BMW of Freeport

Rallye BMW

Habberstad BMW of Bay Shore

EdandSe198
9/01/2016

"Outstanding sales team and wonderful service"

We just leased our BMW X3 from The BMW of Freeport. What a professional and cooperative dealership this facility is. We were refer to Boyl C. at this dealership for more information on leasing a car. We did not visited the dealership with intention to buy during our visit. Since we have never leased before, Boyl worked with us through the process, suggested we take a text drive, took time to explain all the unique features of the car and patiently explained the lease process. The most convincing factor was the flexibility of Boyl and the dealership to negotiate a final agreeable price we were comfortable with. The day we picked up the car, Justin F. a technology specialist patiently explained some key functionalities. He even called a day later to follow up and provide further help with any functions. Lastly, Michael C. who was extremely understanding walked us through the final paperwork process. Overall, we are very happy with our brand new 2017 BMW X3 and thankfulful to the BMW of Freeport in helping us leased our new car.

Boyl C., Justin F. , Micheal B.

500coupe
8/08/2016

"The best service center I have ever seen ! "

I have to say that Steven itkin is the best service advisor I have sat down with. He cares about your car as if it's his ! I want to thank all of the Bmw team at Freeport Bmw ! Keep up the good work !

Steven itkin

Irwin Johnson
8/08/2016

"Irene Efthimiou, Client Advisor this is for you!"

My wife decided she was in the market to upgrade her 300 series BMW to a 500 series BMW. Naturally, I sat back and allowed you to use your expertise to guide her in the changeover. I want to thank you for the easy transition along with your expert knowledge and, guidance. It was not a pressurized sales pitch at all- but, one that was very easy-going and relaxed….I was not buying a car but, it seemed as though I was. But, it was still fantastic. I enjoyed the RIDE! Since I was the observer, don’t change a thing in your future presentations etc. I also liked the fact that you went over the benefits and comparisons between the BMI 300 Series and the difference and benefits of the BMW 500 Series. You even helped my wife choose a compatible upgrade in her color choices. I was again impressed by how you dealt with the insurance company to get approval to make the insurance transfer from one vehicle to the new very easy. I hope this letter of thanks for your assistance helps you in your career. Let it be known you were professional, friendly, enlightening, and informative. You made the process effortless on our part. Thank-you! We look forward to closing the deal on our pick-up/delivery of my wife’s new BMW. Even though transactions of this type are considered as the closest thing to a house closing, you made it almost enjoyable…Keep up with your “WIT” and “ENTHUSIASM”. But, “the cap” that really closed the deal was the fact that you chose to physically drive us back to the service area on Merrick Blvd., Freeport, NY. The Johnson's Despite the money spend and upgrade…It was a fun experience! Accolades to you! JOB WELL DONE!

Irene Efthimiou-Client Advisor

Isabellaaa
6/28/2016

"Great experience! "

Angelica Torres helped me find the perfect car, thank you! She really got me the best price for my car and I am very happy.

Angelica Torres

Abbas1989
6/24/2016

"Abbas 750LI"

I went to BMW of Freeport just looking at my options and ended up leaving with a car the same day. The staff is super knowledgable and friendly. It felt like a friends and family experience instead of going in there with my guard up having to battle for a good deal. Fadal my sales Rep was great the whole way through. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a BMW. They are very fair and seem to prioritize customer service. This is my 3rd BMW and my first from the guys at Freeport and I will never go anywhere else. Thanks to Fadal and the staff there I am one happy customer! If you are looking for a smooth dealership experience head there!!! AD

Fadal Abdul Hussein

Charlie BMW
6/20/2016

"Complete Excellence"

From my first phone call to driving out of the dealers lot, my wife and I were treated with honesty, respect and the utmost attention to the details that were important to us. Felicia handled the initial call as though she were selling the vehicle and when we arrived introduced us to our client advisor. Elijah fully explained each and every concern we had, when a price glitch came up manager Cavero stuck to what was verbally promised on the telephone. Freeport's financial manager Robert went over every dollar that was being spent and why. Last but not least Genius Justin took the time and walked me through all of my technical fears. In short we had an awesome experience at BMW Of Freeport.

Felicia, Elijah, Jose Cavero, R. Savage and J. Ferguson

RH
6/20/2016

"Great second transaction "

Carlos Nieto is the best manager/salesperson around. He really cares about customer satisfaction and goes all out to get the deal done. This is my second transaction with him and I will happily recommend him to all my family and friends!

Steven

Malik123
6/13/2016

"Exceptional service from BMW of freeport"

I would like to express my amazing experience I had at BMW of Freeport service department . If I can simply say in few words it was more than exceptional, however it will not be fair to just end it in few words. Peter Dimarco who is service Advisor he went out off this way and get my car ready on time, and this just doesn’t end here…. Mike Timpone who is Service Director who has made me feel like BMW of Freeport family. ……Guys,,,,,, Truly cant thank you enough. I would totally recommend BMW of Freeport

Peter Dimarco who is service Advisor and Mike Timpone who is Service Director

Tony
4/14/2016

"Purchase of x3 BMW"

I am in the process of purchasing a used 2014 x3 BMW at BMW of Freeport. The sales Manager Chris and sales agent Eli gave exceptional customer service. Both were professional and concerned that my purchase would meet my needs. You will be on the right track when asking their guidance. The showroom was immaculate and overall a great experience..

Eli Sales Rep, Chris Manager

Merab
4/09/2016

"Dany Luffman is the best"

Dany Luffman is the best car dealer l met for last 20 years. He is smart gentle .you can buy any car he recomendid.Dany Luffman for president 2016.

Dany Luffman