Alan Vines Automotive of Jackson

Average

Alan Vines Automotive of Jackson
Alan Vines Automotive of Jackson Info

"Bad order process"

Ordered a jeep,was told it was ordered..Waited for promised updates..Waited,,,,,waited,,,,,,,waited.... Phone calls were not returned..We have payment in had for the Jeep we ordered...... Contacted Jeep ,was then told no record of the order was found.They contacted dealership.Was then told sales manager would contact us and find out what is going on........... I just don't understand this dealership......

Several different ones

"Condescending Jerk"

MY 2013 Jeep Wrangler had a alarming amount of water after a hard rain. I wanted the leak fixed. Jimmy began to inform me that Jeeps Wranglers leak! He became fixated on the jeeps mileage and I should answer with sir. I stated that the odometer is not the issue. I ask when I could bring the Jeep in for testing and he kept insisting on mileages. After approximately 15 minutes of his attitude, I left. I called another Jeep dealership to fix the leak.

Jimmy Goolsdy

"I shopped exclusively online for the car I wanted and I..."

I shopped exclusively online for the car I wanted and I when I came upon Alan Vines Automotive of Jackson, I hit pay dirt! They listened to what I was looking for, came back to me with professionalism and honesty, and delivered the vehicle to my front door in Florida just in time for an important trip -- awesome!

Mike Jager

"Mike Johnson worked hard to make my first car buying..."

Mike Johnson worked hard to make my first car buying experience as a single woman a good one. I began my search with the Hyundai elantra; however, Rick Miller? Hyundai manager killed any hope of a deal. I would highly recommend that anyone in pursuit of a fair deal or humane treatment to avoid that man. After a brutal let-down,Mike Johnson showed me the Dodge Avenger and worked up a great deal with a far more principled manager...and I now own my first new vehicle. Ladies, it pays to do your homework on the vehicle, but it also pays to know with whom you can deal. Mike Johnson is that guy!

Mike Johnson

"We have felt like since we brought our car from here we..."

We have felt like since we brought our car from here we have been pushed around ever since. We are very unhappy customers. We will never buy a car from here again.

service manager

"My husband and I tried to purchase a Hyundai Azera from a..."

My husband and I tried to purchase a Hyundai Azera from a local dealer in our area. After two months of waiting it was evident that we were getting nowhere. We got online and found the car I wanted at Alan Vines in Jackson, TN. My husband spoke to Mr. Mike Jager and worked out a trade amount on my old car and a new purchase price for the Azera over the phone. Since Jackson, TN, is a four hour drive for us, we were hesitant, but made the drive hoping that everything would be as stated. We couldn't have been more pleased. Mr. Jager was as good as his word both for the trade amount he had quoted us & the amount for the new vehicle. I have purchased probably 10 to 15 vehicles and many times have been very disappointed with all the games that are played. There was none of that with Mr. Jager and Alan Vines. I would highly recommend Mr. Jager and the Alan Vines dealership. Brad and Valeri Bleyer

Mike Jager

"I came to Alan Vines to buy a new Hyundai Accent to..."

I came to Alan Vines to buy a new Hyundai Accent to commute to work. Jason, who was very polite & helpful, located what I wanted at another dealership. I have no complaints about Jason. However, my experience with Rick (sales manager?) was horrible. Every time my husband & I stepped in his office he had a new "charge" added to the vehicl, so we could never get a " bottom line price" or an explanation of anything. He was rude and condescending, and he actually raised his voice at me when I questioned where the extra fees were coming from. I've never been treated so disrespectfully by a salesperson before. He acted like I was hurting him because I was buying one of the "cheap models that they don't make any money on" - his words. I'm sure there are great people working there, but I will never set foot on that lot again. And I will tell everyone I know to steer clear of this dealership. Rick needs to learn some humility & respect for others. When someone says "I make a salary so I don't even need to sell you this car" - its time to go somewhere else where my business is appreciated.

Jason & Rick

"Got off to a rocky start but they quickly rectified the..."

Got off to a rocky start but they quickly rectified the issue. Overall seem to be set on taking care of their customers properly. Reed and Karen are super nice and very down to earth. Jeremy does a great job looking out for his customers.

"Adrian was very friendly and pleasant to work with. He is..."

Adrian was very friendly and pleasant to work with. He is a tough negotiator but we left happy and my new truck is sooo pretty !! I hope I spelled his name right.

Adrian

"I gave this rating because they were very friendly and..."

I gave this rating because they were very friendly and tried to work with us. They gave us a reasonable deal and weren't pushy.