Bay Ridge Lexus

6502 5th Avenue,
Brooklyn, New York 11220
Bay Ridge Lexus Info
About Bay Ridge Lexus

Our passion at Bay Ridge Lexus, is providing you with a world-class ownership experience. We share the thrill our customers get from owning and driving a Lexus. Whether you come in for a new or pre-owned Lexus, to have your vehicle serviced or to arrange financing, we are committed to providing a Lexus experience that keeps you coming back.

About Bay Ridge Lexus

Sunday 11:00 AM - 3:30 PM

roka747
9/25/2016

"Just my new RX350 from Bay Ridge Lexus. Nothing, experience."

No hard sale. Got BETTER price than from any leasing places in Brooklyn (Yes, I did call the all). It was quick and pleasant. Will come back.

September 26, 2016

I would like to thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback, it was our pleasure to have assisted you with your vehicle purchasing needs. I am glad that you were satisfied with the experience in which we provided you with and I wish you luck with your new Lexus! If you should require further help with anything relating to your car, please feel free to contact me at, (866) 813-1665. Eugene Woods, General Manager, Bay Ridge Lexus.

Yoyowig
9/05/2016

" "Best car buying experience""

My parents and I visited Bay Ridge Lexus to buy a brand new Lexus SUV on August 28th. We couldn't have been any happier with my car and quality of service and sale provided by Sal. On August 31st, We ended up getting 2 Lexus NX SUVs. Sal was professional, very polite and answered any questions during sales & post sales. We're very happy that We decided to step into that dealership and met Sal and would recommend him to anyone interested in buying or leasing a new car.

September 07, 2016

I would like to thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback, it was my pleasure to have assisted you and your parents with your vehicle needs. I am glad that you were satisfied with the experience in which I provided you with and I wish you luck with your pair of new Lexus NX's! If you should require further help with anything relating to your car, please feel free to contact me at, (866) 813-1665. Sal Logrosso, Bay Ridge Lexus.

Jake J
8/31/2016

"Great pricing for my new LEXUS!!!"

Came in looking for a car from here that i saw in those sexy commercials. me and my friend were speaking with Cindy when we arrived and she provided us with information about a car that fits our lifestyle. We worked out a deal and before we knew it we were driving home with our new Lexus ES 350. Great dealership with great staff. I would recommend this dealership to friends.

August 31, 2016

I would like to thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback and recommendation, it was my pleasure to have assisted you with your vehicle purchasing needs. I am glad that you were satisfied with the experience in which I provided you with and I wish you luck with your new Lexus ES 350! If you should require further help with anything relating to your car, please feel free to contact me at, (866) 813-1665. Cindy Rivera, Bay Ridge Lexus.

David R
8/30/2016

"extremely happy with my new lease"

John Palmieri went above and beyond for me to lease my new Lexus ES 350, he got me the deal I wanted, from walking in to Bay Ridge Lexus to lease, to wrapping up the deal I was 100 percent satisfied. Thank you John and Bay Ridge Lexus.

August 31, 2016

I would like to thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback, it was my pleasure to have assisted you with your vehicle purchasing needs. I am glad that you were satisfied with the experience in which I provided you with and I wish you luck with your new Lexus ES 350! If you should require further help with anything relating to your car, please feel free to contact me at, (866) 813-1665. John Palmieri, Bay Ridge Lexus.

LaurFran
8/28/2016

"Completely satisfied"

Picked up my Lexus GX 460 and all thanks to Andre Hooper for making the process easy. His professionalism was wonderful. This is by far the best experience I've ever had purchasing a vehicle.

August 29, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback, it was my pleasure to have assisted you with your vehicle needs. I am glad that you were satisfied with the experience in which I provided you with and I wish you luck with your new Lexus GX 460! If you should require further help with anything relating to your car, please feel free to contact me at, (866) 813-1665. Andre Hooper, Bay Ridge Lexus.

Iner9
7/26/2016

"they say you get cheaper deals in new jersey not true"

went to new jersey lexus dealer looking at the nx midgrade model but went to bay ridge lexus and spoke too ahmed mosen salesperson and sky liang where perfect i got a 2016 nx f sport for less money per month and less money out of pocket then the new jersey dealer i would recommend ahmed moshen sales and the f&i guy sky liang i would recommend also he even said the 1st and second services is on them kepp up the goodwork guys ..

