Bay Ridge Lexus

665 65th Street,
Brooklyn, New York 11220
Bay Ridge Lexus Info
About Bay Ridge Lexus

Our passion at Bay Ridge Lexus, is providing you with a world-class ownership experience. We share the thrill our customers get from owning and driving a Lexus. Whether you come in for a new or pre-owned Lexus, to have your vehicle serviced or to arrange financing, we are committed to providing a Lexus experience that keeps you coming back.

About Bay Ridge Lexus

Lat2015
1/18/2016

"complete rippoff, and tricks"

Don't ever bring your car to this service they will make you sign a paper that if your warranty doesn't cover the problem you have to pay 280 only for dyagnostic. At the end it's always comes out that it's not under a warranty . Don't trust them, I spent hall day in here waiting for the result. After that manager said that Lexus headquarters is closed today and that can't say if the problem is under warranty or no, but they believe it's not.

Ash

Gary
1/16/2016

"Lies, lies, and more lies -"

1. They never answer calls, never follow 2. Ther lie (literally): send an email with a quote- then, when you come, change it substantially - and tell you that it is their right, they would better loose a customer and "do not afraid" 3. All staff from G. Woods (general manager) to a salesperson, Alex Rabinovich, could not be trusted. This is my experience and experience of two more my friends. - Avoid these dealership, my honest, best advise.

Cam
11/10/2015

"Very Poor Coustomer service"

I am very disappointed the way they treat Lexus Customer. Sales department should respect Lexus owner and Trade in Lexus Customers. I had interaction with 2 sales person. One was sales person (did try to help) but the other was his manager (Andrea) very rude, not polite at all and was in rush.

Andrea

gkushch
10/21/2015

"Spend 35k get treated like you're buying a $500 car"

Good: I bought 2013 rx350 with 15k miles. Price that was quoted on autotrader was the right price and it was 1-2K lower then other dealerships for same car. Transaction was fast and at the time of the purchase most things were ok. Average: Salesman Mo Tahir was very nice and easy to communicate with before the purchase and at the time of purchase. However, when I had small issue after purchase, he was extremely hard to get hold off, didn't answer emails and many phone calls. Same with all the managers. Bad: The car wasn't serviced at all, no oil change, no inspection, nothing. As we were doing paperwork i noticed a small ding upfront, Which I think should have been fixed. They didn't have a paint/body guy at the time, I couldn't come back the next day, so after some discussion they dropped $100. Not pleasant but whatever.. The ugly: Next day we noticed that there was a hole in the driver mat. Probably driver was woman and liked to wear heels. I called dearship with basic request, send me a replacement mat. I mean I spend 35k on the car, I have a hole in the mat, it's not too much to ask for, right? Its a LEXUS SUV. First answer was no, when I pressed a bit, they finally agreed to send me a used one. It took 2 months. I kid you not. I called like 10 times(it was principle of it at this point). Also, registration on the car came after deadline. had to call about that. Long story short, if you want to be treated like you 're a customer spending good amount of money go somewhere else. If you want the best price, this place might work. I would give these guys one star, but they get two, just because there was no 'hidden' fees, etc, the price was exactly what we expected.

Mo Tahir

LexusBruce77
7/25/2015

"Now this is the way to buy a car!"

From the moment I walked into Bay ridge Lexus I was treated like royalty. I had read a review of the sales personnel and knew that I wanted to buy from John Pagano. Mr. Pagano was extremely professional and went above and beyond the call of duty. It is rare that someone walks away from a deal feeling completely satisfied, but that is indeed the case this time. Mr. Pagano has also been extremely helpful when I had to bring the car in for other reasons.

July 31, 2015

Good afternoon, I would like to thank you for providing your kind feedback and recommendation, they are much appreciated. I am glad to see that you were happy with the Sales experience in which I provided you with. If you should ever require further assistance with anything relating to your Lexus, please feel free to reach me at, (866) 813-1665. John Pagano

AlexD
7/21/2015

"I will never return to this service shop again! "

Today I brought my ES350, which I bought from this dealership and which is still on warranty, for a minor repair work: the distance sensor unglued and fell down inside of the front bumper’s area. In the company’s service shop I was told that to make this repair they needed to remove the whole front bumper. Because it was according to their estimates a long process, I was supposed to leave my car and the estimated price would be $250.00 (I was told that one hour labor costs $140.00). Since I couldn’t leave my car I took it back and went to a local auto shop. It turned out that to fix this problem the mechanic needed to unscrew only 2 bolts on the bottom of the car. No bumper removal needed! The whole work lasted 10 minutes and cost me $20.00. The sensor is now on the spot and works perfectly. I will never return to this service shop again!

