Bay Ridge Lexus

6502 5th Avenue,
Brooklyn, New York 11220
Bay Ridge Lexus Info
About Bay Ridge Lexus

Our passion at Bay Ridge Lexus, is providing you with a world-class ownership experience. We share the thrill our customers get from owning and driving a Lexus. Whether you come in for a new or pre-owned Lexus, to have your vehicle serviced or to arrange financing, we are committed to providing a Lexus experience that keeps you coming back.

About Bay Ridge Lexus

Sunday 11:00 AM - 3:30 PM

FaceTime

"Service "

I think I have found my forever service center I have never felt so comfortable at a dealership before walking in to a atmosphere where every one is smiling and happy bagels galore and unlimited coffee can't be happier prices are fair and they always try to help meet your budget you can't go wrong with a place like this any one of the service advisors are a great help but Steve was one that stood out the most from my experience here thank you

April 30, 2016

Thank you for providing your feedback to us, it was my pleasure to have assisted you with your vehicle's servicing needs. I am glad that you were satisfied with the experience that you had at our Service Department and I wish you continued luck with your Lexus! If you should ever require further help with anything relating to your vehicle, please feel free to contact me at, (866) 813-1665. Steve Chan.

HotCar

"Best Service Ever"

Ive been driving a Lexus for two years now and it a great car, But when I started bring my car in for service at Bayridge Lexus it make me love my car even more. My service advisor Rochelle is very knowledgeable and a delight to work with. #Bayridge Lexus IS great.....

April 30, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to provide your wonderful feedback, it was my pleasure to have assisted you with your vehicle's servicing needs. I am glad that you were satisfied with the experience you had at our Service Department and I wish you continued luck with your Lexus! If you should require further assistance with your vehicle, please feel free to contact me at, (866) 813-1665. Rochelle Kruithoff.

y103194

"Service"

I bring my car there for service, never ever encountered a problem. Everyone is polite, friendly, and helpful. Best Lexus dealership in New York/New Jersey area. I recommend them to all my friends and family.

April 30, 2016

I would like to thank you for providing your feedback to us, it was my pleasure to have assisted you with your vehicle's servicing needs. I am glad that you were happy with the experience in which I provided you with and I wish you continued luck with your Lexus! If you should require further help with anything car related, please feel free to contact me at, (866) 813-1665. John Gaied.

Lmino

"Service"

I serviced my car at this dealership and staff was knowlegable and friendly. The waiting room was clean and veriety of food available. My service was completed in a timely matter.

April 30, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback to us, it was my pleasure to have assisted you with your vehicle's servicing needs. I am glad that you were satisfied with the time you had spent in our Service Department's waiting room and I wish you continued luck with your Lexus! If you should require further help with anything relating to your car, please feel free to contact me at, (866) 813-1665. John Gaied.

Salpetito123

"Service "

Everyone is friendly and helpful. I tell all my friends and family members to go there. Great service. Price is reasonably and they will work with you.

April 30, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback, it was my pleasure to have offered my assistance to you. I am glad that you were satisfied with your Service experience and I wish you continued luck with your Lexus! If you should ever require further help with anything relating to your car, please feel free to contact me at, (866) 813-1665. John Gaied.

Omesh30

"Maintenance "

Brought my vehicle in for service. Was great service will return will always buy my car and service at Bay ridge Lexus will always recommend Lexus

April 30, 2016

On behalf of Ms. Kruithoff, Mr. Chan and I, thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback and recommendation. It is always my pleasure to assist you with your vehicle's servicing needs and I am glad that you were satisfied with the help in which I provided to you! If you should ever require further assistance with anything relating to your car, please feel free to contact me at, (866) 813-1665. Anil Dhanpat.

David Chan

"Great Service"

Steve helped me out with issues with my car. Steve was very professional and helpful answering all my questions the entire time. Thanks again for your assistance Steve! You made my day.

April 30, 2016

Hello Mr. Chan, Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback, it was my pleasure to have assisted you with your vehicle's servicing needs. I am glad that you were satisfied with the help in which I provided you with and I wish you continued luck with your Lexus! If you should require further help with anything vehicle related, please feel free to contact me at, (866) 813-1665. Steve Chan.

IS300

"Great customer service!"

Best customer services i have ever received! Steve was understanding and knowledgeable, addressing the concerns for the car and giving me a great deal, Can not ask for a better customer service.

April 30, 2016

I would like to thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback, it was my pleasure to have assisted you with your vehicle's servicing needs. I am glad that you were satisfied with the assistance in which I provided you with and I wish you continued luck with your Lexus! If you should require further assistance with anything car related, please feel free to contact me at, (866) 813-1665. Steve Chan.

JamesTZC
4/29/2016

"A visit for service is always a good experience"

I'm very pleased with the friendly service that Steve Chan provides. He is very professional, helpful, knowledgeable and makes sure everything is done on time. He eases the pain of the cost and is very helpful in making the right decisions regarding my car.

April 30, 2016

Thank you for providing your feedback, it is always my pleasure to have assisted you with your vehicle's servicing needs. I am glad that you were happy with the help in which I provided you with and I wish you continued luck with your car! If you should require further help with anything relating to your vehicle, please feel free to contact me at, (866) 813-1665. Steve Chan.

Gs350

"Excellent staff"

Excellent customer service! The staff at Bay Ridge Lexus exceeded my expectations. My service consultant Steve Chan did an exceptional job in making sure my concerns with my vehicle were taken care of in a timely and professional matter. He took his time to explain to me the work done and the work needed on my vehicle. Mr. Chan is by far one of the most professional consultants I've ever dealt with. I'd definitely recommend Bay Ridge Lexus Service Dept to anyone who doesn't expect anything less then perfect.

April 30, 2016

I would like to take this time to thank you for providing your feedback and recommendation, it was my pleasure to have assisted you with your vehicle's servicing needs. I am happy to learn that you were satisfied with the help in which I provided you with and I wish you continued luck with your Lexus! If you should ever require further help with anything car related, please feel free to contact me at, (866) 813-1665. Steve Chan.

Reviews of Steve Chan