BMW of Freeport

Boyd Canty

September 20, 2017

"Very Attentive"

- Tarabaddie

Staff is very friendly and welcoming. Managers never too busy to help. Keith and Chester were great. Overall great experience upon entering the building one of the workers ran ahead of me to open the door.

Other Employees : Chester Malloy

September 14, 2017

"Fantastic experience."

- patty6488

BMW of Freeport is a wonderful car dealership. This is the second BMW that I have purchased from BMW of Freeport. The service was wonderful with my first BMW. So when looking for a new car there was no other option than BMW of Freeport. Frank Gaeta was my salesman. I can not praise him enough. I felt very comfortable with Frank from the minute I met him. His customer service is second to none. I was very well taken care of from start to finish. I also want to thank Robert the finance Manager. I don't know how he keeps track of all the paperwork, but he does it with such ease. He is wonderful. In closing, I want to say, if you are in the market for a BMW. Go to BMW of Freeport. I live in East Patchogue and have much closer dealerships. Does not matter to me, I would rather travel the extra few miles for wonderful service. Ask for Frank Gaeta, he is wonderful and you will be pleased.

Frank Gaeta

September 10, 2017

"We're back!"

- Adrienne

After securing 5 vehicles from Freeport BMW over the years, we were not pleased with the service department and, therefore, leased a 6th vehicle from another BMW dealership. We decided to go back to Freeport and give them another chance after we heard that they were under new management. We are very glad to be back. This is our 7th vehicle from BMW and we got the exact car that we ordered. They recognized that we have been loyal BMW customers and were able to give us a fair price for this new vehicle. The only area that could use improvement is the time delay in waiting for the financial manager to finalize the agreement. Keep up the good work, Freeport!

Other Employees : Matthew Dency