Autohaus BMW

3015 S. Hanley Road,
St. Louis, Missouri 63143
Autohaus BMW Info
About Autohaus BMW

Autohaus is one of the largest and fastest growing BMW centers in the Midwest. Our ultra modern facility has only enhanced what we pride ourselves on..."The Autohaus Experience" In an industry trending toward multi-dealer conglomerates that operate multiple franchises in several states, this dealership is still family owned and operated. Its long-appreciated charm and dedication to service has helped form "The Autohaus Experience." All of the work and dedication finally culminated with the opening of the state of the art BMW facility at 3015 South Hanley Road in 2007. The Best People The Best Product The Best Facilities The Best Selection The Best Experience The Autohaus Experience

About Autohaus BMW Learn More

Saturday Closed

Saturday Closed

mrfrese
3/29/2015

"Great Experience"

This was my first visit to Autohaus BMW and first BMW purchase. Karen was very helpful and courteous during the entire sales process. The pricing was very fair and Autohaus was very quick to service the car to drive off the lot. I would definitely work with Autohaus again.

Linda
3/29/2015

"A Truly Special Experience"

I first visited Autohaus 5 years ago...on a Sunday.....dreaming about a new BMW. A salesman happened to be there catching up on paperwork, and invited us in for a closer look (I understand that salesman (Gerd) has been there 25 years; I can see why!!) I never forgot his kindness! Now, five years later, I returned to buy a Z4....and I couldn't be happier. I made an appointment for a test drive with Brett...he had the car ready when I arrived and was so professional and personable, as was everyone I dealt with! With the approval of the sales manager, John Williams, I was able to close the deal and purchase my first BMW!! I also enjoyed speaking with Chris Buie, the "genius," who offered unending support with my new car. Eric was excellent at explaining extended warranties, and I purchased two packages. Everyone made me feel special and I enjoyed my experience. Thanks to all!

Eric Futz, Chris Buie

otisearl

"FABULOUS!!!!!"

This is our 12th BMW lease from Autohaus over 18 years, 6 for my husband and 6 for me. Karen Lowery and Joe Emerson are absolutely top notch individuals, they are very professional, extremely warm and friendly. We can not imagine owning a vehicle from anyone other than Autohaus BMW. From the sales department to the service department (Chris Clem in the service department is AWESOME!!), every person you encounter is more than willing to help take care of you. This dealership makes leasing or buying a vehicle fun and easy, they take care of all the details for you.

Brian

"Great experience"

Karen was extremely helpful, knowledgeable and pleasant to work with. She was able to help facilitate the correction of a few issues with the used 335i and make the purchasing process enjoyable. I would definitely recommend Karen and the Autohaus BMW dealership to anyone looking for a new BMW or used vehicle.

Traveler

"I'll be back!"

Purchasing my new 328i xdrive was a very pleasant experience thanks to Renard LaSane at Autohaus. Professional and knowledgeable and oh so patient in answering all my questions about the vehicle! He made buying a car fun, as it should be. I also appreciated the time Eric Fultz spent when I picked up the car. I will definitely return to Autohaus.

Eric Fultz

gerry

"Best ever!"

The purchase of a new car can be an unpleasant and stressful undertaking, instead of enjoyable and fun, like spending a lot of money should be. Past car shopping experiences have made my husband “salesman phobic”, and just the idea of going to a dealer lot makes a normally happy, well-adjusted guy hostile. Therefore, in 2011 my first experience at Autohaus was alone, sans hubby. Numerous friends had a litany of complaints about Suntrup BMW, so I happily passed it up and headed to Autohaus. I happily discovered it was a comfortable place to browse, and everyone you meet is knowledgable, friendly, and, most importantly, low key! Renard LaSane was thoroughly wonderful to work with and amazing in helping me, making my whole experience surprisingly, shall I say… delightful. He is a great resource of information and assistance. I owe my first BMW purchase to him with his easy relaxed manner and total professionalism. So, this year after shopping around other neighborhood dealers and other makes of cars, I realized I needed to try Autohaus again. This time, in what turned out to be my second BMW purchase, I convinced my husband to join me, so he gritted his teeth and grudgingly got his keys. To our good fortune Autohaus was having an event with a food truck (delish!) and a spread of drinks and desserts, kinda fun! Renard always gives you the perfect balance of breathing room and help…very different from places with their intensity and high-pressured sales folks. He is absolutely great to work with, and makes the experience easy and fun. He very patiently tried to locate the precise car details I had given him, and calmly said he would find exactly what I wanted. Then I serendipitously spotted “the one” and we straightforwardly negotiated the deal with no crazy shenanigans. When we were driving home, hubby said seriously “That was very relaxing! I had fun!” I couldn’t be happier with the guys at Autohaus, and, oh yeh…my car!

austin

"Great experience"

I wasn't planning to order my new car through this dealership since they are quite far away from where I live, but Bob earned my business anyway by being a better salesman than others I was working with at other dealerships. He was quick to respond to communications, he was especially good about being quick to look up and research any requested information, and he was willing to work with me on pricing. Rick also did a good job of preparing paperwork ahead of time to minimize the amount of time I had to spend at the dealership when picking up my car.

Just Me

"GREAT!"

I Love Linda!! She is very knowledgable about the details of my vehicle. My experiences with her have always pleasant. I am always pleased with the overall service I recieve at Autohaus.

ehab
3/26/2015

"great experience"

Chris is great very reliable, knowledge and helpful. I called him , get the appointment and car loaner and always everything goes well and smooth. I highly recommend him.

LEAFDriver
3/25/2015

"Hassle-free experience"

Leased a 2014 BMW i3 with Bob Dedert and had a great sales experience. While I came in having done extensive research and knowing exactly the car I wanted, Bob took the time to answer all my questions and even arranged for an extended test drive to ensure the i3 range was sufficient for my everyday needs. Bob is a true professional and is very responsive over email which made the buying process hassle free and convenient. Once I was ready to proceed Bob got all the paperwork together and was waiting for me to sign and I was in and out in under an hour-a record for me. I look forward to doing business with Bob and Autohaus in the future.

Reviews of Linda Schaefer