Autohaus BMW

Patti Kupfer

June 24, 2017

"Exceptional customer service!"

- Laurence Rucker

I have taken my BMW in for service several times and I have never had a bad experience. Outstanding customer service seems to been a normal interaction with Patti Kupfer. I have been in Sales/Home Furnishings for over 25 years, so I know when a person is going above and beyond what is expected of them. A personal thank you to Patti for being an example of what a professional should be.

Patti Kupfer

June 23, 2017

"Fantastic as always "

- Haleyrweltin

Ethan took care of my car when I got in. I was an unexpected customer that day but he still found a way to get me in seamlessly. He is always so kind and thoughtful, respecting both my time and me personally. I will always see him whenever I need to be worked on!! Thanks Ethan for EVERYTHING :)

Ethan Krysiak

June 22, 2017

"Outstanding Customer Service For Return Customer"

- J. Baran

My experience with Dennis and the team that helped him put a deal together for me was oustanding. I owed more than my car than I was going to get for a trade in, but Dennis and his team worked hard to find a solution that would fit my budget and my wish list for a new car. Moving forward I decided to lease vs. buy so that I would not be in the same position that I was in this time. I did this to ensure the vehicle was going to be under warranty and also to never be upside down again. Dennis found a corporate loaner that had very low mileage and it was totally loaded. Not only was it a unique color, but it had all the bells and whistles on it too. I am happy to be a 3 time customer of Dennis and his team for both me and my wife. Autohaus BMW is my dealer of choice in the STL area.

Dennis Schaffner