I do not know who made the estimates.

david123
6/29/2015

"Good salesman"

We worked with Mark Anthony Esmade. We needed him to move quickly and he did. No BS. A car salesman who listens and responds is a rare thing. I'll be a loyalist from here on.

mark anthony esmade

June 30, 2015

Hello again David, I would like to thank you for providing your wonderful feedback, it is greatly appreciated. I am glad to see that you were happy with your Sales experience and I am looking forward to helping you again, in the future. If you should feel like you require assistance before then, please feel free to reach me at, (844) 452-5836. Best wishes! Mark Anthony Esmade

jlow
5/18/2015

"go to another dealership"

Horrible experience. Completely messed up my buying contract, had to rewrite it, didn't follow through with negotiations during buying. And then to top it off had the nerve to call me and harrass me when I gave a bad review. Don't trust these guys. If I didn't have this car I would never step foot in this dealership again!! Save yourself a headache and go somewhere where professionalism is a standard.

May 19, 2015

Good morning, I am sorry that you are feeling this way. At your earliest convenience, can you please call me, so that I may correct any mistakes for you? Customer satisfaction is our number one priority and I would like to fix this situation. The number to reach me at is, (866) 813-1665. I look forward to your phone call. John Pagano

Bgates222
4/27/2015

"Three days for oil change and detail"

Addendum see below As of this review I'm on my third day waiting for the dealership to call me and tell me my car is ready.its started last week I called the service department to make an appointment to get my car detailed and to have the schedule maintenance done. They informed me that I should bring the car early and that it would take a couple hours. so I made a Saturday appointment and drop the car off at 8:15 in the morning and went about my day. Around 5 o'clock I noticed that they still have not called me to give me any update about my car so I called the dealership because I checked the website and it said they close at six. For the next 15 minutes I said on the phone with an automated response telling me that either my call cannot go through or that they were closed. I decided to go to the dealership, I live close by so it didn't take long to get there as I approach the front door One of the workers was telling me they were closed by holding up six fingers ,mind you it was only 550. So I walk inside and I go up to the main reception desk where there's about six people standing around chitchatting. They ask if I need help and after I tell him my story they informed me that service department closes at 3 o'clock and that they are closed on Sunday so basically I'm screwed and I have to take it up with the manager on Monday. I'm not a car expert but I can almost guarantee that it does not take three days to doing oil change and detail a car. I bought cars before where the car were being detailed while I'm signing the paperwork with the finance department. This is unacceptabke and I'll be taking it up with the main Lexus corp as well as the service dept manager Jennifer. I'm not to hopefull that anything will be done to remedy the situation but if this review can help anyone else then it was worth it Ps I will be selecting people down below only because I have to in order to submit the review. The person who took my cars name escapes me at the moment The dealership responded to my review and I spoke to joe and the social media director. They apologized for the inconvenience as there seemed to have been a computer mix up and that's why I didn't get my car. Joe was very courteous and professional and went out of his way to make it right with me. And again I did not work with the person selected on the website but the only way I can send in my review is if I select someone.

Johnnygyro
1/14/2015

"John Sonitis loves this dealership."

I have had a lot of experiences at car dealerships. Ranging from OK to BAD to literally just a NIGHTMARE. But Bay Ridge Lexus puts every dealership I went to, to shame. I never had such a good feeling of delight and comfort. The minute you walk in those glass doors you are treated with courtesy and respect. The salesman that helped me lease my IS 250 AWD F Sport Mustapha Aly got me the perfect model that I WANTED. He did not give ma song and dance or the usual run around treatment. Even the finance consultant Dennis Wu was very straight forward with me no blank papers or hidden fees that i got tricked into signing to. Dennis had me out so fast that my car was ready for me to drive away home in. I now have a luxury sport sedan that I am happy to drive in everyday with my wife and kids and don't fee like I was forced into or got trapped into this car. THANK YOU BAY RIDGE LEXUS

Mustapha Aly sales. Dennis Wu financing.

January 14, 2015

Hello again, I am glad that I was able to provide you with a positive Sales experience and I thank you for your feedback. It was my pleasure to assist you with your car buying needs and I look forward to helping you again in the future. If you should have any issues or concerns relating to your vehicle, please feel free to reach me at, (866) 813-1665. Moustafa Aly

Reviews of CHRIS RAMPERSAD