Autohaus BMW

3015 S. Hanley Road,
St. Louis, Missouri 63143
Autohaus BMW Info
About Autohaus BMW

Autohaus is one of the largest and fastest growing BMW centers in the Midwest. Our ultra modern facility has only enhanced what we pride ourselves on..."The Autohaus Experience" In an industry trending toward multi-dealer conglomerates that operate multiple franchises in several states, this dealership is still family owned and operated. Its long-appreciated charm and dedication to service has helped form "The Autohaus Experience." All of the work and dedication finally culminated with the opening of the state of the art BMW facility at 3015 South Hanley Road in 2007. The Best People The Best Product The Best Facilities The Best Selection The Best Experience The Autohaus Experience

About Autohaus BMW Learn More

Saturday Closed

Saturday Closed

Mooser15

""Fast and friendly""

The Service personnel were friendly, service was fast. The waiting area was very nice and clean. Dan Wirick did a great job keeping us informed. Great service!!

1stcarvisit2010
9/29/2016

"Just relocated to St. Louis"

I needed service on my car,looking thru yellow pages thought I'd give Autuhaus a try.I had met with Dan Wirrick and he was not only friendly and thourough,but he explained everything in detail and reassured me that I wouldn't be disappointed. Iwas so happy I picked Autohaus 1st!

Bimmer428Conv
9/29/2016

"Best car buying experience "

We have leased and bought many vehicles, and always experienced the typical car sales guy at some point or another. Bob was different from the beginning and really listened to our needs and expectations. Once we agreed on price (via text messaging), we made an appointment to pick up the vehicle. They had everything ready and we were done in 15 minutes or so. That had never happened before with other dealerships.

John Holmes
9/28/2016

"Best BMW Salesman in Town!"

Brett at Autohaus BMW is one of the best sales people I have ever worked with. He took the time to understand my specific needs before presenting me my options. He made his schedule work for me, which is amazing. He was VERY quick to respond to e-mails and phone calls with any extra questions that I had. Brett also took the time to make sure that I understood everything, there was nothing for me wonder about. I would recommend Brett to anyone who wants to buy a car and have an easy pressure free experience. I will always buy my cars from Brett.

jessica23

"Great service!"

The service indicator came on in my X5 and Linda Schaefer quickly scheduled the repairs. She always reacts quickly and efficiently to address customers needs.

Irina

"Great service"

Thank you, Patti and the crew for the fast, reliable and wonderful service. I've owned several BMWs over the last 20 years and I've dealt with several service representatives. By far you are the best advisor that I've ever worked with. You always go above and beyond and your help is greatly appreciated. Irina

Wayne
9/26/2016

"Best experience of ANY dealership!"

They have an outstanding service department and they will go out of their way to ensure that you are satisfied. Their slogan is "You never pay more for the Autohaus experience" and they are true to theri word.

dozer
9/26/2016

"Second purchase from Autohaus BMW"

Traded our 2013 X5 for a 2017 X5. Dennis is good to work with and he and Joel (finance) made the process quick and relatively painless. Alicia was a great help in setting up and going over the tech package with us. This is our second purchase from Dennis at Autohaus and we would recommend this dealership over others in the St. Louis area.

HHH
9/24/2016

"Great job!"

When my X3 began displaying the "drivetrain malfunction" alert over several months, Patti and the service crew at Autohaus were with me every step of the way. In addition to their expertise, they displayed much-needed (by me!) patience, perseverance, and good humor as one thing led to another. I could not be happier with the results. An unexpected bonus: through their personal and professional attention to detail, I now know and understand my car much better. Great service, great value.

Gloria
9/23/2016

"Wonderful service"

I have had the misfortune to visit Autohaus twice within two days because I have an older BMW that seems to require more care the older she gets. Chris Clem is the service advisor I had dealt with in the past so when I made my call he knew exactly what the problem was and took my car in for the needed repair. Car returned fixed and clean. Less than 24 hours later another broken item on my car (unrelated to the first). Again Chris was able to immediately diagnose the problem and had my car fixed in short order. Great knowledge of BMWs and so pleasant to work with. He really does go above and beyond!

Reviews of Brett Midgley