Autohaus BMW

3015 S. Hanley Road,
St. Louis, Missouri 63143
Autohaus BMW Info
About Autohaus BMW

Autohaus is one of the largest and fastest growing BMW centers in the Midwest. Our ultra modern facility has only enhanced what we pride ourselves on..."The Autohaus Experience" In an industry trending toward multi-dealer conglomerates that operate multiple franchises in several states, this dealership is still family owned and operated. Its long-appreciated charm and dedication to service has helped form "The Autohaus Experience." All of the work and dedication finally culminated with the opening of the state of the art BMW facility at 3015 South Hanley Road in 2007. The Best People The Best Product The Best Facilities The Best Selection The Best Experience The Autohaus Experience

About Autohaus BMW Learn More

Saturday Closed

Saturday Closed

jtb612
6/28/2016

"Positive Autohaus Experiance"

I have purchased 3 BMW's, and will continue to come back to Autohaus because of the level of service both at the time of the sale and, more importantly, through the lifetime of the vehicle. When calling in for service, I always ask for Greg. He's been my primary point of contact for many years and one of the key reasons I continue to come back. In fact, I've recommended Greg to others and received similar positive feedback from them as well. Based on their feedback, and my own observations, I'll continue to be a customer of Autohaus well into the future!

robolo56
6/28/2016

"I would highly recommend Dan Wirick."

Dan Wirick has helped me with my cars for 20+ years, he is knowledgeable, very professional and trustworthy . I would highly recommend Dan Wirick and Autohaus BMW.

Vickie
6/27/2016

"Excellent"

Dan has helped me with all my automotive needs for a number of years, he is honest, professional and knowledgeable. I would recommend Dan Wirick and Autohaus BMW.

BMW lover
6/26/2016

"Best car purchase ever"

I recommend Bob Dedert to take care of all of your car needs. He is very knowledgeable about BMW's. I have dealt with him for years and if you need any service he will take care of that fo tr you as well. He is a full service salesman!!!

550i
6/23/2016

"Always great working with Linda"

Working with Linda has always been a great experience. I met her at her previous dealership and followed her over to Autohaus. I tell everyone I know that has a BMW to call Linda when they need service done.

ido26point2
6/23/2016

"Ultimate Test-Driving Experience"

My experience with this dealership was very personable, easy and addictive. I am in the market for a new car, and Mr. Dedert had 2 vehicles ready to test drive almost immediately upon my arrival. He took the time to answer all my questions and search for possible cars that might be fits. I will definitely be back to test more BMWs and am looking forward to working with him again.

340i
6/21/2016

"New 340i"

Dennis, Rick and Alicia where all very helpful and professional. Our firm has leased multiple vehicles from Autohaus and would definitely recommend their team to anyone interested in a BMW.

mike
6/20/2016

"Outstanding service and attention."

Dennis was outstanding in the sales role. He was prompt and responsive to my calls and questions. Alicia likewise did an excellent job with demonstrating the features of my new X3.

Joel-did a thorough job in taking us thru completion of the deal/paperwork.

David Warner
6/17/2016

"Amazing people!"

I had an "electrical system failure" on my way home from work. It was after 5, and was concerned I wouldn't be able to get my car into the shop. I called Autohaus and asked for Chris Clem, as he usually helps me out. He was on the early shift that day, so Patti Kupfer helped me. She told me to bring the car in right away and they would see me (which impressed me). I made it there shortly before closing. Patti was very helpful in checking me in and listening to my concerns about the car. It took a while to figure out what was going on with my car with the gremlin in my car. I give James Pfeifer (technician) a lot of credit for his patience and his diligence in uncovering the root issue, which was exasperated by not having access to the electrical system. The “behind the scenes” techs sometimes get overlooked in a review, but he did great work! I know Victor helped out as well. The issue was going to require a fairly extensive fix. Patti was great about calling me with updates, and Chris helped fill me in on any day Patti was off. As always, I am thoroughly impressed with the Autohaus service team. No one likes to have their car in the shop, but Patti, Chris and James did their absolute best to keep me informed of the progress, cover the associated costs via warranty and do it all with a smile. I would never hesitate to recommend Autohaus service to anyone!

James Pfeifer

DKammer
6/16/2016

" Politely set expectations and ALWAYS deliver "

Great communicator-Greg is professional, very detailed and pro actively looks out for me-When I have questions he explains in terms I understand- Great example how Greg differentiates himself and adds value- I asked a question about maintenance, instead of quickly answering he asked me a couple specific questions about my driving habits- then provided an answer specifically addressing my needs- Outstanding Service

The 2 individuals who greeted me are first class - sorrry I foget their names