Autohaus BMW

3015 S. Hanley Road,
St. Louis, Missouri 63143
Autohaus BMW Info
About Autohaus BMW

Autohaus is one of the largest and fastest growing BMW centers in the Midwest. Our ultra modern facility has only enhanced what we pride ourselves on..."The Autohaus Experience" In an industry trending toward multi-dealer conglomerates that operate multiple franchises in several states, this dealership is still family owned and operated. Its long-appreciated charm and dedication to service has helped form "The Autohaus Experience." All of the work and dedication finally culminated with the opening of the state of the art BMW facility at 3015 South Hanley Road in 2007. The Best People The Best Product The Best Facilities The Best Selection The Best Experience The Autohaus Experience

About Autohaus BMW Learn More

Saturday Closed

Saturday Closed

billlatz

"suburb experience "

start to finish never a hiccup, Jennifer and the entire BMW service team ALWAYS have a can do attitude and smile. Jennifer's follow through is excellent! She's first class. Ethan and Clay are terrific too. Wanted to recognize Kathy the cashier for her promptness and service.

jessica23

"Scheduled maintenance "

I always schedule my services with Linda...she is extremely helpful and efficient. The other staff members are very friendly and helpful as well! I have always had a positive experience at Autohaus

claytonbmwfan
4/22/2015

"Major service turned out well"

Had some issues with fuel injectors and prior recall. Mike Crader made sure it was done well, promptly and at a fair price. he is always responsive and very knowledgable.

markie
4/21/2015

"Made the switch"

Bought my 328i from a competing dealer. Shortly afterward, the franchise was sold and service went mmediately downhill. I decided to try Autohaus for service and have been a customer ever since. Everyone connected with the service experience, from the advisors to the techs, have been friendly and helpful. I have recommended Autohaus to other owners who have dealt with my former dealership. I know they will be pleased.

BMS
4/17/2015

"Great buying experience"

my purchasing experience with autohays was outstanding. my sales professional, jeremy frye, treated me with respect and was concerned with what my needs were. i have previously purchased 7 bmws but never from autuhause. the dwal was excellent, service great and i would recommend both jeremy and autohaus to anyone looking for a bmw in the st. louis mo area.

Dr Steve
4/17/2015

"sales service and professionalism"

Karen lowery has provided excellent service to me and my family for 4 cars. She is honest and will take the time to listen to your needs. If she can get it done she will do everything she can that is reasonable. If you want an experience that is not condescending, professional, accountable with excellent quality, I would ask for her. Her manager Joe Emerson is an up front professional as well.

Camjohnson
4/16/2015

"Amazing experience! "

My experience was awesome from the beginning to the end! The staff at Autohaus is amazing. I'd highly recommend my salesman, Renard LaSane to any and everybody. Financing with Rick at the end was also easy and quick. I can't imagine buying a car anywhere else in the future!

Monte
4/15/2015

"Service advisers that make a difference!"

When your car beaks down, usually at the worst time it is great to have people at the dealership who honestly care about making things better! Autohaus service associates handled my vehicle repair in a timely, knowledgeable and professional manor. The vehicle was spotless when I picked it up, thanks to everyone that makes the great service possible....

michael.schulze
4/14/2015

"Great Car Buying Experiance"

I had done extensive research on buying another BMW. Living in KC, Autohaus BMW was the closest distance in a 4 hour drive for the 335i I narrowed my choice to. After inquiring online, Joe Bauer promptly called me direct and we started the process of communication to confirm a possible deal with my existing BWM as a trade in. Joe was incredible to work with and was very detailed in the exact description and history of the 335i. We made the deal happen, and my wife and I made the 4 hour drive last Saturday, and was quickly greeted at the door by Joe himself and was made very welcome and the car was every bit of the description! Eric Fultz in financial also made the car buying experience great and was very prepared with all of the documentation! I would highly recommend Autohaus and Joe Bauer for anyone looking for a BMW in the Midwest!!!

Eric Fultz

Planet101
4/14/2015

"Nice car"

Clean car at a reasonable price. Smooth purchase process. Car missing floor mats and the second key fob on pickup, commitment made to supply oem replacement mats. Waiting on mats.

Reviews of Linda Schaefer