Autohaus BMW

3015 S. Hanley Road,
St. Louis, Missouri 63143
Autohaus BMW Info
About Autohaus BMW

Autohaus is one of the largest and fastest growing BMW centers in the Midwest. Our ultra modern facility has only enhanced what we pride ourselves on..."The Autohaus Experience" In an industry trending toward multi-dealer conglomerates that operate multiple franchises in several states, this dealership is still family owned and operated. Its long-appreciated charm and dedication to service has helped form "The Autohaus Experience." All of the work and dedication finally culminated with the opening of the state of the art BMW facility at 3015 South Hanley Road in 2007. The Best People The Best Product The Best Facilities The Best Selection The Best Experience The Autohaus Experience

About Autohaus BMW Learn More

Saturday Closed

Saturday Closed

Calvinwsmith
8/24/2016

"Awesome experience with Chris"

I was moving out of town in a couple of days and felt something in my brakes. I called Chris, and he immediately got me in. Very courteous, professional and effective. I will very much miss the Autohaus experience. Thanks Chris!

JR
8/23/2016

"Kudos to Dan Wirick Service Advisor"

I have owned 6 BMWs and have loved them all. But when it comes to individual service I think it's not because of the dealer, it is because of the service advisor I work with. His name is Dan Wirick. In my estimation he is the best and awesome. He has gone out of his way to sincerely make me a satisfied customer for over 6 years. He is the only reason I would come back and buy another car. He is trustworthy, knowledgeable and never has tried to over sell me, plus he is just a fun nice guy! I highly recommend him!

Douglass Mehringer
8/23/2016

"Wonderful Experience!"

I bought my 2016 340i xDrive about a year ago from Autohaus and they were great during that entire experience also. I just brought it in for my first service and worked with Linda Schaefer and Chris Buie who were extremely friendly and treated me with 1st class and professional service. I was very pleased with how welcoming and helpful they were. They addressed everything I ask with a smile and I even told Linda she did a wonderful job. I look forward to working with her in the future!

Mr. Wood
8/22/2016

"They take the stress out of dealing with the dealer"

When you buy a car, Dennis Shaffner selects for you something that's a perfect fit. When it's time for service, Linda Schaefer, answers all your questions and selects the right replacement ride for the day. Whenever you have a question, or need other help, Alicia Botsch has the right answer. She really is a bmw genius. Even the receptioist knew the answer to our question. You don't see a dealership this professional that often.

Alicia Botsch

BMW2
8/20/2016

"Great experience"

Best service department in area- Linda Schaefer always goes the extra mile, great communication throughout the process, service is completed on time and as promised, I've never had any problems or concerns with repair or maintenance performed at Autohaus.

Linda Schaefer, Tim McNamee

kyle
8/19/2016

"Great experience"

From arrival, everyone was incredibly friendly. I came in to test drive a certified pre-owned car. Bob was very professional and also very knowledgeable. John and Alicia were also great to work with. This is easily the best dealership I've purchased a vehicle from. I highly recommend this experience for anyone interested in a BMW.

flygirl
8/19/2016

"OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE"

Patti Kupfer is AWESOME! Highly recommend working with her. She took good care of me and was extremely courteous and kept me informed on the status of my cars service.

Max Drury
8/18/2016

"Excellent Customer Service"

Everyone at Autohaus BMW in St. Louis goes out of their way to provide superior customer service. I always know I'm going to get the best treatment and service and Autohaus. Max

DKammer
8/15/2016

"Looking out for me "

Greg and the greeters consistently provide great service - They know when I am coming and for what, and always provide a VERY friendly greeting. This gives me the confidence I will be taken care of - This visit the mechanics found something that I did not come in for - Greg contacted me, clearly explained the repair and they would need another day. He said to keep the loaner and would update me late afternoon. Sure enough I received a call and Greg said good news, the car will be ready by 4:30 - It ended up the additional issue they uncovered and corrected saved me a lot of money down the road. Another great experience, Greg and his team over delivered and Pro Actively looked out for me- Thank you very much

Bennie Patterson
8/11/2016

"Excellent, Excellent, Excellent !"

Visited service department and enjoyed courteous visit in BMW gift shop while waiting. Chris Clem is awesome at his job. Entire service crew handles their biz sharply. Autohaus is BMW!

BMW Techs and drivers.