Autohaus BMW

Internet Client Advisor

May 26, 2017

"Incredible Service Advisor!"

- Mike

I started having problems with my 335i throwing engine codes and I wanted the work done right. I contacted my local BMW dealer to get set up with an appointment to have the car inspected. Greg took care of my issues every step of the way. Pleasant experience with Greg and Auto Haus BMW. I will surely be bringing my BMW's to them for all their needs.

Greg Issitt

May 25, 2017

"Perfect service as always and Mike, as usual, was fantastic!"

- BaxTax

Mike is great! His knowledge of BMW's and their overall operation is impeccable. He always shows a sincere interest in providing the best overall service with each and every visit. He's the best and always is willing to explain, in detail, the services performed on my vehicle. He goes into great detail in responding to your questions which is appreciated. Special thanks to Rusty (Parts Manager) and Don Manson!

Mike Crader
Other Employees : Rusty (Parts Manager) and Don Manson (Sr. Service Technician)

May 24, 2017

"Great Service"

- Melash

I have recently been to the shop 3 times with 2 different vehicles. Every time, Patti answers all my questions to my concerns very thoroughly. Even when I had doubts on tire tread, Patti went and took a picture to be sure I was comfortable with the recommendation! Patti is a great example of Customer Service Excellence!

Patti Kupfer