Autohaus BMW

3015 S. Hanley Road,
St. Louis, Missouri 63143
Autohaus BMW Info
About Autohaus BMW

Autohaus is one of the largest and fastest growing BMW centers in the Midwest. Our ultra modern facility has only enhanced what we pride ourselves on..."The Autohaus Experience" In an industry trending toward multi-dealer conglomerates that operate multiple franchises in several states, this dealership is still family owned and operated. Its long-appreciated charm and dedication to service has helped form "The Autohaus Experience." All of the work and dedication finally culminated with the opening of the state of the art BMW facility at 3015 South Hanley Road in 2007. The Best People The Best Product The Best Facilities The Best Selection The Best Experience The Autohaus Experience

About Autohaus BMW Learn More

Saturday Closed

Saturday Closed

jackjunior
5/25/2015

"Perfect Car Perfect Experience"

Joe Bauer proved to be an exceptional partner in this purchase experience. He remained patient, interested, serious and never failed to provide good information when requested through several weeks it took me to make a decision. He made making a purchase from several states away a smooth and confident decision for me. Finally arriving at the showroom I was met in the parking lot by John, Manager and finally introduced to Joe and later Eric in Finance. Buying a car unseen could have been a difficult and anxious process. This was not. Joe's easygoing and confident manner made it an experience of trust and confidence and one joyful ride home to Minnesota! Eric Fultz was exceptional in handling the details complicated by out-of-state financing and tax/license which I brought in. It was all handled with ease and even gave a much appreciated dinner suggestion for my overnight stay in St. Louis. This is the third car I have purchased using the internet as a primary shopping tool. A number of dealerships (none BMW, btw) won't even respond to internet requests for information or return email inquiries. Joe handled my internet/email questions about this car with cool confidence and thoroughness which really gave me the confidence to pursue this vehicle from several states away. We were quite far in the process before I actually talked to Joe on the phone. I felt he understood what I was looking for in a vehicle and always communicated with candor, honesty and integrity all along the way. After my test drive John Williams (Manager) asked my reaction to seeing and driving the vehicle and I had to respond honestly that it was much better than I expected. I had good honest expectations of what to expect and the Autohaus team managed to blow those away!!

Catherine C
5/24/2015

"Michael Crader - no wonder he's a mainstay at Autohaus"

I really enjoy having my car serviced at Autohaus. Everyone there is versed in service, making the customer feel appreciated and valued! Mike Crader in their service department is ALWAYS a delight! He's straight up, just a good person and has an awesome sense of humor. I've had the pleasure of working with Mike at Autohhaus since 1995. He's the reason I'm a loyal Autohaus customer. Thank you, Mike!!!

rehabdoc
5/22/2015

"My new 528i"

THis is the second experience with Dennis Schaffner at Autohaus and will not be my last. Dennis listened to the needs of the vehicle i needed, and worked with me within my price range. he took extensive time to go over my options and my car in detail to make sure I was comfortable and f/u phone calls. I will go to him for all my car needs!

AMGPPS.COM
5/22/2015

"Best ever car buying experience!"

I had searched for several weeks in a 500 mile radius for a CPO 750 BMW. After talking with countless dealerships, I talked with Brett Midgley in the internet sales department at Autohaus BMW. He was very professional and I immediately felt he was a knowledgeable and honest person. He had a car in inventory that I wanted to see and drive. The day I could make the 375 mile trip to St. Louis, Brett was out of the office so he handed me to Joe Bauer, his partner in internet sales. I drove to St. Louis, walked into the dealership and met Joe. Joe was very accommodating, knowledgeable and professional. The car was what I wanted and Joe did an EXCELLENT job helping me with my purchase. Eric Fultz, their Business Manager, was also knowledgeable and great to deal with. I was very impressed at the quality of the dealership and their excellent staff. Joe Bauer is a huge asset to Autohaus and I would recommend this dealership and staff to anyone.

