Autohaus BMW

3015 S. Hanley Road,
St. Louis, Missouri 63143
Autohaus BMW Info
About Autohaus BMW

Autohaus is one of the largest and fastest growing BMW centers in the Midwest. Our ultra modern facility has only enhanced what we pride ourselves on..."The Autohaus Experience" In an industry trending toward multi-dealer conglomerates that operate multiple franchises in several states, this dealership is still family owned and operated. Its long-appreciated charm and dedication to service has helped form "The Autohaus Experience." All of the work and dedication finally culminated with the opening of the state of the art BMW facility at 3015 South Hanley Road in 2007. The Best People The Best Product The Best Facilities The Best Selection The Best Experience The Autohaus Experience

About Autohaus BMW Learn More

Saturday Closed

Saturday Closed

HHeadw32SC
7/23/2016

"Excellent Service by Dan Wirick"

I took my car for service because the A/C wasn't operating properly. Dan called and emailed the results of the inspection. When we talked, Dan gave me a detailed explanation. He also throughly told me my options. I felt informed enough to make a decision about the needed repairs. I appreciate the detailed information that he provided. My car was not purchased at Autohaus, but I have brought it here for service several times. Each time I have dealt with true professionals, who were able and willing to explain the repairs needed. Offer suggestions that were practical and made sense. I always leave with a peace of mind, knowing that I have received outstanding service.

glennjjjr
7/19/2016

"Recent service experience @ Autohaus "

Another awesome experience as expected. My experiences at Autohaus date back to 1985 and this one was consistent with those prior experiences. Linda shaefer and Renard laSane were key factors this time. Renard and Linda coordinated the use of a 2016 750 while mine was serviced. As always, Ethan greeted me by name and ensured that the transfer of personal effects between cars, both when I received it and upon my return. Chris Bowie provided me with an overview of the new features of 2016 750i. Speaking of the car, what an experience, comfort, power and convenience galor. I'm just much closer to making the upgrade!

Luv2Drive1
7/19/2016

"Linda Schaefer and the Autohaus service team are exceptional"

Linda Schaefer and the Autohaus service team provide exceptional service. Six years ago, based on information obtained from the BBB, I selected Autohaus to service my then 2006 330i BMW--not purchased at Autohaus. (Purchased a BMW from Autohaus in 2014) I never regretted my decision. I appreciate the sincere personal attention, integrity and quality service that I receive each time. Linda Schaefer and the Autohaus technicians are the best. Due to Linda's integrity, professionalism and sincere interest in her customers, as well as, the integrity and expertise of the technicians, I can finally say that bringing my car in for service is no longer a dreaded experience. This comes after eight new cars and over thirty years of experience with dealerships. Linda makes sure that any and all concerns I have about the car are addressed. It is very comforting to know that I never have to worry about unwarranted repairs.

I also appreciate the always smiling and quite helpful greeter, Ethan.

rrubbelke
7/18/2016

"Consistent Service"

We have now had 6 BMW's from 3 different deal ships in St. Louis and this dealership and the teams are by far the best we have experienced. We have had a consistently client centered approach from the service team (all are great but Chris Clem is our pick) and the sales team seems just as consistent though we have started our experience with Bob Dedert and will look to him in the future. Great overall experience!

Phil Kalt
7/16/2016

"Autohaus is absolutely the best place to buy a BMW in StL"

Great people, great service, and great experience! Don't go anywhere else in StL to buy your next BMW! Bob, Alicia, and Chris are the best!

Jules26
7/15/2016

"Great service experience with BMW Autohaus"

Autohaus has a richly deserved reputation of exceptional service for good reason. The people who work there have great attitudes and are true professionals. I have worked with Linda Schaefer for years and would not even consider going anywhere besides Autohaus for service on my BMW for that very reason. Linda is always cheerful and ready to help. I cannot sing her praises enough. Not only is she very knowledgeable and proficient, she is a joy to work with. The dealership offers a loaner car when available, should I need it. Autohaus is very clean with an open airy design. The techs who work on the vehicles are the best in town. If you choose to wait for your car to be serviced, Autohaus provides a very comfortable customer waiting area stocked with fresh fruit and drinks. The cashier is always friendly and my paperwork is always in order and quickly processed. My car is always washed and ready to go after service.

JLin63105
7/13/2016

"2016 X3"

Modern user experience with BMW ultimate driving machine is the best experience I had at Autohaus BMW. They have a comprehensive selections and my sales advisor, Renard LaSane, is able to adapt customer's buying habit and methods and close the sale as customer expected. You will enjoy building long term relationship with Renard.

bkjames
7/13/2016

"My New BMW Z4 and the Genius Program"

Recently purchased a new Z4 from Autohaus and the experience could not have been better. Karen Lowery was great to work with and Chris Buie was amazing in making all the technology so easy to understand. What a great idea to have a second go through on all the bells and whistles of this beautiful car.

billlatz
7/11/2016

"extraordinary service experience"

The service at Autohaus has always been a first class experience and my recent visit resulted in a much better result than I expected. I came in with an engine problem without an appointment after the July 4th holiday, Greg had me in and out in a service loaner in 10 minutes! Later I spoke with BMW National Customer Service explaining my problem and that the car was slightly out of warranty. BMW expedited the review and spoke with Service Manager Victor Richards who went above and beyond my expectations with the engine issue. Greg followed up, keeping me informed about every step in the Autohaus/BMW solution. The result was one very pleased customer! Thank you Greg and Victor

Etan in Service begins the service experience asking how can he be of assistance.

BMWX5
7/11/2016

"Awesome Experience"

My previous car from a different dealership was having major problems. That dealership made little effort to get me out of that car and into a different car. A friend, who also purchased a vehicle from Brett, referred me to Brett. He listened to my problem, help med to determine what vehicle I wanted to get into and was able to make it happen. Purchasing a vehicle through Autohaus BMW and Brett was a quick, awesome and straightforward experience.

Reviews of Brett Midgley