New car - Kk
Thanks again jake and Coeur D Alene Honda! We’ve been buying from the dealership for years and they’ve never disappointed. We highly recommend Jake and this place for the best car buying experience!
Very satisfied - Jefflee
I had a great experience at Smiths Honda. Brandon was excellent. The whole staff were a joy to work with and experience. There was no pressure just really good service and great at listening to what was acceptable for the purchase of my car.
Customer service was great! - christo grin
I was on the road traveling and needed a few things done. They got me in right away. And Shanea in the service department was really nice! Patient and very knowledgeable, answering all my questions.
They did a great job. Would highly recommend them.
What a great salesman! - akousky
Quinton McMillan made buying my car the best experience I’ve ever had purchasing a car! He was so helpful—-not your typical car salesman! I broke my leg and was on crutches so he ran some errands with me so I could get my car registered, etc. I would definitely recommend you see Quintin!
Best dealership in Pocatello - Kali G.
I have been about everywhere in Pocatello to find a car. Ever place I went to we’re super shady and all employees acted like I was a burden....that was until Teton Honda welcomed me in their door with a smile on their face. I used to hate getting my car serviced because dealerships were so mean and short and was extremely difficult to schedule. Honda was amazing and quick! I was taken back right away, given a promised time for pick up, hate amazing snacks available and awesome customer service! I will always be with Honda because if their amazing job and willingness to help and get you the best service possible!
Shopped 5 Dealers - Tom Scott Honda is the BEST - Happy Purchaser
We purchased a 2018 Honda Accord Touring 1.5L today, and after shopping 5 dealers in the northwest, we ended up purchasing from Tom Scott Honda in Nampa. Here's a combination of the best parts of the experience:
1. They offered a more competitive price than ALL the others.
2. They wanted to sell us the car as much as we wanted to buy the car, which aligned our interests quickly.
3. The Internet Manager, Kris, assisted us, and he was extremely kind, understanding, helpful, and never pushy or annoying. We sincerely liked him and having had the opportunity to deal with him.
4. The Sales Manager, Dominick, was busy and "quick" with us, but that meant he put his best foot forward and never wasted our time with irritating back-and-forth.
5. We felt respected and appreciated both during the process and with the outcome.
6. We got what we wanted and became huge fans of the sincerity and honesty we witnessed. We hope the dealership was also as happy to make the sale to us.
wonderful customer service - adriennespilot
I drove 2 hours to buy my Honda pilot because all the dealerships in Spokane were shifty. I was greeted by Kelly and she was awesome to deal with. we worked out all the numbers over the phone before I made the trip out there the pilot was in spotless shape! they checked on us the next day to make sure everything was ok. well today we get a care package from them filled with little food goodies. I have never gotten this from any dealership let alone a real estate agent so I was amazed. I recommend this dealership to all my friend because they are worth the drive. I will always buy from them as long as we are in Spokane!