Bay Ridge Lexus

665 65th Street,
Brooklyn, New York 11220
Bay Ridge Lexus Info
About Bay Ridge Lexus

Our passion at Bay Ridge Lexus, is providing you with a world-class ownership experience. We share the thrill our customers get from owning and driving a Lexus. Whether you come in for a new or pre-owned Lexus, to have your vehicle serviced or to arrange financing, we are committed to providing a Lexus experience that keeps you coming back.

About Bay Ridge Lexus

Johnnygyro
1/14/2015

"John Sonitis loves this dealership."

I have had a lot of experiences at car dealerships. Ranging from OK to BAD to literally just a NIGHTMARE. But Bay Ridge Lexus puts every dealership I went to, to shame. I never had such a good feeling of delight and comfort. The minute you walk in those glass doors you are treated with courtesy and respect. The salesman that helped me lease my IS 250 AWD F Sport Mustapha Aly got me the perfect model that I WANTED. He did not give ma song and dance or the usual run around treatment. Even the finance consultant Dennis Wu was very straight forward with me no blank papers or hidden fees that i got tricked into signing to. Dennis had me out so fast that my car was ready for me to drive away home in. I now have a luxury sport sedan that I am happy to drive in everyday with my wife and kids and don't fee like I was forced into or got trapped into this car. THANK YOU BAY RIDGE LEXUS

Mustapha Aly sales. Dennis Wu financing.

January 14, 2015

Hello again, I am glad that I was able to provide you with a positive Sales experience and I thank you for your feedback. It was my pleasure to assist you with your car buying needs and I look forward to helping you again in the future. If you should have any issues or concerns relating to your vehicle, please feel free to reach me at, (866) 813-1665. Moustafa Aly

Muhammad Ayub
11/11/2014

"2015 lexus is250 f sport"

Just got my 2015 is250 f sport. Finding the right car with the color and packages and price took about 2 and half hrs. They were very transparent about the charges and fees involved. I liked that didn't give me a crazy lease price and then bring it down to make it look like they bringing price down. I knew how much the car should go for before walking in and their prices were In the ballpark. I tried to bring it even lower but I knew that the price they offered was good enough for me so at the end I took the car for that price. I loved the presentation when u went to pick up the car. They had a sign with my name and congratulating me on my new car and a car specialist to give me a detailed tour of the car and it's features. Patrick, my sales person, was fantastic. He kept me updated and looked into all my concerns with the delivery process. I'm a happy customer. Getting my free car washes at the dealership is a nice perk.

Patrick Renaud

November 11, 2014

Hello Mr. Ayub, I would like to thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback and for your kind words. I'm glad that you were happy with the Sales experience I provided to you. I hope your new IS 250 brings you lots of luck and joy! Please don't hesitate to contact me with any vehicle questions you may have and I will be more than happy to assist you with answering them. The number where I can be reached is, (866) 813-1665. Patrick Renaud

lisab123
3/16/2014

"Been to about 7 or 8 car dealerships in the last few..."

Been to about 7 or 8 car dealerships in the last few weeks, and these guys are far and away the best. My salesperson was Luis Garcia, and I recommend him highly. Very professional. Helistened to my questions, gave me straight answers and wasn’t afraid to confirm hisr answers in writing. This dealership tells you what the deal is, sticks to it and doesn’t give you any high pressure tactics. What a pleasure! Unlike some of the other dealerships I visited, they do not give you a price and then tell you to "Come back again in a couple of days and will work out a deal. Maybe I can do better." Who has time to go back and forth waiting for the right deal to come across the table? If you want to be treated like you have a brain by a group of professional people, save yourself a lot of time and aggravation, and just buy/lease a car from them

Luis Garcia

April 22, 2014

I appreciate your kind recommendation. If you should ever need assistance answering any of your car related questions, you can reach me at 1-866-813-1665. Good luck with your vehicle! -Luis Garcia

sshikari
1/22/2014

"Mo and John were helpful and friendly throughout the..."

