Autohaus BMW

Autohaus BMW

Call
Autohaus BMW Info
About Autohaus BMW

Autohaus is one of the largest and fastest growing BMW centers in the Midwest. Our ultra modern facility has only enhanced what we pride ourselves on..."The Autohaus Experience" In an industry trending toward multi-dealer conglomerates that operate multiple franchises in several states, this dealership is still family owned and operated. Its long-appreciated charm and dedication to service has helped form "The Autohaus Experience." All of the work and dedication finally culminated with the opening of the state of the art BMW facility at 3015 South Hanley Road in 2007. The Best People The Best Product The Best Facilities The Best Selection The Best Experience The Autohaus Experience

About Autohaus BMW

Saturday Closed

Saturday Closed

"Autohaus The Finest BMW Experience with Bob Dedert and Team"

I am a first time purchaser of BMW. After this experience I hope to never have to buy anything else but a BMW. My Sales Consultant was the absolute best of his class. From every aspect of the process Bob was there for my wife and I. I wanted to find something special for her and we found it. For years Jim Polito urged me to consider a BMW. Jim loves BMW. I fully understand why now. Through the entire process Bob led us on, he was pleasant, knowledgeable, accessible, caring and understanding. He really listened and more importantly made the process fun. When you make an investment of this type you want to know you are valued. You want to really feel special. Not just another sale. I am confident that with Bob I will have a long term relationship with BMW. From Joe Emerson who you can see runs a great operation, To Jim Polito and his wonderful assistance and then to our partner Bob Dedert we could not ask for anything more. I would recommend Autohaus and especially Bob as your agent of choice for Client Advisor. He is the best at his craft. As a global sales director myself I know what good looks like. I now know what exceptional looks like. My sincere thank you to the entire team. God Bless you guys there. Thanks for making this experience very special. My best to Bob, Joe, Jim, Victor and Rick. Just awesome. Period.

Jim Polito

"BMW lease"

In 2008 I leased a 335i from a different BMW dealership. It was a terrible experience. When my lease was nearly up, I went to Autohaus BMW with my business partner. Dennis Schaffner was extremely helpful in all respects. Everything he said he would do, he did. The follow up was fantastic. As a result, I just leased a 2015 528i BMW. I, as well as my partner will remain loyal customers of Autohaus because of our salesman, Dennis. I would also like to mention that everyone at Autohaus has been overwhelmingly customer oriented. I can not say one negative thing about anyone there. The process of leasing was expedient and well informed. Millie Saeger

"Great Service"

I always receive top notch service and prompt attention at Autohaus servicing. I recently had two opportunities to have Chris Clem as my service adviser. He was great to work with and friendly. He made sure to keep me updated on the status of my service work and went the extra mile to help resolve an issue with my car. Thanks Chris!

"BMW Service"

I always have quick wonderful service and get a banana as a bonus. Linda makes certain I get everything done in a timely manner. Thank you Linda!

"First Class"

I leased my first BMW rom another dealership in town and had a horrible experience. When that lease came up I was referred to Bob at Autohaus and couldnt have had a better experience. I have gotten two cars from Bob and use Autohaus for all my service needs. First class operation from the top down.

"Fantastic, As Usual"

I brought my car in for standard service. It's always a pleasant experience at Autohaus. My husband and I both get our cars from Autohaus.

"The best in town!"

Linda is the very best in personal attention in the auto service industry. I consider Linda as my "car Mom"! She has saved me a lot of money and always hooks me up with a premium loaner keeping me on schedule.

"Great job !"

Chris was very helpful and addressed all of my concerns. He stayed on top of the service and called me to let me know exactly what was done to fix my car. Couldn't be happier.

"Nov 18 2014 with Chris Clem"

Chris fit me in even though Autohaus was very busy, provided a clean loner appropriate for the weather and obviously my car's problem was resolved. My E90 325i, while older but still my baby, was treated with the same care and respect as the newer models rolling in for service. I really like this place.

"Pre-owned Purchase"

HIGHLY recommend this dealership. I'm 25, but look much younger, so I generally get ignored at auto dealerships. Jeremy immediately approached me and was very eager to meet my needs. He worked with me on multiple occasions to view, drive, and familiarize me with the car I was interested in. I very likely would NOT have purchased the vehicle had I not been given this level of help and consideration. Furthermore, Eric Fultz went above and beyond to work with my requirements when pursuing financing. Overall a phenomenal experience.

Eric Fultz