Wolf Motors

Lelonnie Jensen

October 09, 2018

"New truck purchase"

- Crow8

Greg provided an excellent experience for me buying my new truck! The whole process was seamless in finding exactly the truck that I wanted. I would recommend Greg and Wolf Motors to anyone in the market for a new vehicle.

Greg Jerdee

September 11, 2018

"RUN!!"

- rhiannalynn

Awful service and even worse customer service! Due to sheer negligence of an inexperienced technician, my fiancé was put in danger. This inexperienced technician, Bryce, failed to tighten the lug nuts on my fiancés pickup. After driving for a bit he noticed a sound and took it back in-his tire was literally hanging on by a thread. This caused damage to all lug nuts and the rim, all of which needed to be replaced. Initially, the staff was very kind and apologetic. The next day however, that changed. Both my fiancé and I expressed our concerns to the Service Manager, Mike. When speaking with Mike, he admitted that this could have been a bad situation, especially if the tire fell off on the highway at a high rate of speed. He also admitted to me that this technician was on his "second strike" and that he was aware that he was inexperienced and still learning. I also had service done to my vehicle by Bryce where he wrote that my "calibers" were seized. First of all, it's a caliper and secondly, if that was the case, my vehicle wouldn't be able to move or stop!! Mike had said he could do some other repairs to my fiancés pickup for the inconvenience, and then a couple hours later he rescinded that offer. My fiancé went to speak with someone above Mike and got a Sales Manager, with that Sales Manager was one of the service technicians (or counter associate, not sure of his position-male, light hair, mid 40's-50's). While the Manager was polite, the technician wasn't. He flat out and very rudely asked my fiancé "What, like you've never made a mistake?". You're kidding me, right?! The new rim needed to be ordered and Mike had decided that he was only going to make the repairs needed to get the pickup back in order until the rim came in. When my fiancé went in to get the rim put on, he was treated like garbage by this same technician who was rude to him previously. When the work was finished, my fiancé asked if there was any paperwork, the service counter person who stated very rudely "You got paperwork last time. All we did was put a new rim on it." By the way, the rim is USED, not new. Unbelievable. I understand people make mistakes. But if a manager admits that one of his associates is inexperienced, has had issues with his performance in the past and on his "second strike", wouldn't you think his work would be inspected more thoroughly? How do you completely ignore the fact that this could have been a very serious problem if that tire did in fact fall off on the freeway and do nothing?! And how is this rude customer service tolerated? As someone who works in customer service, I'm appalled. We weren't looking for a handout, we were simply wanting them to take this matter more seriously. But rather, we were treated with absolute disrespect.

Mike Shoemaker

August 10, 2018

"Best Ford Dealership"

- gdisch

I have been buying trucks at Wolf Motors for 20 years and have found them to have the best pricing and service. Bob Goetz really knows trucks and is always great to work with. You can't go wrong with Wolf Motors and would recommend them for vehicle purchase and service. Gary Disch Chanhassen

Bob Goetz