BMW of Freeport

Habberstad BMW of Bay Shore

Isabellaaa
6/28/2016

"Great experience! "

Angelica Torres helped me find the perfect car, thank you! She really got me the best price for my car and I am very happy.

Angelica Torres

Abbas1989
6/24/2016

"Abbas 750LI"

I went to BMW of Freeport just looking at my options and ended up leaving with a car the same day. The staff is super knowledgable and friendly. It felt like a friends and family experience instead of going in there with my guard up having to battle for a good deal. Fadal my sales Rep was great the whole way through. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a BMW. They are very fair and seem to prioritize customer service. This is my 3rd BMW and my first from the guys at Freeport and I will never go anywhere else. Thanks to Fadal and the staff there I am one happy customer! If you are looking for a smooth dealership experience head there!!! AD

Fadal Abdul Hussein

Charlie BMW
6/20/2016

"Complete Excellence"

From my first phone call to driving out of the dealers lot, my wife and I were treated with honesty, respect and the utmost attention to the details that were important to us. Felicia handled the initial call as though she were selling the vehicle and when we arrived introduced us to our client advisor. Elijah fully explained each and every concern we had, when a price glitch came up manager Cavero stuck to what was verbally promised on the telephone. Freeport's financial manager Robert went over every dollar that was being spent and why. Last but not least Genius Justin took the time and walked me through all of my technical fears. In short we had an awesome experience at BMW Of Freeport.

Felicia, Elijah, Jose Cavero, R. Savage and J. Ferguson

RH
6/20/2016

"Great second transaction "

Carlos Nieto is the best manager/salesperson around. He really cares about customer satisfaction and goes all out to get the deal done. This is my second transaction with him and I will happily recommend him to all my family and friends!

Steven

Malik123
6/13/2016

"Exceptional service from BMW of freeport"

I would like to express my amazing experience I had at BMW of Freeport service department . If I can simply say in few words it was more than exceptional, however it will not be fair to just end it in few words. Peter Dimarco who is service Advisor he went out off this way and get my car ready on time, and this just doesn’t end here…. Mike Timpone who is Service Director who has made me feel like BMW of Freeport family. ……Guys,,,,,, Truly cant thank you enough. I would totally recommend BMW of Freeport

Peter Dimarco who is service Advisor and Mike Timpone who is Service Director

Tony
4/14/2016

"Purchase of x3 BMW"

I am in the process of purchasing a used 2014 x3 BMW at BMW of Freeport. The sales Manager Chris and sales agent Eli gave exceptional customer service. Both were professional and concerned that my purchase would meet my needs. You will be on the right track when asking their guidance. The showroom was immaculate and overall a great experience..

Eli Sales Rep, Chris Manager

Merab
4/09/2016

"Dany Luffman is the best"

Dany Luffman is the best car dealer l met for last 20 years. He is smart gentle .you can buy any car he recomendid.Dany Luffman for president 2016.

Dany Luffman

dantiva82
4/01/2016

"BMW 30.000 MILES SERVICE"

More than happy with Bmw of Freeport always providing the best possible service!!! Very Very professionals, efficient and responsible what i would call a VIP service. Thanks to my service advisor Taimese Revell for her great job for taking care of my car for all that needs to be in perfect condition for the road.

TAIMESE REVELL, MIKE TIMPONE, GREGG VITELLO

Jeff535
3/08/2016

"Great Service"

Needed a flat tire replaced. Issue was handle and tire replaced with no problems. Service rep was knowledgeable and helpful. Lounge/waiting area is nice and comfortable with free snacks and water and coffee

Kevin Cunningham

Marius S., LI, NY
3/05/2016

"Thanks BMW of Freeport for greatest car buying experience."

My wife and I decided to test drive the 2016 BMW X3, diesel and gas powered. We called BMW of Freeport, talked to Alex Chu, Sales Client Adviser and 30 minutes later I was test driving "The ultimate driving machine". Ultimately we settled for the xDrive28i and one hour later Alex made our dream become reality. Our negotiation was brief due to Alex's expertise and professionalism. Alex made sure all of our questions were answered and that we were happy with our decision. Our next stop was to Denise in Finance Department were we found similar professionalism and expertise. We want to express our deepest gratitude and thanks to the entire BMW of Freeport dealer staff and especially to Alex for giving us the greatest car buying experience of our life.

Alex Chu, Denise, Matt and many other wonderful employees