Wilkins Hyundai

Jim Minogue, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Wilkins Hyundai

Jim Minogue

Sales & Leasing Consultant

September 14, 2018

"BEST OF THE BEST-Dealership & Service Dpt."

- Jln2018

In my many yrs owning my Hyundai and coming to Wilkins Hyundai and having my vehicles serviced by Wilkins, and the care & attention the svc dept Chris Caccitolo and his staff delivers is nothing short of the BEST OF THE BEST....THANK YOU TOM WILKINS & CHRIS CACCITOLO & STAFF

Chris Caccitolo
Tom Wilkins

September 14, 2018

"Easy Peasy Car Purchase"

- Skiball

The Wilkins team is great. This is our 3rd purchase with each sales event being a piece of cake. This time around we dealt with Deven and Kaitlynn on the Internet team. They were prompt in their responses and scheduled an appointment with a Sales professional. When I showed up on time, I was immediately met by a member of the sales team, Tim Albertson, as promised. We briefly discussed my needs and how cheap I am. Tim showed me some models and we went for a test drive. All good. I also met with another fellow, Scott, who was intrigued by my Chicago baseball team(s) loyalty, but said he would deal with me anyway. And he did, with excellent results! He reported and I decided. Within an hour and a half I was heading home to crack open a cold one in celebration of a great deal and a great car! Excellent job team!

Scott Grodeck
Other Employees : Tim Albertson, Deven

September 10, 2018

"Easy to work with"

- RussSanteFe

Tim helped us find the right vehicle for our needs. We entered thinking the Sante Fe Sport would work for us but weren't that happy with it. Tim then showed us the Sante Fe Limited and it was exactly what we wanted so we bought it on the spot. He was friendly and not pushy like many car sales people. Nice dealership!

Glenn Meier