July 26, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback, it was my and Mr. Liang's pleasure to have assisted you with your vehicle needs I am glad that you were satisfied with the experience in which we provided you with and I wish you luck with your new Lexus NX! If you should require further help with anything relating to your car, please feel free to contact me at, (866) 813-1665. Ahmed Mohsen, Bay Ridge Lexus.

maureen55
7/18/2016

"My last visit for service"

Anytime I bring my car in for service Matt Mcalpine is so professional. I been away and I didn't get a chance to write my last review. I will continue working with Matt when I need car service.

July 18, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback, it was my pleasure to have assisted you with your vehicle needs. I am glad that you were satisfied with the experience in which I provided you with and I wish you continued luck with your Lexus! If you show should require further help with anything relating to your car, please feel free to contact me at, (866) 813-1665. Matt Mcalpine, Bay Ridge Lexus.

Lexus
7/06/2016

"My Lexus "

This had to be the easiest, quickest car buying experience ever. We went in, spoke to Abe. Shrief ,told him what we were looking for and how much we wanted to spend and the deal was done. Abe went above and beyond , made my family very happy thank you so much Abe.

July 06, 2016

I would like to thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback, it was my pleasure to have assisted you with your vehicle purchasing needs. I am glad that you were satisfied with the experience in which I provided you with and I wish you luck with your new Lexus! If you should require further help with anything relating to your car, please feel free to contact me at, (866) 813-1665. Abe Shrief, Bay Ridge Lexus.

Barbara from Albany
7/01/2016

"NEW STANDARDS AT BAY RIDGE FOR L/CERTIFIED CARS"

Bay Ridge Lexus has their own set of standards to L/certify a car which falls far below the Lexus Corporation specifications. Dents and scratches, even affecting paint, are perfectly acceptable to Bay Ridge. The salesperson, Abe, reminded me several times that it was a used car and their inspection does not include the vehicle’s exterior. He claims to work at the dealership for 2 years. Is he being fallacious or has he not had the chance to read the L/Certified checklist, yet. After leaving in disgust, I called the GM, Eugene, the next day and he had the 3 inch circular dent in the hood removed. However, he claimed he has no money in the car to repair the paint on the hood or bumper. Really? Then why is this car certified? Dealers like this damage the reputation of Lexus. Lexus Corporation needs to take a more active role in monitoring their dealers or their lax attitude will eventually catch up to them. Such that the L/certification program becomes meaningless.

General Manager, Eugene, fails to meet the L/CPO standards. And doesn't return phone calls.

Barbara from Albany responded to this review

July 05, 2016

Dear Mr. Wood, I appreciate you taking the time to respond to my review. You are correct that I was disappointed with the service and integrity at Bay Ridge. You obviously missed the point of my review. I hope you didn’t feel I was seeking reimbursement for my time and effort driving to Brooklyn. My negative review is a result of your dealership’s lack of integrity in upholding the standard of the Lexus Corporate certification program. A direct quote from the Corporation’s website regarding its certification is as follows: • “In order to meet the rigorous standards of Lexus certification, specially trained technicians at each Lexus dealership put every vehicle through an exhaustive series of examinations, helping to ensure reliability, quality and customer confidence. Only the best pre-owned Lexus vehicles qualify, and they're exclusively at your Lexus dealer.” I am still astonished that this car is still listed on your website as certified. The car is advertised without disclosing these dings and scratches. This car should NOT be certified. How can you believe your standards are consistent with that of the Corporation? I hope that Lexus recognizes your dealership’s shortfalls and retrains you and your staff on their Corporate sponsored programs. Sincerely, Barbara

HarleyBoBo123
5/31/2016

"Excellent service and professional assistance from Cindy "

Overall this is a very good dealership to work with. Cindy Rivera provided excellent customer service. She helped to identify a recall issue for my old car. She was able to price match a quote that I got from a NJ dealership. Cindy is very professional and I would recommend my friends to her.

CINDY RIVERA

June 02, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback, it was my pleasure to have assisted you with your vehicle purchasing needs. I am glad that you were satisfied with the experience in which I provided you with and I wish you luck with your new Lexus! If you should require further help with anything vehicle related, please feel free to contact me at, (866) 813-1665. Cindy Rivera.

Reviews of Steve Chan