Bay Ridge Lexus

6502 5th Avenue,
Brooklyn, New York 11220
Bay Ridge Lexus Info
About Bay Ridge Lexus

Our passion at Bay Ridge Lexus, is providing you with a world-class ownership experience. We share the thrill our customers get from owning and driving a Lexus. Whether you come in for a new or pre-owned Lexus, to have your vehicle serviced or to arrange financing, we are committed to providing a Lexus experience that keeps you coming back.

About Bay Ridge Lexus

Sunday 11:00 AM - 3:30 PM

irina1960
5/23/2016

"Excellent service, friendly and professional help from Cindy"

We had our first experience in leasing the car and we had amazingly patient and accommodating person Cindy to help us out. She spent almost 3 hours with us trying to find the best car for us and so we did.. She is really the nicest person to deal with. Overall, this dealership Bay Ridge Lexus is a great place to go to look for a car. And they have great coffer machine too so you can have good coffee while you wait for paperwork completed. All staff members were actually great so we would like to thank everyone who helped us today. we'll see you all in 27 month.

CINDY RIVERA

May 24, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback, it was my pleasure to have assisted you with your vehicle needs. I am glad that you were satisfied with the experience in which I provided you with and I wish you luck with your new Lexus! If you should require further help with anything relating to your vehicle, please feel free to contact me at, (866) 813-1665. Cindy Rivera.

Abdul2067
5/19/2016

"Best Dealership in Brooklyn "

My Name is Abdul and I recently visited Bay Ridge Lexus to lease a brand new car. I had the pleasure of working with Mr.Moe Beidak who showed and helped me pick out my IS300 F. The entire staff was very friendly. I recommend this dealership to anyone having a hard time and I can't wait to go back for my next car.

May 23, 2016

I would like to thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback and recommendation, it was my pleasure to have assisted you with your vehicle needs. I am glad that you were satisfied with your experience and I wish you luck with your new IS 300 F SPORT! If you should require further assistance with anything vehicle related, please feel free to contact me at (866) 813-1665. Moe Beidak.

Maxim Payne
5/17/2016

"Best car buying experience"

My name is Tanya and I have recently visited Bay Ridge Lexus to lease a brand new Lexus SUV. I can't be any happier with my car and quality of service and sale provided by Ahmed Mohsen. He did everything fast and in a professional manner, he was very polite, and most of all I did not feel tricked in any way during the whole entire process. I'm very happy that I have decided to step into that dealership and met Ahmed and I recommend him to anyone interested in buying or leasing a new or used car.

May 17, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback and recommendation, both are appreciated. It was my pleasure to have assisted you with your vehicle purchasing needs and I wish you luck with your new Lexus! If you should ever require further help with anything relating to your car, please don't hesitate to contact me at, (866) 813-1665. Ahmed Mohsen.

Ttwixx
5/16/2016

"Best Customer Service"

Our family is welcoming a new member, suddenly my husband's 2 door sports car doesn't seem suitable. I had the Acura MDX in mind, just cause it was my dream car. However, my husband wanted a Lexus. I walked in to Lexus dealership in Bay Ridge and was greeted by Sam Lin. Let me just say, this man is very patient. Because I had no experience with cars, he took me to every car he deemed suitable (about a good 8-9 cars) and explained in full details each car type. He spent over 2 hours with us. I was wishy washy with all the choices. I ended up leaving. However, Sam did not show even a hint of anger or frustration.he simply told us his opinion and walked us out. I work in retail myself, it's pretty rare to find a sales person so honest and caring. I ended up going back to the dealership before they closed to catch Sam in case he was off the next day. I now have a brand new RX 350 sitting in my driveway. I hope in 2 years when I go back to lease my next car he'll still be there. But with his personality, I'm sure he'll be the branch manager by then.

