Find the best dealership for you.
Find good folks to fix your car.
Find the right car for you.
Make sure your car is safe to drive.
Very positive experience! Highly recommend! - JPustizzi
Very easy to deal with and I Love my new car!!!i highly recommended this place. So very happy with my Jeep Grand Cherokee
Top Reviewed Specialists At This Dealership
Sales and Leasing Specialist
Customer Service par Excellence! - s.taylor
Quite frankly, the most enjoyable car purchasing experience I’ve ever encountered. Tom MacQueen is an obvious industry professional that takes his job seriously and strives to ensure his customer’s satisfaction is achieved on all levels. It’s unfortunate I had to drive all the way to Delaware from Virginia to purchase a car....but Tom made the journey all worth while. Kudos to Tom and the entire Carman Dodge Team!
Sales Consultant/Commercial Sales
Worked diligently at putting me in a new vehicle. The new... - Jdaddy36
Worked diligently at putting me in a new vehicle. The new facility was immaculate. Would definitely recommend someone to go see the guys at IG Burton.
Everything was great. The only thing is when they did the... - JNorman
Everything was great. The only thing is when they did the inspection, they didn’t mention our head light was out. We found out it was when we got home.
If I could give negative stars I would! I was charged a... - Tony
If I could give negative stars I would! I was charged a $100 diagnostic fee for my vehicle. Once I agreed to the fix price, I was called and told the mechanic missed something and I needed additional work. I agreed to that work, then as I picked up the car I was told they fixed 80% of the problem and if I wanted them to, they could find out what the other “20%” of the problem was. Asked to speak with service manger and I was NEVER contacted. Asked to speak to general manger, NEVER contacted. This place has a crappy reputation but I tried them anyway. $1100 later I wished I had listened to the reviews! Ended up filling a complaint with Dodge Corporate.
I have been going to Newark Chrysler Jeep since I was a... - Jennifer
I have been going to Newark Chrysler Jeep since I was a teenager. I only buy from their dealership and I love the service department. I have always gotten discounts on buying and working on my vehicles. I would recommend this dealership to anyone.
I've never been treated more rudely than I was treated... - freddiefokker
I've never been treated more rudely than I was treated here. This was AFTER paying cash for a used car and needing a second key because the Jeep Grand Cherokee I purchased only had one. I've never purchased a vehicle without two sets of keys. I asked them to make me a second key, not for free; I just asked for them to make me one at their cost. Spoke to my salesperson, the service manager and the sales manager. The sales manager, Pat, was the worst. They're nice until they get your money, then the relationship ends. They could have made things right for literally pennies. I bought my first car there in 1986. Awful. I'll never darken their door again.
Brandywine Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM