Wilkins Hyundai

Sales & Leasing Consultant

June 05, 2018

"Wonderful Experience!"

- RJ

Just purchased an Elantra from Wilkins, and it was great! I haven't purchased a new car in over 10 years, so I must say I was a bit apprehensive. The staff was awesome, and made my car buying experience a very pleasant one. I would be willing to buy a car from them in the future, and I definitely recommend them!

Eddie Bilo
Vito DiNella
Glenn Meier

June 04, 2018

"Need a car, shop Wilkins Hyundai in Elmhurst"

- B and D

Best car shopping experience ever! They were so helpful, friendly and a pleasure to work with. No back and forth hassles. We got the car we wanted at a fair price. Special thanks to sales manager Edwin and salesman Francisco.

Eddie Bilo
Francisco Managuit

May 31, 2018

"Purchasing a new car!!!!!"

- Kimster

I just purchased a Tuscon from Wilkins Hyundai! I am very happy. My salesperson Mike Obal was fantastic. I needed to sell my late husband's truck. I felt I could get a good return selling it myself. That was in September. Mike understood that I might need some time to make a purchase. However, he kept me up on any deals and cars that became available that fit my needs. I work in the sales industry myself and I know how trying customers can be. But Mike was patient with me everytime I called with a false alarm that I thought I sold the truck! He put me in a car that I see myself and Moll(my dog) doing some great trips and camping in:). Thank you very much for such superior service. I will definitely refer future car buyers to him and Wilkins just as I was.

Mike Obal