Audi Des Moines

About Audi Des Moines

Goldi
5/26/2015

"Great Service!"

I stopped by the Audi Des Moines service center on a long road trip from Nebraska through Wisconsin. I had recently purchased my Audi A3 as a used car from another dealership, so I had no idea when the oil had last been changed or the tires rotated. While these things were being accomplished, I asked numerous questions and received lots of information as to certain facts I didn't have about the car in general. The service was completed easily, and the findings were fully explained to me along with various options as to repair or future maintenance. They were able to conduct an additional brake fluid flush in my same visit that I had not previously scheduled. The staff also helped me reprogram the key fob and give me good advice for getting the lug nut covers off in case I needed to change a tire. All in all I walked away with a great deal more information than I had previously, and a better sense of comfort and confidence getting back on the road for a lengthy trip.

Also a very nice mechanic whose name I did not get!

nhradar
5/23/2015

"No pressure and pleasant"

I went to Audi Des Moines to look at a late-model Subaru Outback they had in stock. It was in great condition, and Brad was informative and helpful about the auto-buying process. Once we decided we wanted to buy the car, the price was fair (well, I thought the price was great, though I have no negotiating skills), the hassles were low, and the sales manager Brent stepped up to help coordinate paper-signing when the business manager was busy. He also was great to work with and very efficient. The result was an extremely efficient process that led to us getting out of there without our two kids totally losing it. I'd definitely recommend all of the experience.

Donsapp1600
5/06/2015

"Happy with everthing"

Sale rep did a great job we were happy with all the details about are new car .george did an excellent job with are questions and explaing all the technology

Sandra
5/05/2015

"above and beyond..."

We had to fly up from Omaha to test drive the Allroad, and Jorge was kind enough to pick us up,teaching me about the car all the way in. He spent as much time with us as we needed, helped me with color and add ons, and knew so much about the car I wanted to bottle him! He drove us back to the airport, and when my car finally came in, he drove it to Omaha for me with a smile on his face. great service, beautiful and very clean dealership.

tmcginnis67
5/01/2015

"Very friendly and knowledgable group."

The salesman, Brad was great to work with. I will definitely go back for my next vehicle purchase. The finance department was quick and easy and very thorough.

Q-7driver
4/28/2015

"excellent, I felt extremely well cared for"

ALL ASPECTS OF THE SALE WERE VERY PROFESSIONAL AND HELPFUL. I WAS HELPED AS SOON AS I WALKED IN AND KEPT INFORMED AS THEY TRIED TO FIND THE VEHICLE THAT WAS THE ONE I WANTED

jfaye1952
4/17/2015

"Routine service"

The service was promptly scheduled, the attention to my car was thorough and the people were quite friendly. I was given a very nicer loaner to use during the service.

Mjschue
3/20/2015

"Great Suv"

I got a great deal on a used SUV. Brent Caswell and Brad Ernst were both knowledgeable and offered a great experience. Fantastic selection and staff.

Audi Des Moines responded to this review

March 21, 2015

Thank you for sharing your Audi Des Moines experience with us. We look forward to continue providing you with a great experience in the future.

Scott Evenson
3/09/2015

"Purchase new Audi A8 L"

Pleasure doing business with Audi dealership. All personnel were very friendly and professional. New facility was beautiful and accommodating. Looking forward to having my new vehicle serviced at the new facility in the future.

John Rowald at adjacent Acura dealership.

Audi Des Moines responded to this review

March 12, 2015

Thank you for a great review and we look forward to seeing you again for your first service.

R S
1/07/2015

"Picky engineer is good with these guys"

I'm picky, and I was extremely happy with the way John Mealey (service manager) and Phil (service tech) approached a complex problem: Adapting keys to the immobilizer system on my wife's S4 Cabriolet. Phil understood the problem immediately and kept me in the loop as he addressed it, he also shared his technical insight on the car (I want to make this one last). The electronic immobilizer system is not something that is typically adapted outside of the dealership, and doing it wrong can (surprise) immobilize the car, so this is one of those times when it is better to engage the experts. The new service facility is nice (apparently today was moving day) and the service organization was highly responsive. It's not often I take a car to the dealership. I own the factory service manual as well as VAG-Com diagnostic software, and I enjoy figuring out the technical aspects of the car. I have long valued the parts department (Jeff Siddens) but I am not usually a service dept. customer. I have owned Audi cars since my first new car in 1985, and I would feel comfortable taking our A8 as well as our S4 there.

John Mealey (service manager), Phil (technician), Kiera H. ...and there were others.

Reviews of Brad Ernst