Autohaus BMW

Client Advisor

September 21, 2017

"great service on btw"

- bmw

Linda Schaefer is the best service advisor i have ever meet, Takes care of my BMW like family. Linda thank you for all you do for me and family.

September 21, 2017

"Always a Great Service experience with Chris Clem!"

- cswiley

While I'm sure other service advisors are good, I've been working with Chris exclusively for 4 years now and I wouldn't want to deal with anyone else. I have never had a bad experience. He is professional, courteous, responsive, and sensitive to my schedule and conflicting demands. A complete pleasure to deal with!

Chris Clem

September 20, 2017

"My awesome/professional Autohause Experience !!!!"

- Tammerra

From my initial contact with Mr. Renard LaSane my client advisor , he has gone above and beyond my BMW purchasing expectations ! Renard was and still is very professional with excellent people skills to say the least . Based on my request and time frame , he found the PERFECT BMW750LI for me in a very timely manner !!! Now, there's my BMW Genius Mr Chris Buie . This is my 1st BMW , so at the begining of his presentation i was overwhelmed . But , because Chris is extremely knowledgeable , patient and very professional , when he finished i was well informed and even more excited about my purchase ! Im honored to refer/recommend everyone to purchase their ULTIMATE DRIVING MACHINE from Mr.Renard LaSane and experience the BMW Genius Mr . Chris Buie at Autohause BMW !!!!!

Chris Buie