BMW of Freeport

Habberstad BMW of Bay Shore

Tony
4/14/2016

"Purchase of x3 BMW"

I am in the process of purchasing a used 2014 x3 BMW at BMW of Freeport. The sales Manager Chris and sales agent Eli gave exceptional customer service. Both were professional and concerned that my purchase would meet my needs. You will be on the right track when asking their guidance. The showroom was immaculate and overall a great experience..

Eli Sales Rep, Chris Manager

Merab
4/09/2016

"Dany Luffman is the best"

Dany Luffman is the best car dealer l met for last 20 years. He is smart gentle .you can buy any car he recomendid.Dany Luffman for president 2016.

Dany Luffman

dantiva82
4/01/2016

"BMW 30.000 MILES SERVICE"

More than happy with Bmw of Freeport always providing the best possible service!!! Very Very professionals, efficient and responsible what i would call a VIP service. Thanks to my service advisor Taimese Revell for her great job for taking care of my car for all that needs to be in perfect condition for the road.

TAIMESE REVELL, MIKE TIMPONE, GREGG VITELLO

Jeff535
3/08/2016

"Great Service"

Needed a flat tire replaced. Issue was handle and tire replaced with no problems. Service rep was knowledgeable and helpful. Lounge/waiting area is nice and comfortable with free snacks and water and coffee

Kevin Cunningham

Marius S., LI, NY
3/05/2016

"Thanks BMW of Freeport for greatest car buying experience."

My wife and I decided to test drive the 2016 BMW X3, diesel and gas powered. We called BMW of Freeport, talked to Alex Chu, Sales Client Adviser and 30 minutes later I was test driving "The ultimate driving machine". Ultimately we settled for the xDrive28i and one hour later Alex made our dream become reality. Our negotiation was brief due to Alex's expertise and professionalism. Alex made sure all of our questions were answered and that we were happy with our decision. Our next stop was to Denise in Finance Department were we found similar professionalism and expertise. We want to express our deepest gratitude and thanks to the entire BMW of Freeport dealer staff and especially to Alex for giving us the greatest car buying experience of our life.

Alex Chu, Denise, Matt and many other wonderful employees

Jennifer G.
2/12/2016

"Seamless service experience. "

I have never felt the need to write a review before, but the efficiency of the BMW of Freeport service department is unmatched by any luxury brand service department. I was expecting the usual hassle filled service experience where there is always something left to be desired. I was greeted by someone who already knew my name and Kevin Cunningham (Service Adviser) was expecting me. The environment was friendly, comfortable and hospitable. Service was performed exactly as Mike Timpone (Service Director) patiently explained to me. He was knowledgeable, professional and kind. My overall experience was personalized and expeditious. Jennifer G.

Kevin Cunningham (Service Adviser) & Mike Timpone (Service Director)

Dashiediva
1/24/2016

"I loved my whole experience."

From the first day I walked into BMW of Freeport my experience was good . Everyone was professional and patient with me especially Kevin. The process of me getting my car took a while because of things I had to do on my end, but Kevin was very patient and understanding and he went above and beyond to make sure that I did get the car that I wanted. I would definitely recommend him to friends and family ask for Kevin Davison!!

John 8372
1/21/2016

"Wonderful Experience with Kevin Davison"

I have recently purchased a car from Kevin Davison, and it was the best buying experience I have ever had. The transaction was incredibly smooth, he was very straight forward and gave me his honest opinion, which I highly appreciate. If you need something done Kevin will work with you and go out of his way for you! If you need a vehicle please ask for Kevin, I couldn't ask for a better experience.

disappointed123
1/16/2016

"Had a bad experience with advisor Kevin Davison."

I have never been treated so terribly by a BMW client advisor before. Kevin Davison was unprofessional and unknowledgeable. He didn't know what he was doing and he tried to talk down to me. I had a terrible experience at this dealership because of him. Because of him, I did not end up buying a car from this dealership. I took my business elsewhere.

Jojosf
1/11/2016

"Above and beyond "

I came back several times at this dealer for the car that i want.I waited a while because the car that i want is not on their inventory but my sales person Savitri went above and beyond looking for the specific model that i want.She went to PA just to get the car that i want.

Savitri Khan