Carman Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Ryan O'Neal

August 14, 2018

"Top Notch Professionals"

- willmac

Loaded with inventory, knowledge, experience and the drive to satisfy consumers. If your in the market to buy go see Bob Weiss and Isaiah Stroman. They were attentive and fair, not to mention friendly and courteous. The best truck buying experience we've ever had! Ram lovers for Life!

John Mayberry
Robert Weiss
Other Employees : Isaiah Stroman

July 20, 2018

"Ben is the man to see"

- RMONTERO5150

While shopping for a new vehicle I spoke with Ben took a few vehicles for a test drive. I could find exactly what I looking for at the time however, Ben hand wrote me a letter thanking me for stopping by and looking. He also gave me a call anytime something came in he thought I might be interested in. Best sales person ever.

Ben Ciancaglione

July 18, 2018

"Very friendly, patient and helpful dealership!"

- dkline29

We had a great experience with this dealership. We were told by other dealers that they couldn't help us because we were flipped, and Carman Dodge did no such thing. They gave us a positive look at the situation from the beginning and told us they would do what ever they could and they stuck to their word. I would recommend this dealer to everyone as they are very friendly and welcoming do not only the buyers looking for vehicles but to their kids as well. I just want to say thank you for all that you did to get me in my new car!

Michael Brooks