May 17, 2016

I would like to take this time to thank you for providing such wonderful feedback, it was my pleasure to have assisted you with finding the right vehicle. I am glad that you were satisfied with the experience in which I provided you with and I wish you luck with your new RX 350! If you should ever require further help with anything vehicle related, please feel free to contact me at, (866) 813-1665. Sam Lin.

nazrul
5/15/2016

""Car buying Experience""

"Extremely Satisified” My experience at Bay Ridge Lexus was superb! Sales Associate Mostofa went above and beyond to get me my dream car though I knew what I was looking for! He was super helpful, informative, honest and actually had my best interest at heart. He went through exactly what I was expected about the RX450h, and has gone above and beyond anyone I have ever dealt with to make me happy! You should go to Bay Ridge Lexus and ask for Mr. Mostofa, he will do the right thing for you,he'll answering all your questions about the vehicle, and very accommodating by putting up with all the details back and forth indecisiveness for you. Very reasonable in working out an appropriate price for the vehicle. if you are looking for or thinking about buying a Lexus, you won't be disappointed by Mostofar or I would definitely recommend Bay Ridge Lexus

Mostafa

May 16, 2016

I would like to thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback to us, it was my pleasure to have assisted you with your vehicle purchasing needs. I am glad that you were satisfied with the assistance in which I provided you with and I wish you luck with your new RX! If you should require further assistance with anything relating to your Lexus, please feel free to contact me at, (866) 813-1665. Mostafa Tophu.

Smohsen
5/14/2016

"Experience "

Honestly best customer service I've received from Moe B. Made the process go by smoothly and got me on the road with my new Lexus

May 16, 2016

I would like to thank you for providing such wonderful feedback, it was my pleasure to have assisted you with your vehicle purchasing needs. I am glad that you were satisfied with your experience and I wish you luck with your new Lexus! If you should require further help with anything relating to your car, please feel free to contact me at, (866) 813-1665. Mohammad Beidak.

Cuerok
5/13/2016

"Fun times"

I had so many questions and Sam was very knowledgeable about the car I was interested in. The rx. He knew the differences between the new model and the older model.

May 16, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback to us, it was my pleasure to have assisted you with your vehicle needs. I am glad that you were happy with the experience in which I provided to you and I wish you luck with your new RX! If you should ever require further help with anything relating to your new car, please feel free to contact me at, (866) 813-1665. Sam Lin

Miao Miao Lee
5/13/2016

"Employees are professional and knowledgeable "

The salesperson who worked with me was very professional and answered any questions I have during sales and post sales. He offer suggestions into deciding what car is right for me. After picking up the car, I ran into some minor issues with some functions in my ES. I called him and he was more than happy to assist me and guide me over the phone.

May 16, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback to us, it was my pleasure to have assisted you with your vehicle needs. I am glad that you were happy with the experience in which I provided to you and I wish you luck with your new ES! If you should ever require further help with anything relating to your new car, please feel free to contact me at, (866) 813-1665. Sam Lin.

Markbesh
5/10/2016

"Dishonest dealership with low quality cars"

This dealership sells cars for a little cheaper apparently because the used cars that they sell have issues with them and they lie to people about condition and what they fix. I bought a used RX350 from them and they promised that they would fix issues identified before delivery and when I went to pick car up I was told everything was done. To my surprise I took it to a local lexus dealership and they found out nothing was fixed and in fact found additional issues. I emailed theme to notify of the issues in details and asked for refund on vehicle since I no longer trusted the vehicle with all issues found however I was completely ignored. Besides their lies they have very bad customer service/ follow up.

May 12, 2016

I am saddened to learn about your frustrations, as we take customer satisfaction very seriously. I will be speaking with my team, in order to prevent this from occurring again and your feedback will help us to better ourselves for the future. Your concerns matter to us and I apologize for our mistakes. If you would like to discuss this further, please feel free to contact me at, (866) 813-1665. Eugene Woods, General Manager.

Roseville
5/07/2016

"My wonderful Lexus!"

The dealership is very clean, people were very friendly and helpful. I bought my new Gs350 from them. I'll come back to see my salesman when I'm ready for another car. It was a great experience!

May 09, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback, it was my pleasure to have assisted you with your vehicle purchasing needs. I am glad that you were satisfied with your experience and I wish you luck with your new GS! If you should ever require further assistance with anything relating to your new car, please feel free to contact me at, (866) 813-1665. Sam Lin.

Reviews of Steve Chan