Bay Ridge Lexus

6502 5th Avenue,
Brooklyn, New York 11220
Bay Ridge Lexus Info
About Bay Ridge Lexus

Our passion at Bay Ridge Lexus, is providing you with a world-class ownership experience. We share the thrill our customers get from owning and driving a Lexus. Whether you come in for a new or pre-owned Lexus, to have your vehicle serviced or to arrange financing, we are committed to providing a Lexus experience that keeps you coming back.

About Bay Ridge Lexus

Sunday 11:00 AM - 3:30 PM

Iner9
7/26/2016

"they say you get cheaper deals in new jersey not true"

went to new jersey lexus dealer looking at the nx midgrade model but went to bay ridge lexus and spoke too ahmed mosen salesperson and sky liang where perfect i got a 2016 nx f sport for less money per month and less money out of pocket then the new jersey dealer i would recommend ahmed moshen sales and the f&i guy sky liang i would recommend also he even said the 1st and second services is on them kepp up the goodwork guys ..

July 26, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback, it was my and Mr. Liang's pleasure to have assisted you with your vehicle needs I am glad that you were satisfied with the experience in which we provided you with and I wish you luck with your new Lexus NX! If you should require further help with anything relating to your car, please feel free to contact me at, (866) 813-1665. Ahmed Mohsen, Bay Ridge Lexus.

maureen55
7/18/2016

"My last visit for service"

Anytime I bring my car in for service Matt Mcalpine is so professional. I been away and I didn't get a chance to write my last review. I will continue working with Matt when I need car service.

July 18, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback, it was my pleasure to have assisted you with your vehicle needs. I am glad that you were satisfied with the experience in which I provided you with and I wish you continued luck with your Lexus! If you show should require further help with anything relating to your car, please feel free to contact me at, (866) 813-1665. Matt Mcalpine, Bay Ridge Lexus.

Lexus
7/06/2016

"My Lexus "

This had to be the easiest, quickest car buying experience ever. We went in, spoke to Abe. Shrief ,told him what we were looking for and how much we wanted to spend and the deal was done. Abe went above and beyond , made my family very happy thank you so much Abe.

July 06, 2016

I would like to thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback, it was my pleasure to have assisted you with your vehicle purchasing needs. I am glad that you were satisfied with the experience in which I provided you with and I wish you luck with your new Lexus! If you should require further help with anything relating to your car, please feel free to contact me at, (866) 813-1665. Abe Shrief, Bay Ridge Lexus.

Barbara from Albany
7/01/2016

"NEW STANDARDS AT BAY RIDGE FOR L/CERTIFIED CARS"

Bay Ridge Lexus has their own set of standards to L/certify a car which falls far below the Lexus Corporation specifications. Dents and scratches, even affecting paint, are perfectly acceptable to Bay Ridge. The salesperson, Abe, reminded me several times that it was a used car and their inspection does not include the vehicle’s exterior. He claims to work at the dealership for 2 years. Is he being fallacious or has he not had the chance to read the L/Certified checklist, yet. After leaving in disgust, I called the GM, Eugene, the next day and he had the 3 inch circular dent in the hood removed. However, he claimed he has no money in the car to repair the paint on the hood or bumper. Really? Then why is this car certified? Dealers like this damage the reputation of Lexus. Lexus Corporation needs to take a more active role in monitoring their dealers or their lax attitude will eventually catch up to them. Such that the L/certification program becomes meaningless.

General Manager, Eugene, fails to meet the L/CPO standards. And doesn't return phone calls.

Barbara from Albany responded to this review

July 05, 2016

Dear Mr. Wood, I appreciate you taking the time to respond to my review. You are correct that I was disappointed with the service and integrity at Bay Ridge. You obviously missed the point of my review. I hope you didn’t feel I was seeking reimbursement for my time and effort driving to Brooklyn. My negative review is a result of your dealership’s lack of integrity in upholding the standard of the Lexus Corporate certification program. A direct quote from the Corporation’s website regarding its certification is as follows: • “In order to meet the rigorous standards of Lexus certification, specially trained technicians at each Lexus dealership put every vehicle through an exhaustive series of examinations, helping to ensure reliability, quality and customer confidence. Only the best pre-owned Lexus vehicles qualify, and they're exclusively at your Lexus dealer.” I am still astonished that this car is still listed on your website as certified. The car is advertised without disclosing these dings and scratches. This car should NOT be certified. How can you believe your standards are consistent with that of the Corporation? I hope that Lexus recognizes your dealership’s shortfalls and retrains you and your staff on their Corporate sponsored programs. Sincerely, Barbara

HarleyBoBo123
5/31/2016

"Excellent service and professional assistance from Cindy "

Overall this is a very good dealership to work with. Cindy Rivera provided excellent customer service. She helped to identify a recall issue for my old car. She was able to price match a quote that I got from a NJ dealership. Cindy is very professional and I would recommend my friends to her.

