Our original dealership was located in downtown Topeka at 7th and Van Buren.
Willard Noller began his automotive career in the 1930's, first selling and eventually moving his way through all management positions with Mosby-Mack. He purchased the Ford franchise from then dealer, Herb Mack, in 1960.
The new Noller Motors soon outgrew its downtown location and Willard Noller purchased a large tract of land at 21st and Topeka Boulevard. He built the most modern facility in Topeka's automotive history at the time. Since then, the company has expanded to cover 3 great locations.
Willard Noller was one of the most innovative dealers of his time. He added a separate used car facility, a rarity then. He put in Topeka's first automobile finance and insurance department. He also had a mobile repair unit that would fix or maintain a customer's Ford right there in their driveway. Now, that was convenience!