Woodfield Lexus

Sales and Leasing Associate

August 18, 2018

"My new 2019"

- Jane nickel

Dan n Derek the day that my new 2019 came I showed me the best features of my new car, made me so happy that I decided to get the car that I would be extremely happy with. Upgrading to the 2019 gave me all the features that Dan promised I would get. Thank you

August 16, 2018

"Great Experience"

- cjeong

I had a great experience working with Dan Rosen to purchase my RX. He simply listened to what I was looking for, searched what was available, and gave me options to test the vehicles. I would definitely recommend Dan Rosen at Woodfield Lexus to inquire about purchases as he is very good with follow ups with his customers. Staff at Woodfield Lexus are very friendly whether you need to get your car serviced or have financial questions.

Caryn Szoldatits

August 15, 2018

"Lease "

- Polina

As always it was a pleasure to work with Dan Rosen on our new GX460 lease, very knowledgeable about the brand, This is our third time working with him since this is our third deal with this dealership and as always he made sure everything was smooth sailing and also answered 1001 questions i had. we also had a great experience with Jasmine and Derek. We will definitely consider Woodfield Lexus on our next car lease.

Yasmine Azam