CINDY RIVERA

June 02, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback, it was my pleasure to have assisted you with your vehicle purchasing needs. I am glad that you were satisfied with the experience in which I provided you with and I wish you luck with your new Lexus! If you should require further help with anything vehicle related, please feel free to contact me at, (866) 813-1665. Cindy Rivera.

kaitlynrgallagher
5/26/2016

"Awesome Experience"

My name is Kaitlyn and I visited Bay Ridge Lexus this past weekend to finance my existing lease. Yuri was amazing and made the whole process extremely easy and painless. Definitely request him when you visit! :)

May 28, 2016

Hello Kaitlyn, Thank you for providing your feedback, it was my pleasure to have assisted you with your vehicle needs. I am glad that you were satisfied with the experience in which I provided you with and I wish you continued luck with your Lexus! If you should require further help with anything vehicle related, please feel free to contact me at, (866) 813-1665. Yuri Belyanski.

irina1960
5/23/2016

"Excellent service, friendly and professional help from Cindy"

We had our first experience in leasing the car and we had amazingly patient and accommodating person Cindy to help us out. She spent almost 3 hours with us trying to find the best car for us and so we did.. She is really the nicest person to deal with. Overall, this dealership Bay Ridge Lexus is a great place to go to look for a car. And they have great coffer machine too so you can have good coffee while you wait for paperwork completed. All staff members were actually great so we would like to thank everyone who helped us today. we'll see you all in 27 month.

CINDY RIVERA

May 24, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback, it was my pleasure to have assisted you with your vehicle needs. I am glad that you were satisfied with the experience in which I provided you with and I wish you luck with your new Lexus! If you should require further help with anything relating to your vehicle, please feel free to contact me at, (866) 813-1665. Cindy Rivera.

Abdul2067
5/19/2016

"Best Dealership in Brooklyn "

My Name is Abdul and I recently visited Bay Ridge Lexus to lease a brand new car. I had the pleasure of working with Mr.Moe Beidak who showed and helped me pick out my IS300 F. The entire staff was very friendly. I recommend this dealership to anyone having a hard time and I can't wait to go back for my next car.

May 23, 2016

I would like to thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback and recommendation, it was my pleasure to have assisted you with your vehicle needs. I am glad that you were satisfied with your experience and I wish you luck with your new IS 300 F SPORT! If you should require further assistance with anything vehicle related, please feel free to contact me at (866) 813-1665. Moe Beidak.

Maxim Payne
5/17/2016

"Best car buying experience"

My name is Tanya and I have recently visited Bay Ridge Lexus to lease a brand new Lexus SUV. I can't be any happier with my car and quality of service and sale provided by Ahmed Mohsen. He did everything fast and in a professional manner, he was very polite, and most of all I did not feel tricked in any way during the whole entire process. I'm very happy that I have decided to step into that dealership and met Ahmed and I recommend him to anyone interested in buying or leasing a new or used car.

May 17, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback and recommendation, both are appreciated. It was my pleasure to have assisted you with your vehicle purchasing needs and I wish you luck with your new Lexus! If you should ever require further help with anything relating to your car, please don't hesitate to contact me at, (866) 813-1665. Ahmed Mohsen.

Ttwixx
5/16/2016

"Best Customer Service"

Our family is welcoming a new member, suddenly my husband's 2 door sports car doesn't seem suitable. I had the Acura MDX in mind, just cause it was my dream car. However, my husband wanted a Lexus. I walked in to Lexus dealership in Bay Ridge and was greeted by Sam Lin. Let me just say, this man is very patient. Because I had no experience with cars, he took me to every car he deemed suitable (about a good 8-9 cars) and explained in full details each car type. He spent over 2 hours with us. I was wishy washy with all the choices. I ended up leaving. However, Sam did not show even a hint of anger or frustration.he simply told us his opinion and walked us out. I work in retail myself, it's pretty rare to find a sales person so honest and caring. I ended up going back to the dealership before they closed to catch Sam in case he was off the next day. I now have a brand new RX 350 sitting in my driveway. I hope in 2 years when I go back to lease my next car he'll still be there. But with his personality, I'm sure he'll be the branch manager by then.

May 17, 2016

I would like to take this time to thank you for providing such wonderful feedback, it was my pleasure to have assisted you with finding the right vehicle. I am glad that you were satisfied with the experience in which I provided you with and I wish you luck with your new RX 350! If you should ever require further help with anything vehicle related, please feel free to contact me at, (866) 813-1665. Sam Lin.

Reviews of Steve Chan