Alan Vines Automotive of Jackson

Jackson, Tennessee 38305
Alan Vines Automotive of Jackson Info

KUNTREGIRL69
7/22/2015

"Wonderful all the way around! "

I had a wonderful experience purchasing my new car. Everyone at Alan vines was so helpful with getting me what I wanted. I will definitely go back for any other needs!

Adam Hines

ANDREA_LYNN93
7/16/2015

"great experience "

Everyone was extremely nice and professional and they did everything they could to help make me comfortable in buying my first new car. Absolutely love my new hyuandai elantra. All in all I had an amazing experience there.

adam hines,courtney davis

KAEBETH95
7/15/2015

"Car Purchase"

The purchase was a wonderful experience! William Bond and Brian Russell are outstanding salesmen. The dealership is very clean and well kept, and also has somewhere nice to occupy children.

William Bond, Brian Russell

BFARLOW13
7/15/2015

"Awesome!!!"

Love my new Suv never thought I could afford and SUV but my salesman encouraged me to test drive it and I lived it!!!!Alan Vines is a great dealership

STEVE ALLEY

JESSDWHITNEY
7/13/2015

"Exceeded my expectations"

Mike is possibly the best car salesman I have ever worked with. He is very friendly and very honest. He went above and beyond to help meet all of my needs in buying a car and switching car insurance to ensure that I was making a safe and affordable decision. I will definitely recommend, not only Mr. Jager, but Alan Vines to anyone I know looking to purchase a car. Great experience!

Mike Jager

LADANAGSRRISON
7/07/2015

"All about the customer!!!"

This dealership is upfront with their pricing. No hidden fees. All employees were very friendly and even bought me a soda from the machine. By far the best experience I've had with buying a vehicle.

David

ourwayband
7/10/2014

"Bad order process"

Ordered a jeep,was told it was ordered..Waited for promised updates..Waited,,,,,waited,,,,,,,waited.... Phone calls were not returned..We have payment in had for the Jeep we ordered...... Contacted Jeep ,was then told no record of the order was found.They contacted dealership.Was then told sales manager would contact us and find out what is going on........... I just don't understand this dealership......

Several different ones

jjodie1
5/15/2014

"Condescending Jerk"

MY 2013 Jeep Wrangler had a alarming amount of water after a hard rain. I wanted the leak fixed. Jimmy began to inform me that Jeeps Wranglers leak! He became fixated on the jeeps mileage and I should answer with sir. I stated that the odometer is not the issue. I ask when I could bring the Jeep in for testing and he kept insisting on mileages. After approximately 15 minutes of his attitude, I left. I called another Jeep dealership to fix the leak.

Jimmy Goolsdy

kmcaul3460
1/24/2014

"I shopped exclusively online for the car I wanted and I..."

I shopped exclusively online for the car I wanted and I when I came upon Alan Vines Automotive of Jackson, I hit pay dirt! They listened to what I was looking for, came back to me with professionalism and honesty, and delivered the vehicle to my front door in Florida just in time for an important trip -- awesome!

Mike Jager

valchatc
9/15/2013

"Mike Johnson worked hard to make my first car buying..."

Mike Johnson worked hard to make my first car buying experience as a single woman a good one. I began my search with the Hyundai elantra; however, Rick Miller? Hyundai manager killed any hope of a deal. I would highly recommend that anyone in pursuit of a fair deal or humane treatment to avoid that man. After a brutal let-down,Mike Johnson showed me the Dodge Avenger and worked up a great deal with a far more principled manager...and I now own my first new vehicle. Ladies, it pays to do your homework on the vehicle, but it also pays to know with whom you can deal. Mike Johnson is that guy!

Mike Johnson