Bay Ridge Lexus

John Gaied

December 09, 2016

"Mea Culpa"

- jvmella

I just got a new RX350 and got on the dealer because there was no cargo net and it was taking too long to get it and I gave them a bad review here. This is a retraction of that review since I did get the net and then found out that I wasn't entitled to it since it had to be ordered as an option. Once I got the net and then found out later I wasn't entitled to it, I offered to pay for it and my salesman, John Pagano wouldn't accept the additional payment.

December 01, 2016

"Outstanding pre-owned car purchase experience"

- C. Tsai

Abe Ibrahim, my sales consultant at Bay Ridge Lexus, was very professional, polite and helpful in my pre-owned Lexus car purchase. Since I live in other state, he helped me to check out the car I inquired, provided all the details, had a technician check the car, and even gave me a very good deal over the phone. That allowed me to make the purchase decision before seeing the car in person. When I arrived at the dealership, Abe provided excellent service to help me through the process and went the extra miles to prepare the car very well for delivery. When I had a minor problem to register my car and called Abe two weeks later, he responded quickly to help me to resolve the issue. If you want a great deal and a painless shopping experience, I highly recommend you to visit Abe ?

November 28, 2016

"Professional , Honest and Nice "

- FCC

I just brought a Rx350 2017 from Bayridge , my fourth Rx 350. Mr. Alanaqib and Eddie Lin were amazing! In one weeks time , they deliver my new car. Best Price ! I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking to purchase . This has been the best buying experience in the four Lexus Dealers that I have purchased from .

New 2016 Lexus GS, $55055