Read Reviews Bay Ridge Lexus

JOHN PALMIERISALES CONSULTANT1 Lifetime Review

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Bay Ridge Lexus

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Bay Ridge Lexus has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Bay Ridge Lexus

Our passion at Bay Ridge Lexus, is providing you with a world-class ownership experience. We share the thrill our customers get from owning and driving a Lexus. Whether you come in for a new or pre-owned Lexus, to have your vehicle serviced or to arrange financing, we are committed to providing a Lexus experience that keeps you coming back.

Our Location

Authorized Parts Store Authorized Parts Store
Television Television
Valet Parking Valet Parking

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"Been to about 7 or 8 car dealerships in the last few..."

lisab123
3/16/2014 1:22:26 AM

Eugene WoodsEugene Woods

My Review Of Bay Ridge Lexus:

Been to about 7 or 8 car dealerships in the last few weeks, and these guys are far and away the best. My salesperson was Luis Garcia, and I recommend him highly. Very professional. Helistened to my questions, gave me straight answers and wasn’t afraid to confirm hisr answers in writing. This dealership tells you what the deal is, sticks to it and doesn’t give you any high pressure tactics. What a pleasure!

Unlike some of the other dealerships I visited, they do not give you a price and then tell you to "Come back again in a couple of days and will work out a deal. Maybe I can do better." Who has time to go back and forth waiting for the right deal to come across the table?

If you want to be treated like you have a brain by a group of professional people, save yourself a lot of time and aggravation, and just buy/lease a car from them

Response From: Bay Ridge Lexus
Added: 4/22/2014 12:09:13 PM

I appreciate your kind recommendation. If you should ever need assistance answering any of your car related questions, you can reach me at 1-866-813-1665. Good luck with your vehicle!

-Luis Garcia

Twitter
"Mo and John were helpful and friendly throughout the..."

sshikari
1/22/2014 10:35:24 AM

JOHN PALMIERIJOHN PALMIERI

My Review Of Bay Ridge Lexus:

Mo and John were helpful and friendly throughout the process and were willing to discuss details about the deal on the phone. I did not feel pressured and although the process took longer than anticipated, it was a good experience.

Response From: Bay Ridge Lexus
Added: 4/22/2014 12:21:52 PM

I'd like to thank you for your kind words and recommendation. I also want to let you know the number you could call in order to reach me, with any of your vehicle issues or concerns. (866) 813-1665 is where I could be reached, so please don't hesitate to call.

-John Palmieri

Twitter
"Agreed on car using stock # listing. Spoke with sales..."

wwein42
11/29/2013 3:03:48 PM

JOHN PALMIERIJOHN PALMIERI

My Review Of Bay Ridge Lexus:

Agreed on car using stock # listing. Spoke with sales people on the phone. Had mom go to pick it up. Mom was worried about dealing with sales people. Dealer refused to honor price. Abused old woman. Shame on them for having no respect for the elderly.

Was contacted by the dealer's General Manager after my review here and they agreed to sell the car to mom for the email price. This is good. Still not so happy that Sales people lied about the emails that I received from them and the listings on their website. Modified rating slightly.

Twitter
"I had a wonderful experience at Bay Ridge Lexus! From..."

mcosta2014
8/7/2013 9:31:05 PM

Kevin Fitzgerald
Joseph Ondo
Daniel Del Negro
Sean Ramos

My Review Of Bay Ridge Lexus:

I had a wonderful experience at Bay Ridge Lexus! From the beginning to the end of my consultations, I was treated with respect and kindness.

Kevin Fitzgerald was my Sales and Leasing Consultant. He was very helpful. He genuinely cared about my interests. He worked so hard to find exactly what I was looking for in a vehicle. He always asked me if I had any questions or concerns. He was ready to assist all the time! Kevin was also so patient and kind. He took his time to help me and explained to me all of my options. He introduced me to Leasing, which I have never done. In the end, leasing was the best thing for me. Thank you Kevin! Kevin has a great rapport with his colleagues as well. He always consulted with Joseph Ondo, the Sales Manager. Joseph was very welcoming and understanding.