MCurran
5/20/2015

"Linda Schaefer at Autohaus BMW"

I cannot recommend Linda Schaefer more highly. For the past several years, my family has used her as our service advisor for our BMWs. We have always been happy with the way Linda welcomes us and makes sure we have a positive experience at Autohaus. Linda is a pleasure to work with--very friendly, kind, super helpful, and very knowledge. She's much more knowledgeable and honest than service providers we had in the past. I can't say enough good things about Linda!

Brenda
5/20/2015

"Awesome Service Advisor"

After I purchased my BMW, I decided to conduct research to locate the best service site in the St. Louis area; and discovered Autohaus BMW was the one. As a result, my experience with Autohaus BMW Service Department has been great. Nonetheless, I attribute much to the outstanding service I received from an awesome service advisor, Chris Clem. Chris is exceptional and very knowledgeable. He is extremely helpful and professional in providing me with the best possible solutions and advice. He is very courteous, as has been my experience with everyone I encounter at the Autohaus site. However, for me personally, Chris goes that extra mile and it is most appreciated. To give an examply of how I feel about Chris, I needed to schedule a service call as soon as possible; I was informed Chris would be out for a few days and Idecided to wait until his return. Why...because I feel comfortable and trust Chris to handle my concerns and needs. A very important quality to me. So, hats off to Autohaus BMW...Chris Clem is the best.

GrubGo
5/18/2015

"Painless Car Purchase"

As a lifelong BMW owner, I've interacted with all of the lots in Saint Louis, but had never made a purchase from Autohaus. It was time to get an additional one to replace my fiancés car, who is a lifelong Honda loyalist that just happened to prefer my X5, and the search began. We snuck around on the lot after-hours to get a no-hard-approach look at the cars available for sale. Little did we know that was not necessary; as from the moment we first interacted with Bob, he gave us a respectful distance, but was always available to answer questions or pull up the next test drive. We really appreciated that there was no back and forth, that he was ready to answer all questions about the vehicle, the pricing, and any other terms the moment we returned from our test drive. Often he predicted our questions, and provided a logical, thoughtful, legitimate answer before we even asked. We were there, in total, for less than an hour. From test drives to delivery. We did take two days to "think" as we have hectic work schedules, but Bob made himself very available during and outside of business hours. When visiting other lots, I had been giving the salespeople my card to have their frequent, obnoxious calls - and underling salespeople calls - filtered through my staff. I don't care for the game, and my fiancé is not a frequent car buyer - nor someone that likes a bevy of unwelcome, frequent calls. We didn't face call-innundation with Bob. One call to confirm a time we had originally planned to take delivery, and another call to confirm the one we could actually make. Very pleased with the entire situation.

SOSClark
5/13/2015

"My service experience is always excellent"

Over the past 9 years we have had experiences with several dealerships in the West County and St. Louis area. By far the best dealership for BMW sales and service is Autohaus. We travel quite a distance to have our service done at Autohaus, but it's worth it. Chris Clem, my service advisor, is always very helpful and courteous and gets me in and out quickly. He provides a car when I need it and keeps me posted and updated on my service and any pricing changes. The rest of the staff is equally kind and polite and very pleasant, always. From the young men that greet me when I arrive and bring me my cleaned car when I return to the office manager that checks me out, I couldn't be more pleased with my experience every time I visit the dealership. Purchasing a vehicle is equally as enjoyable.

BeYoungs
5/06/2015

"Award Winning Service"

I had a great experience working with Jim Ryzinski at Authaus BMW. Jim listened to my questions and answered them honestly. He made the car buying experience enjoyable to say the least. I would recommend Autohaus to anyone looking for a fair price on quality vehicle. I look forward to working with Jim and Autohaus for years to come!

Catandleo1961
5/05/2015

"Excellent Customer Service"

Jennifer is a friendly and knowledgeable Service Advisor. It was a pleasure to work with her regarding my repairs. She notified me during the entire process as to my various options and recommendations.

Reviews of Rick Riccio