Autohaus BMW

3015 S. Hanley Road,
St. Louis, Missouri 63143
Autohaus BMW Info
About Autohaus BMW

Autohaus is one of the largest and fastest growing BMW centers in the Midwest. Our ultra modern facility has only enhanced what we pride ourselves on..."The Autohaus Experience" In an industry trending toward multi-dealer conglomerates that operate multiple franchises in several states, this dealership is still family owned and operated. Its long-appreciated charm and dedication to service has helped form "The Autohaus Experience." All of the work and dedication finally culminated with the opening of the state of the art BMW facility at 3015 South Hanley Road in 2007. The Best People The Best Product The Best Facilities The Best Selection The Best Experience The Autohaus Experience

About Autohaus BMW Learn More

Saturday Closed

Saturday Closed

Fitness Racer
2/04/2016

"Top Shelf Customer Service"

As a small business owner, I am very aware of the customer experience I try to deliver to my customers as well as the customer experience I receive from other businesses, particularly in service industries. I have had 5 BMW's in the last 23 years and all have been serviced by Autohaus BMW. Over the years, I have had the opportunity to work with many different service technicians and all of them have been upfront, honest and professional. Chris Clem, in particular, has been my ambassador to great BMW service and a great business relationship over the years. Although this review is long overdue, I felt it was the right thing to do. Thank you, Autohaus BMW, for making my wife and I feel like we are your most important customer.

Happy BMW 528xi owner
2/04/2016

"Autohaus is Top Notch!"

Renard took the time to find the vehicle I wanted with the packages and accessories I desired. The price was right and timing of delivery perfect. Chris Buie did an excellent job of walking me through the features on my car...confirming that the car is smarter than I am!

Chris Buie

Bub
2/02/2016

"Great service as always"

I had a problem with warning lights and Linda scheduled an appointment. I was given a loaner and my problem was diagnosed and corrected. Linda kept us apprised every step of the way and was in communication with both me and my wife.

cmcd
2/01/2016

"Just bought my fifth car from Autohaus"

I have purchased multiple cars from Autohaus BMW and have referred many friends, clients and family members their way. Dennis Schaffner and the entire Autohaus BMW staff are great to work with. I highly recommend this dealership.

TJB91634
2/01/2016

"Very enjoyable experience. "

I friemd of mine told me to visit Autohaus because I had mentioned to him that I may want my next car to be a BMW. I was very impressed with the friendly staff and I was able to get all of my questions answered. Definitely exceeded my expectations prior to visiting.

BMW4LIFE
2/01/2016

"Longstanding great relationship and service"

I've been an Autohaus BMW client for over 30 years. Outstanding dealership, from sales (Gerd Petermann) to Services (Greg, Mike and others) to Parts (Rusty) that I have worked with. They're fair, honest and I trust them. Always get a friendly greeting, and for service they have a very nice waiting area or will offer a loaner car from their own fleet (no need for third party rental process).

Catalina

"Consistently outstanding. "

I'm a repeat customer. I have bought several cars from Autohaus BMW and Mini-Cooper because I know I will get excellent ongoing service from this company.

Johnl

"Top notch service "

Every time I deal with Dan Wirick in the service department, I remember why I quit servicing at the other dealer. He goes above and beyond to make sure I'm happy.

altiman810

"Great Customer Service!!"

Great service on my 3-series! Dan always takes great care of me and my family. We love this dealership. Thank you for your great care.

J. Lewis

"Got me out of a jam"

Last week I experienced car trouble while passing through St Louis. Although it was late in the day the folks at Autohaus were very helpful. Mr Issitt helped get my car back to the dealership where they fixed the issue and got me back on the road. The dealership and Mr Issitt should be commended for a job well done.

Reviews of Linda Schaefer