Yonkers Auto Mall

87 Reviews of Yonkers Auto Mall

November 26, 2018

"Nice & easy"

- AnaA

I just got my Nissan Atima at Yonkers Auto Mall. Everyone was awesome! Sal & Anthony made getting my car easy. Thank you i will return.

Sal Moussa
November 25, 2018

"Anthony rocks!"

- Iamsharona

Anthony was super accomodating with my crazy work schedule and got me in and out of the dealership with all my must haves in no time. Thank you!

November 25, 2018

"Great Service "

- Shaunell

Gina and Anthony were very nice people to deal with. Very honest and they were able to get me into the car I wanted The car was like new and in excellent condition.

November 24, 2018

"Great Stress free Process"

- kbcmvp24

5 Star rating And beyond Eric was perfect in this car buying experience. Sales and management team where very straightforward and worked in a hassle free manner that I really appreciated. The sales team worked to earn my business and did not try to sell me things I did not want or ask for. Great job! Thank you Eric Jennifer and Anthony Well recommended all to come here

Jennifer Rivera
October 08, 2018

"Become part of the family "

- CT-Pleased!

Yonkers Auto Mall does not treat you “like” one of the family, you “become” one of the family! Anthony is your brother (looking after you and helping to make the deal happen. Gina works magic to make the numbers work, also. Jennifer stays in contact. Become part of the family!

Jennifer Rivera

"Wonderful service"

- TEETEE125

The service was wonderful. The whole dealership family made me feel so welcome. Sal and Gina thankful for your kindness and allowing me to walk out with a Beautiful car!

Sal Moussa

"Great"

- Ghostrider1978

I enjoyed the experience that I had but I wish I was able to get the car I really wanted. A promise was made to me for next year so I hope they keep their word.

Alexis Bassler
3.0
Oct 08, 2018 -

Yonkers Auto Mall responded

On behalf of Yonkers Auto Mall I would like to thank you for your feedback and the opportunity to earn your business. We hope you enjoy your Sonata! On behalf of your salesperson, Anthony, and online representative, Alexis, we thank you once again. If there's anything we can do to further assist you please let us know.

September 29, 2018

"Amazing "

- Jmartinez1530

First time buying a car and I can’t ask for better services than the services I received in Yonkers Auto Mall, Erick and Gina did an amazing job helping me get the car I wanted it. I definitely will recommend Yonkers Auto Mall to everyone...keep with the good work!!!!

September 25, 2018

"Great place"

- Nsmith49

I love the time and patience they had with me. They took the time to make sure I understood everything clearly. This the second time they did.a great job.

September 01, 2018

"Excellent service"

- Jessicatorres007

I had an outstanding experience at Yonkers auto mall. My sales person Eric was the best he has wonderful customer service skills, good sense of humor, was very patient with me after asking him a million questions lol and most of all very friendly and professional also I felt at home. Now let’s get to the financier Gina she was awesome she help me pick the warranties that where suitable for me and my new car. She was very friendly, courteous, and got me the best APR on my auto loan. I highly recommend this place to everyone. I am a ver happy customer I left out of there with a new car and new friends that made me feel very comfortable through out the process.

Chad Grossman