Beaver Toyota

Beaver Toyota

Call
Beaver Toyota Info
About Beaver Toyota

The Beaver Way, your New Mexico Toyota dealer, our mission is to create a healthy, positive work environment allowing us to attract the best people in our market, creating a team unified in working to gain and to satisfy all customers. Our culture is defined as a FAMILY with HEART who hold each other ACCOUNTABLE CONSISTENTLY! Everything we touch, we make better! We lead with a servants heart and make our process simple, easy and fun. We work on our team and we engage our team members in solving problems and finding solutions. We strive to be more than compliant as we work to be committed and desire to create a culture of belief! Click, Call or Stop by and see for yourself why THE BEAVER WAY.....it the best way! See you soon! Matt Calavan GM Beaver Toyota http://www.beavertoyota.com/ http://www.beavertoyotausedcars.com/ http://www.beavertoyotaparts.com/ http://www.beavertoyotacarloans.com/ http://www.beavertoyotaadvantage.com/

About Beaver Toyota Learn More

• Wide array of customized services
DominicR
1/25/2015

"Dylan and the car buying experience "

Dylan has been an exceptional salesperson. I would absolutely recommend Dylan to any of my friends. I did have a rough start with a the first sales associate ( not Dylan) but the sales manager did well hearing my concerns and with Dylan's amazing commitment to customer services was instrumental in me buying a car from beaver Toyota. Thanks to Sean and Dylan I couldn't have been more happy with the experience.

Elias
1/23/2015

"Great experience!"

Dylan is a great car salesman who takes the time to get to know your needs and what your looking for all while giving you the facts and information to make a knowledgeable purchase. He is approachable and goes the extra mile to ensure you are happy. I highly recommend him for your car purchase!

JRS
1/22/2015

""Brent Buell was Exceptional!!!""

Brent Buell was excellent, he treated me with respect and kept his word on the things we agreed on or discussed over our phone/TEXT conversations. He was extremely knowledgeable and was able to answer all of my questions. He was very helpful and explained the safety features of my new vehicle as well as helping program and explain the operation of the new audio system in my new Tacoma. He presented me with a deal that I could not pass up, which promted me to make the (4) four hour drive to Santa Fe, NM from Silver City, NM!!! Even though we have a Toyota Dealership here in Silver City, I was more comfortable dealing with Brent. Brent also made arangements for me to have transportation while waiting for delivery of my new vehicle! I would highly recommend Brent to all of my friends and family!!!

BNutovic
1/17/2015

"Brent is great!"

Brent sold me a Toyota Corolla. He was friendly, courteous, and did a great job explaining the vehicle to me. More than that, he's followed up multiple times and made sure that complicated paper was handled without a hitch. I definitely recommend him!

JON
1/11/2015

"Brent was excellent to work with!"

Did not get jerked around. I told Brent what I wanted and that's what he got me.I was in and out of there with the Highlander I wanted in about three hours. He went over all the features and explained them in terms I (who is NOT tech savy) could understand. Will recommend to my friends when they get ready for a new car! The drive from Albuquerque was worth my time. THANKS BRENT!

m4zoey
1/07/2015

"very professional sales person"

Brent was very good in helping us find the right car & showed us how to work the new features as this was a new 2015. Diego was also helpful in the service dept. I would highly recommend Brent to friends in looking for a new car. Brent was highly recommended by the service dept.

4RunnerGuy
1/06/2015

"Car Buying Made Painless!"

Brent made the process of buying a car for my wife totally painless, which made both me and my wife very happy campers. Brent is friendly and knowledgeable about the cars he is selling. He also knows the limits of his knowledge and doesn't try to shine you on. I told Brent what I was looking for and he helped me find a great car for my wife. It was by far the easiest car buying experience of my life. I also dealt with Sandra to work out financing. She's an absolute sweetheart and I left the dealership with a smile on my face. I'll definitely be a repeat customer!

vinedge
12/31/2014

"Easy Painless Process"

Great working with Brent Buell and Francesco Crisafulli. I found a car on their site and contacted them and in just two days I had it sitting at my front door even though I live a state away. They made everything very simple, I would definitely buy from them again!

CassIA
12/21/2014

"Great Dealership"

Bought another vehichle from Brent Buell on Friday (12/19). Great Saleperson - High recommend you see Brent if you are looking to buy a Toyota. Friendly and Knowledge and will take the time to help you thru process and get you the best deal.

Ctart
12/20/2014

"Done with Duramax and on to the Real Deal"

Best experience with Brent Buell and Mike Lopez at Beaver Toyota in Santa fe. Lease deal on a new Tundra. Easy, relaxed, knowledgeable, quick. Call either of these guys to buy or lease, you can't lose. And Melvin was the icing on the cake.

Reviews of Brent  Buell