worth the trip for anyone in Florida.

Jay Alexander
Chad Mosbaugh

January 10, 2018

"Michael Malmsbury"

- 5thHonda

We were very impressed with Michael's knowledge and his complete and thorough explanation of all the features of a CRV EX-L. He made sure we understood how you can use cruise control with the collision mitigation braking system in both highway and city driving, a feature we did not even know existed. We highly recommend him to anyone.

January 06, 2018

"Beyond expectations"

- Jaycivic

I began my search for a Honda lease three months ago. While on the Wilde auto lot after closing time, I encountered Michael Malmsbury leaving at day’s end. He stopped his car, introduced himself and gave me his card. I appreciated his sincere interest in wanting to help; therefore I returned three months later to begin a search. Michael was very helpful, informed and respected my indecision at the moment. I let a month or two pass during which no attempts were made to pressure me. When the moment was right to initiate the leasing process, I returned to Michael. His expert assistance led me into a Civic lease with which I couldn’t be happier: the best dealership experience that I ever had.

Joe Doyle