Autohaus BMW

Greg Issitt

January 24, 2017

"Love Mike Crader!!!"

- misschristy

Love the service special where you meet the mechanic and see what needs to be done and make appointment and get 20% of!!!!!!!! Mike Crader is the best! Always a friendly smile. My car was very clean too- even brake dust on wheel rims mostly gone 😀

January 24, 2017

"Love Autohaus! "

- TaylorRx14

Awesome dealership! I actually bought my car from a different dealership (which I really wasn't overly impressed with), but since Autohaus is actually a little closer to my house I've always taken my BMW there for maintenance and service. I have to say, this dealership has got it figured out! They're customer service is on point, they always seem to go above and beyond to make sure the customer feels taken care of. Greg took care of me on my most recent trip, man what a great guy! Can't thank you all enough for the work you do. If your sales department is even half as good as service, I definitely know where I'll be buying my cars from now on!

January 23, 2017

"Excellent Customer Service "

- Buchanan

Linda provided excellent service from the moment I entered the dealership. She was very responsive and kept us in the loop regarding the repairs. Linda also arranged for a rental so we would not be further inconvenienced by the repairs. I would definitely recommend Linda and the Autohaus BMW team for your service needs.

New 2016 BMW 5 Series, $56241