Woodfield Lexus

Master Certified Sales & Leasing Associate
Yasmine Azam, Finance Manager, Woodfield Lexus

Yasmine Azam

November 05, 2018

"It was a PLEASURE/STRESS FREE"

- big billy lexus 2013

I had an appointment to meet with another dealership but after talking to Adelina over the phone I decided to come and meet her. Note: dealership that I had an appointment with was only 15 mins away. I drove 1 hr. to meet with Adelina. Adelina is/was awesome and it was a pleasure in working with her and her team.

Adelina Grama
Caryn Szoldatits
Gregory Clark
Other Employees : The technician the showed me how to operate the car, he was great.

October 31, 2018

"Very pleasant experience "

- Jim Graf

I was treated with the utmost respect. I never felt like I was getting hustled into making a deal. I enjoyed working with the sales rep Dan Rosen and the finance department. They were very quick and efficient. My whole time involved in the purchase was under two hours from test drive to driving home. I purchased a very high quality low mile Honda Accord Sport. Mint condition. The car still has the new car smell. I’m very happy with the car and the dealer. I’d shop them again.

Dan Rosen

October 30, 2018

"Fantastic sales+finance and service department!"

- AW993

Bought my ISF from Woodfield LEXUS a few months ago and had dealt with the best people I could ever ask for! TJ and Isaac weren’t pushy at all and made sure that I had received exceptional treatment! Yasmine got the whole process taken care of in a well timely matter and answered all my questions without hesitation. Tonya from service makes sure my car gets in and out every visit without a problem. Definitely would recommend the Woodfield Lexus dealer for your Lexus purchase or service! Walked in as a stranger and left as a friend.

Tonya Plutz