Audi Des Moines

5190 Merle Hay Rd,
Johnston, Iowa 50131
Audi Des Moines Info
About Audi Des Moines

Lithia Audi of Des Moines is focused on providing customers with an honest and simpler buying and service experience.

About Audi Des Moines

Mweirauch
7/29/2015

"Q5/911"

I was driving from Minneapolis to Denver with my two year old son and noticed I was losing oil in my Q5, Valvoline Maple Grove, MN did not replace the gaskets... I called ahead and Audi Des Moines got us in, out and back on the road in less than two hours. What a lifesaver! Keep up the good work ADM! Thanks again.

ICU2
7/22/2015

"CPO & trade-in w/o ever visiting the dealership ? Yes! "

Truly an outstanding experience from start to finish. Entire process was done via phone/e-mail/texting. Lighting fast responses from Anthony, very professional & didn't waist my time or his. I live in Springfield, IL & the dealership is in Des Moines, Iowa. Drove less than 1/2 the distance between to pick up my new car & they took my trade. All paperwork was overnighted & nothing was missing/incorrect/inaccurate. Vehicle was /is exactly as promised/pictured. If all dealerships conducted business this way, purchasing a car would become a pleasant endeavor. I'd highly recommend Anthony to anyone considering a New or CPO (Certified Pre-Owned) Audi. You won't be disappointed. DMK, Springfield, IL

jmgast
7/12/2015

"Great Job!"

I am impressed for the 1st time in a long while with the service department. The staff and management have made a significant and real change in the right direction at Audi. Great Job!

Kiera Harris

Elevans
7/09/2015

"Great experience and friendly staff!"

The staff was great to work with and called after my purchase to answer any questions to make sure everything was going well. I would recommend Audi of Des Moines to family and friends.

Lillyanne
6/16/2015

"Excellent "

Got right in, finished quickly, cleaned my car, very friendly, reasonably priced. Appreciated getting a same day appt. New dealership is nice, clean, nice snacks on beverages.

PETES
6/03/2015

"Top Notch Services as Always"

I've been dealing with the service department at this dealership for different marques for more than 25 years. This visit, as always, I got top notch service from friendly, super-competent staff. They went out of their way to be sure that I was happy with the work, that I got the best value for the money that I spent and just made sure that the work done was clear, understandable and at a fair cost. I have dealt with a lot of service departments in my years of car ownership. This staff has consistently been outstanding and standing head and shoulders over the others in quality of work, friendliness, customer service and concern for the customer. They are the biggest reason that I keep coming back to buy new cars ( sorry Brian ;-)

Goldi
5/26/2015

"Great Service!"

I stopped by the Audi Des Moines service center on a long road trip from Nebraska through Wisconsin. I had recently purchased my Audi A3 as a used car from another dealership, so I had no idea when the oil had last been changed or the tires rotated. While these things were being accomplished, I asked numerous questions and received lots of information as to certain facts I didn't have about the car in general. The service was completed easily, and the findings were fully explained to me along with various options as to repair or future maintenance. They were able to conduct an additional brake fluid flush in my same visit that I had not previously scheduled. The staff also helped me reprogram the key fob and give me good advice for getting the lug nut covers off in case I needed to change a tire. All in all I walked away with a great deal more information than I had previously, and a better sense of comfort and confidence getting back on the road for a lengthy trip.

Also a very nice mechanic whose name I did not get!

nhradar
5/23/2015

"No pressure and pleasant"

I went to Audi Des Moines to look at a late-model Subaru Outback they had in stock. It was in great condition, and Brad was informative and helpful about the auto-buying process. Once we decided we wanted to buy the car, the price was fair (well, I thought the price was great, though I have no negotiating skills), the hassles were low, and the sales manager Brent stepped up to help coordinate paper-signing when the business manager was busy. He also was great to work with and very efficient. The result was an extremely efficient process that led to us getting out of there without our two kids totally losing it. I'd definitely recommend all of the experience.

Donsapp1600
5/06/2015

"Happy with everthing"

Sale rep did a great job we were happy with all the details about are new car .george did an excellent job with are questions and explaing all the technology

Sandra
5/05/2015

"above and beyond..."

We had to fly up from Omaha to test drive the Allroad, and Jorge was kind enough to pick us up,teaching me about the car all the way in. He spent as much time with us as we needed, helped me with color and add ons, and knew so much about the car I wanted to bottle him! He drove us back to the airport, and when my car finally came in, he drove it to Omaha for me with a smile on his face. great service, beautiful and very clean dealership.

Reviews of Anthony Gladney