Autohaus BMW

3015 S. Hanley Road,
St. Louis, Missouri 63143
Autohaus BMW Info
About Autohaus BMW

Autohaus is one of the largest and fastest growing BMW centers in the Midwest. Our ultra modern facility has only enhanced what we pride ourselves on..."The Autohaus Experience" In an industry trending toward multi-dealer conglomerates that operate multiple franchises in several states, this dealership is still family owned and operated. Its long-appreciated charm and dedication to service has helped form "The Autohaus Experience." All of the work and dedication finally culminated with the opening of the state of the art BMW facility at 3015 South Hanley Road in 2007. The Best People The Best Product The Best Facilities The Best Selection The Best Experience The Autohaus Experience

About Autohaus BMW Learn More

Saturday Closed

Saturday Closed

aschwebbie
7/01/2015

"A great purchasing experience!"

From the minute I met Joe, I knew he was going to be a great person to work with. He was knowledgeable, kind and able to answer all of my questions. He followed up on commitments he made. You would be lucky to work with him on a purchase of a vehicle.

Jules4
6/30/2015

"Quick and simple"

We had been searching for a new X1 and found one on the Autohaus inventory that met most of our criteria (wanted black sapphire, got metallic grey). My husband communicated briefly online and Joe promptly called. The whole process was quick and easy. The best part was that we felt like we got a reasonable value on our trade in and a fair price on the new vehicle. I came in from out of town, took care of all the paperwork and was out of the lot in 2 hours, no surprises. The follow up service has also been excellent and we look forward to buying from Autohaus again.

Viajero
6/29/2015

"Great experience"

I have bought around 15 vehicles from dealers in four different states and this was the best experience I have had with any dealership. Brett is the best salesman hands down I have ever worked with. His amazing patience and customer service were greatly appreciated. So much so that we are working really hard to get back in this week to hopefully buy another car! As long as I am buying a BMW I will be buying it from Brett!

laura m
6/28/2015

"It is easy to buy a car at Autohaus BMW"

This my second experience buying a car from Dennis at Autohaus. Service, finance, and sales all exemplify the professionalism and positive experience everyone will appreciate.

Chris A.
6/24/2015

"Best Service Experience"

Customer satisfaction at its best. From the first phone to the end of service. Courtesy calls and given a car to use while car was in service. I was constantly updated on the service of my car (daily). Ms. Jennifer contacted warranty companies, gave me suggestions on what to do with options to make my decisions and life easy. By the time the car was ready it was in great shape not to mention the courtesy interior and exterior cleaning and I had my new license plates put on the car for free.

tomsmith63304
6/22/2015

"Making car buying simple !"

I did most of my shopping over thee internet. I spoke with Joe Bauer at Autohaus BMW over the phone. We spoke about the car I was interested in, and came to an agreement over the phone. It was just that easy. I came into the dealership the next day and was out the door in under an hour. The car was all cleaned up and ready to go when I arrived. The dealership was clean and inviting. Everyone we met were very nice. I normally hate having to buy a car, but Joe made it easy.....Bravo Autohaus BMW !!!

AubreyJanet
6/21/2015

"Fantastic experience with sales team at Autohaus."

My wife and I arrived at the Autohaus dealership at 8:15am on June 14th before the sales dept was even open. We were greeted very quickly by the used car manager, John Williams. He was very informative and helpful. Bob Dedert assisted throughout the process and ultimately delivered a near new 5 series BMW to us late that Friday afternoon. He could not have been more agreeable and helpful in seeing that we were cared for. I've bought many cars and I don't ever remember receiving the same level of care and professionalism that we experienced this week at Autohaus. My hats off to the organization. Even though we live in Roanoke Va, I foresee buying again from Autohaus. This is entirely due to the staff. The cars are great but as a former retail business owner, I know the customer can always find what he is looking for elsewhere and it's the staff that can make it special, so you look forward to returning. As was our experience this week. Aubrey Lester

Johnl
6/17/2015

"Top notch service!"

I started dealing with Dan Wirick years ago when he worked for Lexus. I was so impressed with his level of expertise that I purchased a BMW that he services at Autohaus BMW. His attention to detail is second to none. I recommend anyone with a BMW go to Dan at Autohaus for service, the service facility is clean as well.

SnikaJ
6/15/2015

"VERY Nice and Professional"

I was in and out in no time! Friendly staff and overall it was a great experience! They even waited after hours for me because I was coming in from out of town.

glayton
6/14/2015

"Jeremy Frye customer service was amazing!!!!"

Jeremy Frye did a outstanding job helping me meet my needs to purchase a BMW that I feel comfortable in! He was great to work with and made sure I understood everything when making my decision.

Reviews of Chris Clem