Autohaus BMW

Brett Midgley

Internet Client Advisor

"Fantastic purchase experience"

- New 540i driver

I had a fantastic experience in the purchase of my new 2017 BMW 540i X-drive from Autohaus BMW. Joe Bauer and his sales manager Eric Fultz were great to work with. They were very responsive to my needs, and were fair on both the purchase price of my new vehicle and on the value of my trade-in. I would definitely buy from Joe and Eric again.

March 28, 2017

"Easy and Smooth Transaction"

- newbmwowner

I was recently in the market for a used BMW and test drove 2 before stopping at Autohaus. What a difference from going from a dealer that does not deal in these cars to stopping at Autohaus. I went in and was not once pressured into buying. When I got there I talked with Brett Midgley and explained to him what I was looking for and wanted. He went and got me the key to one he thought I would like, took a photo of my license and sent me on my way. He said to take it for as long as I needed. I was back within 15 minutes and after Brett answering a few questions, I was out the door with my new car within the hour. I can honestly say that Brett has earned himself a new customer on the next car I purchase from them.

"Renard LaSane"

- BMW Sandy

I have been a long-term customer of Autohaus BMW. Renard LaSane has been my representative to renew my lease agreement every three years. He continues to be professional, honest, and working on my behalf to accommodate my needs as I search for a new vehicle. Today as I have been driving a 2017 BMW X3 - I am delighted with the upgrades to my new vehicle. Renard steered me towards this particular auto knowing my preferences and respecting my budgetary needs. Renard, assisted by Alicia Botsch, made this transaction a most pleasant, enjoyable experience. Autohaus provides a great sales team with Renard, Alicia, and Chris Buie - and - service personnel like Mike Crader who make me glad I continue choose to drive a BMW. Thank you! Sandra Rosell Conroy

New 2016 BMW 5 Series, $59741