Wilsonville Subaru

James Salon

Brent Venishel, Guest Advocate, Wilsonville Subaru

Brent Venishel

February 16, 2019

"Awesome from the beginning to present!"

- Happy

Nora has been awesome! She's genuinely friendly and listened to me, she was interested in helping me get the car that I wanted. Even after I bought the car everyone has been friendly, helpful and followed through. John Madera was helpfu and patient explaining some settings in the car. The service people are great too!! 🙂

February 15, 2019

"Amazing service "

- ccaclac6

We went to Wilsonville Subaru because we had seen a car we liked on the internet. And right away Andrew the guest advocate knew what car we were talking about and took us to straight to it. The whole buying process was amazingly fast && smooth. I’d totally recommend buying here!!!!

Andrew Porter

February 14, 2019

"Thanks Nora!"

- brbsubaru

Wow! I've never had such a great experience buying a car. Nora went out of her way to find the car I wanted, and made it sooo easy to complete the sale. Seth found the last set of wheels I wanted in the entire COUNTRY, and worked out a deal to get them here ASAP. No pressure, so goofy sales tactics, no BULL! I dealt with just one person for the *entire* process, and it was awesome! I highly recommend Wilsonville Subaru and Nora for anyone needing a new car.

Nora Wilson