Wilsonville Subaru

Brent Venishel

October 21, 2018

"Superb-aru"

- New Subaru Owner

We worked with James on our Outback purchase. We came in on a Saturday and test drove. Unsure we went home to think about it. We left feeling no pressure to buy. Sunday we decided to go look at it again and decided to purchase. I had a great rate using my credit union, and the financing they found beat my pre approval rate! They washed it so it looked perfect, filled the tank, and also explained all the details about every option the car came with before we took it home. I feel great about our experience.

James Salon

October 21, 2018

"No bull"

- cdrum95

Brent is the man! He made me experience very easy and smooth as soon as I walked in the door. I despise dealerships with a passion. I asked to be left alone and I could freely wonder and when I was ready I found Brent and he answered any questions I had. Brent was also very informed on any new products and didn’t try to up sell me. He was very realistic and saw what I was looking for and matched my style to help me. Give Brent a raise.

Brent Venishel

October 20, 2018

"Best Car Purchase Experience"

- janab

I test drove my new 2019 Subaru Impreza Sport shortly after I learned my car was totaled. Someone hit me running a stop sign, so I was reluctantly approaching the car buying experience. Thankfully, I met James! He took the time to learn about what I wanted to drive and what I could afford financially. The Impreza Sport is the next best thing to the WRX, and I feel amazing and safe driving this car. James kept me informed and was always available to chat. I appreciate how he helped turn an awful situation into a great experience. I'm really excited to drive it to Mt. Hood!

James Salon