eCarOne

Tricia H

Felipe M., Online Sales Team, eCarOne

Felipe M.

November 21, 2017

"Great car buying experience!"

- Ebolds

Great experience at this dealership. We didn't have to deal with salesmen stalking us or trying to pressure us into a sale. Loved that we had the ability to look around the lot in peace. Also loved being able to look up additional inventory on their website while at the dealership and just let them know when we wanted to look at any additional cars. Blake was our salesman and he was AWESOME, very laid back and extremely helpful with all of the MANY questions we had. I loved how well he dealt with our craziness. I will definitely look here first for any future purchases. We went to a lot of dealerships to find this car but the experience and cleanliness of the cars at e-care one was the best all weekend hands down!

Blake G.

"Fantastic!"

- drothvt

This was by FAR the easiest car buying experience I've ever had. Elias was very responsive and easy to get ahold of. He answered all of my questions promptly. I thought it was going to be difficult buying a car while living in a city 5 hours away, and eCarOne made it so easy. I was in and out of the dealership in about 15 minutes. I will most certainly buy my next car from them and would recommend them for anyone else looking for an easy, painfree car buying experience.

Elias S.

"Outstanding Service"

- Sh81435

Purchased my 3rd vehicle in the past year from Elias at ecarone. Always a great selection and can’t beat their service and financing. So easy to deal with at ecarone. Truly exceptional service!

Elias S.