Wilsonville Subaru

Corey White

May 29, 2018

"First Time Car "

- newcar21

James Grant and the team at the Wilsonville Subaru set the standards high for future car buying experiences. The whole process from the minute we stepped onto the lot was personal, not pushy, and very relaxing. Staff was kind and informative whenever we had questions. James wanted to find the perfect car to suit our needs and really took the time to get to know us and what we wanted. The paperwork process was explained fully and went very smoothly. Overall this car buying experience set the tone for the future of the car and my future purchases. Highly recommend this dealership and their excellent staff.

Elaine Holcomb
Other Employees : Holly Hill

May 26, 2018

"Got the right car at the right price."

- TJ1964

Thanks to James Grant, Elaine Holcomb, and Jay Serhan for getting my wife and I the deal we wanted with the no haggle price. Capitol Subaru of Salem could learn a thing or to from this dealership.

Elaine Holcomb
Jay Serhan

May 23, 2018

"Purchase of 2018 Crosstrek a pleasure with James Grant"

- LoveMyCrossTrek

I've had a few bad experiences with dealerships and was honestly expecting more of the same. James Grant made it painless. He was knowledgeable and answered all of my questions and was just all around pleasant to work with. I was one of those people that entered on a Sunday night less than an hour from closing and ended up keeping him there at least a few hours late... but he was patient with me and helped get me into my new ride... and had an awesome attitude the entire time! I needed to get some things added on to the vehicle and he worked hard with the service center to get my car in right away! I also want to give a shout out to Justin Snodgrass who was also a pleasure to work with! I'd recommend buying a car from James in heartbeat! Not ready to buy but want to start looking? Still ask for James... he'll treat you right.

Justin Snodgrass