Woodfield Lexus

Technology Expert and Delivery Specialist
Mike Evans, Service Advisor, Woodfield Lexus

Mike Evans

January 14, 2018

"Super service rep Tonya"

- Marguerite

Had my car in for routine service at 120,000+ miles. I have dealt with Tonya for several years now and always get great personal attention. She is always thoughtful and concerned about what service is needed. I feel like a valued customer/friend, not just another number rolling in for service. She recommended that I buy the extended warranty when my new car warranty was almost up. I had never purchased an extended warranty on any car previously. It was the best value for the money ever spent. Will certainly do this again with my next Lexus. ( not ready yet, only 120,00+ miles). Also stopped by to say goodbye to George Tomasso and wish him well on his retirement. George sold my LS460 to me. Will miss him.

Tonya Winkelman-Plutz

January 13, 2018

"Tonya is my service rep and she is great."

- Jeffrey

Service department is great. However, my experience with Marty Whitney was very bad. Marty did not tell me truth about the lease on my ES 350.

Marty Whitney
Tonya Winkelman-Plutz

January 08, 2018

"50,000 mile service"

- Larry

I was helped immediately and my vehicle was serviced in less than an hour. No issues. Thanks for all you do for me and my wife.

Dave Therman