Wolfchase Nissan

Oliver Turner

Carl Sanders, Sales Consultant, Wolfchase Nissan

Carl Sanders

September 18, 2018

"Oliver my salesman was great. Maybe best I've had."

- AMYKTICKLE Verified Customer

Oliver has texted and called several times to check on us. Very good at what he does. Would send friends to him. Only issue I had was I felt finance guy was not looking out for the best interest of my wife. She had a 807 credit score. She was told best rate was 5.9. Yet I called the next day and Wells Fargo rate was 3.9 and up. Pretty sure 807 credit score would get the best rate. She refinanced a couple days later for 1.9. David the manger was quick to return calls. Plus for me.

Oliver Turner
David Dreyfus

September 18, 2018

"Review from 9-1-2018"

- JCOX Verified Customer

I recently had the pleasure to have my car serviced at Wolfchase Nissan in Bartlett, Tennessee on 9-1-2018. Their service was nothing short of exceptional. Larry and the entire staff were professional, thorough, and efficient. They changed my oil, rotated my tires, and did all the factory recalls within less than 2 hours. I was very pleased. I would definitely recommend them and will be driving there again to have my car serviced. Of note, I drove over 2 hours from Missouri to get to this dealership, and will definitely be going back to Wolfchase Nissan.

Cedric Betts
John Burnett
John Sadler
Carl Sanders
Chris Wainscott
Tony Williams
Carl Yates

September 17, 2018

"salesperson was great.....but a"

- m.d.miller.2003m Verified Customer

yall dont return phone calls!! regarding my gap insurance canceling. My insurance offered better rate and free gap. I filled paper work out faxed to you, called several times and have my copies but no call back. I just wanted to make sure you all got the paper work. Waiting on my check. I wonder if i will get a response from this?! I forgot to mention I did the paperwork in the appropriate amount of time. Before the deadline.

Marlo Kimble

Used 2016 Nissan Murano, $28888

2016 Nissan Murano

Used 2016 Nissan Rogue, $20889

2016 Nissan Rogue

• Free Car Wash Voucher with Every Service!
Wolfchase Nissan, Bartlett, TN, 38133