Autohaus BMW

3015 S. Hanley Road,
St. Louis, Missouri 63143
Autohaus BMW Info
About Autohaus BMW

Autohaus is one of the largest and fastest growing BMW centers in the Midwest. Our ultra modern facility has only enhanced what we pride ourselves on..."The Autohaus Experience" In an industry trending toward multi-dealer conglomerates that operate multiple franchises in several states, this dealership is still family owned and operated. Its long-appreciated charm and dedication to service has helped form "The Autohaus Experience." All of the work and dedication finally culminated with the opening of the state of the art BMW facility at 3015 South Hanley Road in 2007. The Best People The Best Product The Best Facilities The Best Selection The Best Experience The Autohaus Experience

About Autohaus BMW Learn More

Saturday Closed

Saturday Closed

Michelle567
9/03/2015

"Getting to know my X5 M"

Chris was very knowledgable. He was able to answer all my questions regarding my X5 M. He was courteous and took his time to explain the many features in my new car. Thanks again!

Lovemy5, Ginny
9/03/2015

"BMW 101"

I was having a few problems understanding some of the gadgets in my 5 series. Chris Buie was so nice and spent at least an hour with me until I understood how to operate everything I was having problems with. He, and everyone at Autohaus, have been so nice and helpful.

Manutd
9/02/2015

"Professional and easy"

It was an easy and professional process. I will defiantly be a customer for life, and have told my friends and family about my wonderful experience!

vra13
9/02/2015

"awesome experience with our first BMW"

Thank you Joe for helping us to find the best car X4 BMW at Autohaus.We are very much impressed by his friendly nature and promptness,we did like the ambience and very cooperating staff,thank you for giving us great deal for trade in and the new BMW,we are so much impressed.We also want to thank your manager Joe emerson for giving us the deal and also Eric fultz who made the paperwork so easy and simple.We really liked the car very much and love to buy more from you guys in future.You guys really made our purchase simple and easy.

JJones84
8/31/2015

"Professional, customer friendly and enjoyable "

From my initial contact via online chat with Brett Midgley, through the entire trade in/buying process, I was thoroughly impressed with my experience with Autohaus and Brett. As someone who does not enjoy the process of buying a car I found Brett to be informative, professional, fair and balanced and genuine. His approach allowed for a smooth car buying experienced centered around my needs as a car buyer and not once did I feel Brett had a hidden agenda or an ulterior motive. As someone who rarely, if ever, completes an online review, in this case I felt compelled to do so as my overall experience was top notch and I would recommend Brett and Autohaus to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle.

OO7&OO8

"Great Buying Experience"

Thank you to Karen Lowery who helped us purchase an X5 BMW from Autohaus BMW. We never saw the car in person, only on-line. Karen answered our questions, and the questions she did not know immediately she found the answers and called back promptly. We had been looking for a car like we bought for a few months, and with Karen's help, we got what we wanted. Thank you also to Eric Fultz who made all the paper work painless. Eric's easy to follow instructions, made it easy to sign the documents in the package of paperwork we received. Also, thank you to Karen and Eric for arranging delivery of our car to our area. Our BMW X5 arrived in great condition - we love the car.

Ted H.
8/31/2015

"Great all around experience"

From my initial contact via email with our salesman, Joe Bauer, through the entire trade in/buying process, we were thoroughly impressed with our experience with Autohaus. After some initial trepidation, we decided to finally buy a new car and after visiting numerous dealerships, landed on Autohaus BMW. While I had dreaded the process, I realized my worries were unfounded once we got to know Joe. He walked us through the process and negotiated a very fair deal. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a vehicle. The walk through of the vehicles features with my wife and I by resident "BMW genius" Chris Buie was a nice touch as well. Very informative.

Ajd

"My 1st BMW"

Thank you to Autohaus BMW and Bob Dedert. I got the car I have always wanted and at an affordable payment. Please don't hesitate to go see Bob Dedert and Autohaus BMW if you are looking for a new car.

Brannon Plummer
8/30/2015

"Another great service experience."

Once again Autohaus has surpassed my expectations with pronominal service. Chris Clem and Mike Crader went above and beyond to ensure that my issue was resolved as quickly and painlessly as possible. I would expect nothing less from the best BMW service department in the St Louis metro area. There is a reason that I have been coming to Autohaus for over 20 years and folks like these guys are the reason. Always easy, always a pleasure, always first class and never an issue.

KJCJsing
8/28/2015

"Awesome!"

From the salesman (Joe) to the financial adviser (Rick) we were very impressed! Care, service, suggestions, advice were top notch. We are retired and they were careful to make sure we were able to afford our dream car and stay within our budget. We were given more for our trade than we anticipated, which was a lovely surprise!

Reviews of Eric Fultz