Autohaus BMW

3015 S. Hanley Road,
St. Louis, Missouri 63143
Autohaus BMW Info
About Autohaus BMW

Autohaus is one of the largest and fastest growing BMW centers in the Midwest. Our ultra modern facility has only enhanced what we pride ourselves on..."The Autohaus Experience" In an industry trending toward multi-dealer conglomerates that operate multiple franchises in several states, this dealership is still family owned and operated. Its long-appreciated charm and dedication to service has helped form "The Autohaus Experience." All of the work and dedication finally culminated with the opening of the state of the art BMW facility at 3015 South Hanley Road in 2007. The Best People The Best Product The Best Facilities The Best Selection The Best Experience The Autohaus Experience

About Autohaus BMW Learn More

Saturday Closed

Saturday Closed

apmorley11
8/03/2015

"BMW Routine Maintenance"

Very quick turnaround time. Completed maintenance work in just a few hours. Also fixed a small dent for a very fair price in that time. Very high quality dent repair. Provided me with a very nice to loaner during that time so I could go on with my day. Great experience.

DK
8/02/2015

"Great Experience"

It was wonderful working with Jeremy. He made the experience hassle-free and far exceeded our expectations! The service department did an outstanding job! Our customer service experience from start to finish was extremely pleasant!

Tom in Webster Groves
8/02/2015

"We bought a certified pre-owned 2012 X3"

Dennis Schaffner is very knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with. He is clearly an experienced salesman based on his understanding of our (probably typical) concerns about an important family purchase. But he used his knowledge to allow us to make our decision rather than to pressure us as many less professional sales people do. I would and have recommended him highly to other car shoppers.

dls
7/31/2015

"Good dealer, great showroom, great salesman"

I purchased a new vehicle. Price was right. Very good, knowledgeable and friendly salesman. aaa bbb ccc ddd eee fff ggg hhh iii jjj kkk lll

Cad10

"Simple & painless"

Thanks to Bret I had one of the most simple & painless trade in experiences to date. He helped me to make a sound financial decision & clearly had my best interest at heart. Love my new car & thanks to Bret I will be a new Autohaus client for many more cars to come.

bmwchic29
7/31/2015

"First BMW Great Experience!!"

Brett Midgley and Joe Bauer were fantastic to work with. It was my first lease and first BMW and the process couldn't have went smoother! I recommend Autohaus BMW to everyone and will definitely be back!

Cardinaldarius
7/30/2015

"Incredible and Friendly Service"

My car had been running rough for a while and I brought it in not knowing what I was in for. Jennifer was incredibly knowledgeable and knew exactly what I was talking about when I brought it in. So immediately I knew my car was in good hands. (I can't explain how nerve racking it is when it feels like someone is just guessing at what the problem could be.) However, all those nerves went out the window when she explained what was probably going on with my car. She kept me in the loop while they worked on my vehicle and she even priced out some additional options that I could have taken care of later. The next time I need something done with my car I'll be back because Jennifer removed all the headaches typically associated with car repairs.

Juice777
7/29/2015

"Quality at this facility is unmatched "

Autohouse turly is the best in the business. Dan never wavers the ability to provide first class service. The dealership prides its service department on professionalism and customer satisfaction. I always trust dan's advice and recommendations.

Erica Richards
7/29/2015

"Best car buying experience with Brett Midgley"

This is my fourth visit to Autohaus BMW and I have had the pleasure of working with Brett Midgley as my salesperson on all of my purchases there. He is the absolute best at what he does- He is prompt, very personable, knowledgable in all aspects of buying and selling cars and has always given me the best deal on my purchases. I have referred all of my friends, co-workers and family to him over the years and all have been just as pleased with him as I am. Thank you for all that you do Brett ??

steven2390
7/29/2015

"Great Experience and amazing feeling driving out with BMW"

Let me start by saying that this dealer isn't the closest BMW dealer to where I live. But I chose to go here anyways coz the word of mouth is really good. It all started when I wanted to lease a 328xi. I had no appointment and barged into the showroom and met Mr. Ranard Lasane and he was kind enough to assist me. We together built a car right from scratch with all the features i liked and excluding the features I don't need. Then he had the exact same same car in his inventory. SERIOUSLY, THEY DO HAVE A HUGE INVENTORY. When I decided to go for the 328xi, the BMW(not the dealer but the BMW head office) denied to lease me the vehicle. The reason for that is that my credit score is just 2.5 years old and also I couldn't show any proof of permanent residence as I was on a work visa. Then, I decided to finance a car, and thought if I'm buying a car I should go for a certified preowned. I went through their inventory and they had many certified cars. This time I went for 528xi and after seeing the car and its price I was happy that I got denied for the 3 series. The 5 series was fully loaded and just 20k miles. They quoted a price on the internet and I didn't even negotiate coz I had a feeling that the price was reasonable. I got financed and yayyyyy, I do own a BMW now. :) Mr. Lasane, patiently went through all the features in the car. It was after hours and the showroom was closed by the time he was done. But he made sure he explained every feature in it. That was really nice from his part. Apart from Mr. Lasane, I've had the pleasure of talking to Mr. Rick who's the finance guy. He helped a lot when I was going through those hassles with financing. If your'e in and around St. Louis I would definitely recommend you to go to Autohaus as my friend did to me. Apart from getting a good car for a nice deal, you will also get a nice feeling driving out the new car from here.

Reviews of Eric Fultz