BMW of Freeport

Rallye BMW

Habberstad BMW of Bay Shore

Dashiediva
1/24/2016

"I loved my whole experience."

From the first day I walked into BMW of Freeport my experience was good . Everyone was professional and patient with me especially Kevin. The process of me getting my car took a while because of things I had to do on my end, but Kevin was very patient and understanding and he went above and beyond to make sure that I did get the car that I wanted. I would definitely recommend him to friends and family ask for Kevin Davison!!

John 8372
1/21/2016

"Wonderful Experience with Kevin Davison"

I have recently purchased a car from Kevin Davison, and it was the best buying experience I have ever had. The transaction was incredibly smooth, he was very straight forward and gave me his honest opinion, which I highly appreciate. If you need something done Kevin will work with you and go out of his way for you! If you need a vehicle please ask for Kevin, I couldn't ask for a better experience.

disappointed123
1/16/2016

"Had a bad experience with advisor Kevin Davison."

I have never been treated so terribly by a BMW client advisor before. Kevin Davison was unprofessional and unknowledgeable. He didn't know what he was doing and he tried to talk down to me. I had a terrible experience at this dealership because of him. Because of him, I did not end up buying a car from this dealership. I took my business elsewhere.

Jojosf
1/11/2016

"Above and beyond "

I came back several times at this dealer for the car that i want.I waited a while because the car that i want is not on their inventory but my sales person Savitri went above and beyond looking for the specific model that i want.She went to PA just to get the car that i want.

Savitri Khan

Alecia B
12/29/2015

"First Class Service!!!"

Thank you to Gregg Vitello, Carlos Nieto and Frank Gaeta for making something so wrong, right again. I would not be able to get into my new car if it wasn't for their first class service. All my points about my current issues with my current car were well understood and taken into consideration and the results were great. The highest marks to Carlos and Frank, as they made the experience easy and clear. They were also very knowledgeable about the cars and the buying process. I will definitely be recommending BMW of Freeport to others. Alecia Beckford

Gregg Vitello (General Manager/Owner), Carlos Nieto (Assistant Manager), Frank Gaeta (Client Advisor)

dantiva82
12/23/2015

"Great Job!!!"

First time and my experience at BMW of Freeport Service Center was amazing!!! My car was drop off at this place for convenience and suggestion for BMW Road assistance for my location after having a big problem with my car. The diagnostic was engine misfire solution new engine!!! What a headache but thanks to Mike Timpone the Service Director and all his team including Greg Itkin the service advisor for all the help they gave me solving the problem of my car definitely they know what they are doing very professionals extremely attentive, friendly and courteous. The service done on my car F30 / 328xi was performed promptly and was returned to me immaculate inside and out like brand new!!! This is a big PLUS for me... also the facilities including the waiting area and amenities are very clean and comfortable for all customers!!! Great job BMW of Freeport!!!!

Mike Timpone, Greg Itkin .

Bob L.
10/27/2015

"Professional and courteous staff and finance department"

I went in to inquire about leasing a 2015 328i x drive and was not pressured and the staff was professional , courteous and knew what they were talking about. I had a price that they honored and also beat a quote from their competitor....when I set up the delivery date I had no car because I turned in my previous lease, and the salesman Kevin, came to my home and picked me up...the finance department went smooth and i was totally satisfied. If the car performs like the staff did I will see them again in 36 months.

56kane
10/20/2015

"Great experience"

The sales part of my experience was awesome. My salesperson was interested in making the best deal possible for me and seemed to understand all my concerns going in. The trade in was generous and both her and the sales manager made me feel my deal was important. I had an issue with the driver side door weatherstripping that was not originally taken care of when I picked the car up. Jacqueline followed up on this for me and this past Saturday I brought the car back to have this taken care of. She promised it would take an hour and it actually took less time than that. They took care of me on time as promised. My experience would make me go back again for another vehicle and recommend my friends to go there. My wife also used Jacqueline to lease her 428i. Also great experience.

Jacqueline Chait

56kane
10/17/2015

"Awesome"

My sales person Jacqueline chait was amazing. Not only did she inderstand my needs but she made me feel like a friend. Everything she promised she delivered.

Jacqueline Chait

benzboy429
9/30/2015

"Nice people but they play the usual car dealership games"

I met with David 2 times one for a 6 series and then another time for an X4. The 6 series never happened because I went with a Porsche but then I decided I wanted the 6 series too. I emailed David an offer and left him a voicemail but never heard back. (maybe it was insulting to him). I also needed the X4 for a work car but since he never returned my call or email I just purchased it with Life Quality in Brooklyn (ask for Brett)

David Y