Audi Des Moines

Anthony Gladney

February 25, 2017

"Service"

- tropical

Came in for auto recall Had new spark plugs put in, and they noticed oil leakage. So we fixed that, and then they suggested with 140,000 miles ( that I do other services). I have only done oil changes every 5,000 miles, had a 75,000 mile service done, and just put 4 new tires on this Audi Q5. That's it! Great car!

February 10, 2017

"First good experience "

- KathyL

I came in for routine maintenance, was greeted by name and made aware of all services recommended for my vehicle. Was offered coffee, greeted by name by salesman who worked with me almost 2 years ago. My car was done in a timely manner. Washed and vacuumed! Now this is how it should be!! My previous experiences in this dealership lacked communication between service and myself, often with me calling at 5 pm to see when my vehicle would be done. Several times parts needed to be ordered and car needed to be kept till next day. Finally I think you are getting it! Customer services driven. Word of mouth is your biggest advertisement. Thank you for listening to my prior complaints and making it right!

February 03, 2017

"Relentless "

- Soocanuck

Service manager John Mealey went above and beyond. We were updated on progress regularly. He assured us 100% satisfaction and delivered! Greatful he took care of business.

New 2017 Audi A4, $41829