Wilsonville Subaru

Sean Sanders

Corey  White, Guest Advocate, Wilsonville Subaru

Corey White

January 03, 2018

"Best dealership experience possible."

- Intercomix

I initially connected with Wilsonville Subaru via internet to look at options, pricing, and to setup the initial contact. Upon arrival, the precise Outback (color, options) was prepped and waiting for me indoors on a rainy Oregon day. After meeting a terrific representative Shawna, we reviewed what I expected and what they could offer..then on to a test drive of the superb AWD outback. The wagon exceeded my expectations, the dealership staff was more like family. I purchased the Outback I had been searching for that night. With in a few days, the additional features were installed, the maintenance team detailed the vehicle exceptionally and I was on the road for a work trip, enjoying each mile down the road. Definitely consider Wilsonville Subaru when you are in the market. Best, Kevin.

Shawna Williams
CURTIS CROUCH
Rick Fernandez
Roree Lewis

December 23, 2017

"Working with Greg McMillin"

- Mntn1979

Greg was very knowledgeable, professional and personable. I highly recommend working with Greg if you are wanting to buy a car. I knew what I was looking for when I walked in the door and he completely provided it. Thanks to Greg, I am one happy lady. Thanks Greg!

Greg McMillin

December 22, 2017

"Shawna Williams sales manager"

- SHM

Shawna Williams is very professional, honest, patient with us worked well with us to find a car that met our needs. she is genuine and respectful not pushy. She made buying a car a good experience for us. Dealership is very clean everyone we came in contact with were very friendly.

Kevin Speers