Daniel Del Negro walked me through all the "next steps" once I chose a vehicle. He was very kind and informative.

Sean Ramos explained how the vehicle works. He was so detailed in his explanations and answered all of my questions. I had a lot of questions!

When I was taken to my car for the first time, Lexus had the car covered and a sign on a pedestal saying "Congratulations" with my name. I thought that was such a special touch. It shows how much they care about you.

I want to thank all the representatives at Lexus for making my experience a memorable one!

Twitter
"Bought a car retail 34,000 gave them 4 days to prep it..."

M45live
7/31/2013 8:42:21 AM

BOBBY YEPBOBBY YEP

My Review Of Bay Ridge Lexus:

Bought a car retail 34,000 gave them 4 days to prep it had to come back 10 times . Car charger ,brakes , tires , abs ,rotors all this in less then 3 months. Never buying a car there again. Bobby sold me a bridge. Tires were bold. Was told I get brand new tires. New brakes. If I buy a car from them. That was a lie.

Twitter
"I didn't have a great experience with one of sales..."

Veebs11
7/18/2013 11:55:55 PM

BOBBY YEPBOBBY YEP

1.8

My Review Of Bay Ridge Lexus:

I didn't have a great experience with one of sales resp but the executive's helped me out a lot and were very accomodating.

Twitter
"Went in there and prior to me getting there (1 hour..."

Marinoalya
7/12/2013 6:18:31 AM

My Review Of Bay Ridge Lexus:

Went in there and prior to me getting there (1 hour before) i spoke to them and my first choice i was told was available got there and it was sold but they kept it on there web site for another 3 weeks for sale they charge you $1000 prep fee right of the top
The main reason "why" I gave this dealership such a low score they were very insulating towards my trade in and offered me $2000 less than there sister company up the street offerd me towards a trade in at Bayridge Toyota and to make matters worse the so call manager called me back and said he'll crunch up some numbers and get back to me 2 weeks later I guess he's still crunching up some numbers because I haven't received those numbers yet.

Twitter
"Best Customer service and attention to detail. John..."

ShalversenRF
6/30/2013 10:33:52 PM

JOHN PAGANOJOHN PAGANO

My Review Of Bay Ridge Lexus:

Best Customer service and attention to detail. John provided a top notch celebration event for a Lexus Event for a GS 450h. He cleared the service area and provided a warm and friendly environment for our guests and the owner of the new Lexus. Top notch all the way.

Twitter
"My experience with Bay Ridge Lexus and John Pagano was..."

iristhompson
6/28/2013 3:08:00 PM

JOHN PAGANOJOHN PAGANO

My Review Of Bay Ridge Lexus:

My experience with Bay Ridge Lexus and John Pagano was incredible. John Pagano went above and beyond my expectations. We negotiated this car deal from out of town, and he made the experience pleasurable and very easy. My Company that I rep for, Rodan + Fields Dermatologists, gave me a Lexus vehicle and I got to choose the dealership where it was purchased. I chose Bay Ridge Lexus because of John Pagano. I had looked at Lexus Dealerships across the country and none of them had gone out of their way to make sure that I was taken care of like John Pagano. Because of his professionalism & customer service, many more Lexus car earners will be purchasing their car from John at Bay Ridge Lexus.

Twitter
"Came in to trade in my car for a new one - they were..."

russianmd
6/6/2013 9:57:32 PM

JIM TANJIM TAN

My Review Of Bay Ridge Lexus:

Came in to trade in my car for a new one - they were back-ordered, and I said I'd wait. Was told by this guy that the trade-in value would be honored as 'buy' value - until when I came to finalize the deal, and he backpedaled. The guy is essentially computer illilterate - he produced a new "estimate" for the trade-in, that was time-stamped as being done by him, while he walked away during our conversation. I would not recommend dealership - and certainly will think about other brands, as this one does not value customer value or brand value!

Reviews 11-20 >>