Alan Vines Automotive of Jackson

Jackson, Tennessee 38305
Alan Vines Automotive of Jackson Info

bankerdot2
7/18/2016

"Hyundai Santa Fe purchase!"

Unfortunately I forgot the salespersons name but he did a great job! William Bond was the sales manager and he also was very helpful. The whole experience was a pleasure.

William Bond

svinson1
7/14/2016

"Excellent!"

Salesperson listened to my needs and concerns. Got the deal done on our terms with little to no haggling or problems. Kelvin Hawkins while being a new salesman, went over and beyond his duties! It was refreshing to see a new salesman just getting started. It was a learning experience for us both. I haven't purchased a new car in years

Kelvin Hawkins

don1936
7/14/2016

"Dealership of Excellence"

I have had nothing but the best of treatment when dealing with Alan Vines Hyundai. Truly an outstanding dealership. Mike Jager is an outstanding sales associate.

jabailey0
7/13/2016

"Alan Vine Service"

We have always had a great experience with the purchases we have made at Alan Vine. This was our fourth vehicle from there. They always work hard to give you the best experience possible.

Lawrence Stewart

moor548
7/08/2016

"Best car experience ever"

I was very pleased with my experience at Alan Vines. My salesman, Mike Jager, was very polite, professional and personable. He brought only the vehicles I was interested in, did not try to talk me into something I did not want. Mike was patient and went over everything, repeating if I did not understand. From past experiences with car salesmen, I was expecting to be pressured into something I did not want. This did not happen at Alan Vines. I have already told several friends to check out Alan Vines, and speak with Mike before they go anywhere else. I will definitely return to Alan Vines in the future. I felt the deal made with my trade-in was fair. It was within range of Kelly Blue Book and I did not feel like they were trying to undercut me.

dashekiat_1
7/07/2016

"Awesome"

I was very pleased with my service! Look forward to doing business with them in the future. I told them by budget and they found the care perfect for my needs and gave me what I expect for the vehicle I traded.

Kellen Arnold, William Bond

sara.chinery
6/23/2016

"Car Buying Experience"

I came to look at the Hyundai Sonata and it sold itself! It was the only car I had to test drive because I knew it was the one for me. Mike Jager was a knowledgeable salesman who made the buying experience enjoyable and pain-free. Everyone at Alan Vines Automotive was patient and wanted to give me the best deal for my money. I couldn't have asked for an easier car buying experience!

andpadam1
6/12/2016

"Awesome Service"

Mike was/is a fantastic individual and this is the second car we bought from this location with the help of Mike. I give him a 10/10.

diceramics
6/10/2016

"Buying a Car"

Friendly and knowledgeable about the cars..Excellent service and felt like family. Love my car..Can't say enough about how well I was treated. A BIG thank you to Mike Jager and Alan Vines for making my experience of buying a car so pleasurable and stress free.

swedu05
6/03/2016

"Supean"

What a great day to buy a car!!!!!!! Mike, Jeff and William Triple-Taged me in a good way. Even when I was thinking that they were trying to trick me they were really working for my good. I said to Mike I want to look at that 2015 and he said okay let's drive it. Then he comes back and he says "Oh here take the key to the 2016 and go look at it". I'm thinking to myself this doesn't sound right. But at the end of the day after listening to my concerns I left with the 2016, Lol

Jack Layton, William Bond, Mike Jager