Audi Des Moines

Sales Professional

June 25, 2017

"All around awesome! "

- CoryW12

After test driving and dealing with many other dealerships in Des Moines, we knew Audi was our first choice. The top notch service and non-pressure relationship we made with Brad made this a very comfortable and exciting purchase. Thank you for how kindly we were treated and we are very excited to be apart of the Audi family.

Brad Ernst

June 21, 2017

"Used Lexus RX350"

- Chris Claassen

I was looking for a particular car, found it on line at Audi of Des Moines. Since I was over four hours away, the salesman (Robert) gave it a complete once over and test drive. When I got there, his review of the car was spot on. even the few minor flaws (it is a used car after all). We had already agreed on a price, so the paperwork was a breeze. Very pleased, and will look here first next time I need a quality car.

Robert Bridges
Aleksandr Yanouskiy

June 19, 2017

"Used Car Purchase"

- RNR61

I had been looking for a particular used car for my wife, and found a new posting through AutoTrader one early morning by Audi Des Moines. I went to their website to confirm the vehicle was in fact for sale and all that the listing represented. I contacted them at 8 AM through the inquiry portal on their website, and by 9 AM I was contacted with a very knowledgeable salesman named Brent Caswell. The process ensued over the phone and by email and in a few hours I'd made the decision to purchase the vehicle and make the drive from Minnetonka to Des Moines, and pick up our new car. Made the drive down the next morning and arrived to find the car waiting and spotless, and exactly as described by Brent over the phone. Drove it, thought about it a bit more, shook his hand and said lets finish the paper work. Took less than 30 minutes, drove home, wife is very happy and so am I. Go see Brent Caswell at Audi Des Moines, he knows his business and will take great care of you!

Brent Caswell