Read Reviews Beaver Toyota

Alan McKinseySales & Leasing3 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Beaver Toyota

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Beaver Toyota has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Beaver Toyota

The Beaver Way, your New Mexico Toyota dealer, our mission is to create a healthy, positive work environment allowing us to attract the best people in our market, creating a team unified in working to gain and to satisfy all customers.

Our culture is defined as a FAMILY with HEART who hold each other ACCOUNTABLE CONSISTENTLY!

Everything we touch, we make better!

We lead with a servants heart and make our process simple, easy and fun.

We work on our team and we engage our team members in solving problems and finding solutions.

We strive to be more than compliant as we work to be committed and desire to create a culture of belief!

Click, Call or Stop by and see for yourself why THE BEAVER WAY.....it the best way!

See you soon!

Authorized Parts Store Shuttle Service
Pet Friendly Television
Rental Car Service Onsite Valet Parking
Shuttle Service Vending Machines
Television Wide array of customized services

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"A Great Buying Experience"

tdaadrwr
8/26/2014 12:32:05 PM

CJ JaramilloCJ Jaramillo
Randy MendenhallRandy Mendenhall
Sandra NavarroSandra Navarro

My Review Of Beaver Toyota:

Randy Mendenhall was extremely knowledgeable, helpful, and patient with me when I purchased a new 4Runner. Everyone was very friendly, and the purchasing process was very efficient. All of this makes for a low-stress buying experience. I highly recommend Beaver Toyota, and I look forward to working with the service department.

Twitter
"A Comfortable, Non-Pressuring Experience!!!"

timj2279
8/24/2014 12:12:39 AM

Isaac BacaIsaac Baca
Alan BeltAlan Belt
CJ JaramilloCJ Jaramillo
Michael LopezMichael Lopez

My Review Of Beaver Toyota:

Mike Lopez and Isaac Baca were both incredible salesman to work with. Mike was quick to respond to our online inquiry, didn't provide any pressure during the process and truly wanted to make sure we were happy with the purchase and had all our questions answered. He informed us to take the truck out on a test drive for as long as we wanted to ensure it was the right fit for our family!

Alan, Isaac and CJ helped pull the financial piece of the deal together and were very professional in presenting the numbers and making sure we understood the deal. It was quick, fast and easy!

In the end, we are very happy with our purchase and would highly recommend Beaver Toyota to anyone shopping for a vehicle. The staff is top notch and they care more about the customer finding the right vehicle then they do about closing a deal! A remarkable experience and I can assure you we will be back in the future!

Twitter
"La Familia Lopez of Colorado"

SLOPEZCOLORADO
8/8/2014 3:43:38 PM

Isaac BacaIsaac Baca
Melvin HoustonMelvin Houston

My Review Of Beaver Toyota:

Recentley purchased a vehichle from Beaver Toyota and was a rather easy process from start to finish, Isaac Baca met my every expectation he was friendly, and very courteous. Isaac made our time at Beaver Toyota a memorable one. I would recommend looking up Isaac for your next toyota vehicle, and you never know he might just give up his shoes for you. GO BRONCOS

"patricegabriel29@gmail.com"

Melvin HoustonMelvin Houston
Carl MartinezCarl Martinez
Paul SandovalPaul Sandoval

My Review Of Beaver Toyota:

I have been a Beaver Toyota customer for almost 30 years and have purchased a total of 4 vehicles there but this last experience with Brent and oompany was by far a knowck-out. Brent and his team went every extra mile you could find to meet my needs and do so in an incredibly timely fashion. I have waited for 10 years and finallly, a RED RAV4!!!! I can't thank Brent enough and have worked with their service department forever -- who also have gone out of their way to make sure I was safe and previous vehicles were running well. I know they will continue to do the same for this new RAV. I would recommend Mr. Buell to anyone looking for a new or used car -- it was a terrific experince all the way aronnd -- and it is really Daniel's fault in car rentals that I ended up with a gorgeous, red RAV. Tisa Gabriel, Santa Fe/Las Cruces

""An Uplifting experience""

leo0727
7/28/2014 10:26:22 PM

My Review Of Beaver Toyota:

The first time I went into Toyota just to look at cars I met up with Brent. He was friendly and courteous. He allowed to me to take care home. It was such a big thrill that I was trusted. I fell in love with the vehicle, purchased it. A year later I felt a need for a truck went back to Toyota and went straight to Brent. Sure enough we were able to obtain a Toyota Tacoma. I am very pleased with the product and with the customer service I received. I would strongly recommend Brent as the person to work with if you are out in the market for a new car.

"Another Great Experience!"

ericgallant
7/21/2014 5:25:00 PM

My Review Of Beaver Toyota:

I have been purchasing vehicles from Beaver Toyota for several years. I recently purchased my fourth vehicle from there, and as usual I enjoyed the experience and professionalism.

Brent has helped me with my second purchase and i would highly recommend anyone to utilize him on your next purchase. He has always been friendly, professional and takes your personal interest as a priority. He has always taken my finances in consideration with helping me get into an affordable, comfortable vehicle.

For a great shopping experience, ask for Brent!

Twitter
"Another great deal with Brent Buell at Beaver Toyota!"

pubspec1
7/2/2014 5:43:24 PM

My Review Of Beaver Toyota:

This is the second vehicle I've purchased from Brent, and both transactions were the easiest and smoothest deals I could ask for. Brent goes above and beyond, and his efforts have earned my repeat business. I highly recommend anyone looking for a new or used car to talk to Brent!

"Above and Beyond"

ErikaMondragon
7/2/2014 4:01:07 PM

Sandra NavarroSandra Navarro

My Review Of Beaver Toyota:

This is the second vehicle I have bought from Beaver Toyota. Brent and Sandra were amazing and it was so great working with them. Sandra and Brent went above and beyond!! They were patient and listen to my needs and wants. They made me feel like I was family. Thank you again Brent and Sandra!! You all have won me over as a customer for life!

"Excellent service"

Cottie
6/25/2014 10:47:06 AM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: Yes
Andy VigilAndy Vigil

My Review Of Beaver Toyota:

We have been dealing with Beaver's service department since we bought our first Toyota from another dealership around 15 years ago. We spend half the year in Virginia and half in New Mexico and drive back and forth across the country with extended stops in between from North to South. Consequently we have been exposed to many dealerships and have been repeatedly surprised and pleased at the excellent service we have always received from Beaver's service department. For many years now, they have always been honest with us in what needed to be done immediately and what could wait awhile . . . a skill and honesty not often met in car dealerships . . . which is exactly why we keep bringing our Toyotas back to Beaver for servicing. Andy Vigil has been taking care of us since he has been in the service department and has done so with complete honesty, efficiency, and utter politeness! What a joy . . . as did his predecessor, Ray Achondo. We always look forward to bringing Beaver another Toyota to maintain! THANK YOU!

"The BEST!"

Cottie
6/25/2014 10:31:17 AM

Ray AnchondoRay Anchondo

My Review Of Beaver Toyota:

We have been dealing with Beaver Toyota for quite a few years. We have bought new and used cars from them . . . always Toyotas and always an excellent experience. We have known and dealt with Ray Achondo both when he was in the Service Department and later when he was with the Used Cars. He has ALWAYS been very knowledgeable, pleasant (even fun), and extremely honest and efficient in his dealing with us through the years. Each year, when we return to New Mexico for the summer, we look forward to our visits to Beaver!

Reviews 11-20 >>