Alan Vines Automotive of Jackson

156 Reviews of Alan Vines Automotive of Jackson

March 23, 2017

"Alan Vines Automotive"

- forrest_durham

I really enjoyed my experience at the dealership. Mike Jager was very helpful and knowledgeable about the vehicles we looked at. I'm completly satisfied with my purchase, and I appreciated the time taken to see my wants were met.

Mike Jager

March 06, 2017

"Awesome"

- territritz

Best car buying experience ever! I didnt feel pressured and i was impressed with all the features on my new car. I love it! I would highly recommend this dealership.

Tika Rodgers

December 24, 2016

"Elantra Purchase"

- della.m.coleman

Great service. Excellent assistance. I felt taken care of from the time I entered to the time I completed my purchase. I also greatly appreciated the check up call after my purchase. If I live close to Alan Vines I will definitely return for any future automotive purchases.

Charles Jackson

Justin Pankey

December 23, 2016

"Excellent Car buying experience!"

- alison_webster

Best car buying experience EVER! Mike Jager is a top notch salesman and truly made me feel that he and the dealership valued my business. I will definitely recommend Alan Vine dealership and Mike Jager to all of my family and friends!

Mike Jager

December 23, 2016

"Purchased A New Vehicle"

- mjjcksn62

I purchased my second new Hyundai Santa Fe, from Alan Vines Automotive. I'm completely satisfied with the stress free experience and expertise that the sales team provided. The sales team consisted of Mr. K. Hawkins, Sales Manager Mr. Bond, and Finance Officer Mr. Layden. There communications far exceeded what I expected. I would recommend Alan Vines Automotive to anyone in the market for a new are used vehicle. Thank you guys for providing such top notch service. I'm a client for life.

Jeff Layden

Kelvin Hawkins

Other Employees : Mr. Bond
December 22, 2016

"AV Review"

- timothykhowell

Alan Vines provides a personable staff that will help you get into the car you want at the price you want. I will be returning for my next purchase.

Jeff Layden

Justin Pankey

December 16, 2016

"My Review"

- ezgoin282002

I cannot thank these two gentlemen enough for diligently working to get me approved for a loan and get me into "my first ever" brand new car!

Lawrence Stewart & Jeff Layden
December 15, 2016

"Great car buying experience!"

- mla0723

Friendly service in a timely manner! I was impressed with the atmosphere at Alan Vines! The salesmen were friendly and not pushy. Mr. Stewart was very thorough with each car I test drove. I especially appreciated the detail and time spent on the test drives; showing me under the hood, how the seats lay down, different drive modes, etc. I would definitely recommend this dealership to friends and family.

November 19, 2016

"Hyundai dealership"

- ruthie.myers

Everyone was helpful. I especially appreciate how the financing department did their best to get me the best possible option for my financing. They also made sure that I was able to come back and get my car detailed as we had signed the deal later in the evening.

Kelvin
Dec 02, 2016 -

Alan Vines Automotive of Jackson responded

Thanks so much for taking the time to review us and give us 5 stars! We know you're enjoying your new Accent. Have a Merry Christmas.

November 02, 2016

"My Special Request-happy happy happy"

- Pamie

I cannot brag enough on how I was treated by Lawrence Stewart and Mr. Bond!! I had a -very special request -and they went above and beyond to fulfill my wish!!! I was very picky about the style, color and interior and I was not willing to settle for anything less. They were honest, respectful and great to work with-just fantastic-I totally recommend them to everyone Thank you so much for everything I LOVE my 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe yall are great 💕 Signed happy happy happy!

Dec 02, 2016 -

Alan Vines Automotive of Jackson responded

Thank so very much for taking the time to review us and for your 5 star review! We are thrilled that you enjoyed working with Lawrence and Mr. Bond as they both are top notch. Enjoy your Santa Fe and have a Merry Christmas.