Bay Ridge Lexus

Sevice Director
John  Gaied, Service Consultant, Bay Ridge Lexus

John Gaied

December 16, 2016

"buting or leasing lexus here is a pleasure"

- AXG

Just leased a new lexus NX . Everyone at Bay Ridge was a pleasure to deal with from valet to John Pagano, our sales rep as well as the the rest of the staff.No selling pressure just offers of courtesy and willingness to help. They were aggressive in price and outstanding in service. Actual price turned out to the penny what was initially stated. Thank you John Pagano.

December 09, 2016

"Mea Culpa"

- jvmella

I just got a new RX350 and got on the dealer because there was no cargo net and it was taking too long to get it and I gave them a bad review here. This is a retraction of that review since I did get the net and then found out that I wasn't entitled to it since it had to be ordered as an option. Once I got the net and then found out later I wasn't entitled to it, I offered to pay for it and my salesman, John Pagano wouldn't accept the additional payment.

December 01, 2016

"Outstanding pre-owned car purchase experience"

- C. Tsai

Abe Ibrahim, my sales consultant at Bay Ridge Lexus, was very professional, polite and helpful in my pre-owned Lexus car purchase. Since I live in other state, he helped me to check out the car I inquired, provided all the details, had a technician check the car, and even gave me a very good deal over the phone. That allowed me to make the purchase decision before seeing the car in person. When I arrived at the dealership, Abe provided excellent service to help me through the process and went the extra miles to prepare the car very well for delivery. When I had a minor problem to register my car and called Abe two weeks later, he responded quickly to help me to resolve the issue. If you want a great deal and a painless shopping experience, I highly recommend you to visit Abe ?

New 2016 Lexus ES 350