Autohaus BMW

3015 S. Hanley Road,
St. Louis, Missouri 63143
Autohaus BMW Info
About Autohaus BMW

Autohaus is one of the largest and fastest growing BMW centers in the Midwest. Our ultra modern facility has only enhanced what we pride ourselves on..."The Autohaus Experience" In an industry trending toward multi-dealer conglomerates that operate multiple franchises in several states, this dealership is still family owned and operated. Its long-appreciated charm and dedication to service has helped form "The Autohaus Experience." All of the work and dedication finally culminated with the opening of the state of the art BMW facility at 3015 South Hanley Road in 2007. The Best People The Best Product The Best Facilities The Best Selection The Best Experience The Autohaus Experience

About Autohaus BMW Learn More

Saturday Closed

Saturday Closed

Scullen
3/04/2015

"Don't like car stuff but Linda makes it easy"

Linda Schaefer and Bob Dedert are the two main reasons I am a repeat customer at Autohaus. They make car issues non-stressful. Linda is always so amazingly prompt in returning phone calls. I have dealt with other BMW dealerships where this is not the case. There is also a wonderful locally owned feeling at Autohaus that I appreciate. Bravo!

jgruen
3/03/2015

"Great Experience"

I recently purchased a slightly used 2104 X5 from Joe. He was great to work with. I was coming in from out of state, so I need to rely on Joe. He was able to answer all my questions or get answers to them. He was fair, straight forward and honest to deal with. I was not disappointed. When I arrived at the dealer, everything was ready to go. The car was beautiful, the paperwork was prepared and efficiently expedited. Thanks for the great service.

awdel3
3/02/2015

"Best Experience"

I recently purchased a used BMW from Joe at Autohaus. Throughout the process he was supportive, allowing me to test drive a handful of cars in order to narrow down the possibilities. I enjoyed working with him due to his relaxed demeanor and expert knowledge of the BMWs that I had in my sights. I would definitely recommend him to friends and family.

sweise
2/28/2015

"A second great experience purchasing a car at Autohaus BMW. "

Just purchased my second BMW X3 from Karen Lowery at Autohaus BMW. Once again it was an enjoyable experience. Karen, thanks for your exceptional service.

JimStL
2/28/2015

"Great experience, Karen was awsome!"

Purchased my 2nd BMW from Karen Lowery @ Autohaus BMW. She is professional, friendly, and sincere. She remains our favorite sales specialis and makes the experience an enjoyable one. Eric in finance was also great to work with. We definitely recommend Autohaus BMW and the entire team.

Eric Fultz

Mina

"2nd BMW bought"

This was our 2nd time to buy from this BMW dealer, Dennis and Rick , both times have been very nice and very easy to buy a car.

klivin

"Awesome service experience"

My SUV needed a lot of work. I was very comfortable and confident that I would be satisfied with the outcome. I have an older X3 BMW and now it drives like a dream.

Marbethcarstens

"Great Experience"

I have been working with Dan Wirick for several years and can say that he has always gone above and beyond my expectations in making sure my service needs are met! I would highly recommend Mr. Wirick to anyone looking to have their vehicle serviced at Autohaus BMW.

jasinagain
2/27/2015

"A trusted advisor, a true partner"

My experiences over the years with Autohaus have been defined by one gentleman, Mike Crader. Every time I've had an issue, at times when I was just worrying about whether to come in or not, he's been there for me. He's a great listener and a better diagnostician. I highly recommend Autohaus and Mike in particular.

JenmcLaughlin

"Great Staff"

As a single mom I really have no business going to the most expensive dealership in town. However, my family has gone to Autohaus BMW since I can remember & I think my dad told me once he purchased 13 cars from them. So, it is comforting knowing that I'm going to a quality dealership. That said, I do know that there are other lesser expensive options. But, I feel very well taken care of by Mike and Linda. (They are usually the ones who help me.) Linda is extremely warm and welcoming. Mike is extremely friendly and helpful. I appreciate them both very much!!

Reviews of Linda Schaefer