Mo and John were helpful and friendly throughout the process and were willing to discuss details about the deal on the phone. I did not feel pressured and although the process took longer than anticipated, it was a good experience.

Mo

April 22, 2014

I'd like to thank you for your kind words and recommendation. I also want to let you know the number you could call in order to reach me, with any of your vehicle issues or concerns. (866) 813-1665 is where I could be reached, so please don't hesitate to call. -John Palmieri

wwein42
11/29/2013

"Agreed on car using stock # listing. Spoke with sales..."

Agreed on car using stock # listing. Spoke with sales people on the phone. Had mom go to pick it up. Mom was worried about dealing with sales people. Dealer refused to honor price. Abused old woman. Shame on them for having no respect for the elderly. Was contacted by the dealer's General Manager after my review here and they agreed to sell the car to mom for the email price. This is good. Still not so happy that Sales people lied about the emails that I received from them and the listings on their website. Modified rating slightly.

mcosta2014
8/07/2013

"I had a wonderful experience at Bay Ridge Lexus! From..."

I had a wonderful experience at Bay Ridge Lexus! From the beginning to the end of my consultations, I was treated with respect and kindness. Kevin Fitzgerald was my Sales and Leasing Consultant. He was very helpful. He genuinely cared about my interests. He worked so hard to find exactly what I was looking for in a vehicle. He always asked me if I had any questions or concerns. He was ready to assist all the time! Kevin was also so patient and kind. He took his time to help me and explained to me all of my options. He introduced me to Leasing, which I have never done. In the end, leasing was the best thing for me. Thank you Kevin! Kevin has a great rapport with his colleagues as well. He always consulted with Joseph Ondo, the Sales Manager. Joseph was very welcoming and understanding. Daniel Del Negro walked me through all the "next steps" once I chose a vehicle. He was very kind and informative. Sean Ramos explained how the vehicle works. He was so detailed in his explanations and answered all of my questions. I had a lot of questions! When I was taken to my car for the first time, Lexus had the car covered and a sign on a pedestal saying "Congratulations" with my name. I thought that was such a special touch. It shows how much they care about you. I want to thank all the representatives at Lexus for making my experience a memorable one!

Kevin Fitzgerald, Joseph Ondo, Daniel Del Negro, Sean Ramos

M45live
7/31/2013

"Bought a car retail 34,000 gave them 4 days to prep it..."

Bought a car retail 34,000 gave them 4 days to prep it had to come back 10 times . Car charger ,brakes , tires , abs ,rotors all this in less then 3 months. Never buying a car there again. Bobby sold me a bridge. Tires were bold. Was told I get brand new tires. New brakes. If I buy a car from them. That was a lie.

Veebs11
7/18/2013

"I didn't have a great experience with one of sales..."

I didn't have a great experience with one of sales resp but the executive's helped me out a lot and were very accomodating.

Marinoalya
7/12/2013

"Went in there and prior to me getting there (1 hour..."

Went in there and prior to me getting there (1 hour before) i spoke to them and my first choice i was told was available got there and it was sold but they kept it on there web site for another 3 weeks for sale they charge you $1000 prep fee right of the top The main reason "why" I gave this dealership such a low score they were very insulating towards my trade in and offered me $2000 less than there sister company up the street offerd me towards a trade in at Bayridge Toyota and to make matters worse the so call manager called me back and said he'll crunch up some numbers and get back to me 2 weeks later I guess he's still crunching up some numbers because I haven't received those numbers yet.

ShalversenRF
6/30/2013

"Best Customer service and attention to detail. John..."

Best Customer service and attention to detail. John provided a top notch celebration event for a Lexus Event for a GS 450h. He cleared the service area and provided a warm and friendly environment for our guests and the owner of the new Lexus. Top notch all the way.

John Pagano