Beaver Toyota

Beaver Toyota

Call
Beaver Toyota Info
About Beaver Toyota

The Beaver Way, your New Mexico Toyota dealer, our mission is to create a healthy, positive work environment allowing us to attract the best people in our market, creating a team unified in working to gain and to satisfy all customers. Our culture is defined as a FAMILY with HEART who hold each other ACCOUNTABLE CONSISTENTLY! Everything we touch, we make better! We lead with a servants heart and make our process simple, easy and fun. We work on our team and we engage our team members in solving problems and finding solutions. We strive to be more than compliant as we work to be committed and desire to create a culture of belief! Click, Call or Stop by and see for yourself why THE BEAVER WAY.....it the best way! See you soon! Matt Calavan GM Beaver Toyota http://www.beavertoyota.com/ http://www.beavertoyotausedcars.com/ http://www.beavertoyotaparts.com/ http://www.beavertoyotacarloans.com/ http://www.beavertoyotaadvantage.com/

About Beaver Toyota Learn More

• Wide array of customized services

"Great sales and Services"

Fantastic person willing to satisfy his customers Walter Aguirre is the person to go to if you want to be satisfied. Very friendly and more importantly made sure our goals were met or exceeded. We appreciate dealing with Walter. Thank you so much for your customer service and making our experience positive. I will not hesitate to refer Beaver Toyota because of Walter. Thank you!

"Slam dunk service!!"

I was looking for a specific make, model, color, of truck and had been recommended to talk with Brent Buell. He found me exactly what I wanted, didn't pressure me on any decision I wasn't comfortable with and it's because of that kind of professionalism I will refer people I know to choose him! Thank you Brent, your truly a top notch salesman!

"Excellent Experience"

I have never bought a new vehicle and the experience at Beaver Toyota was excellent! Brent is a very friendly and knowledgable guy. Sandra is an awesome and friendly person and completed my paperwork in no time! Dilia is also very friendly. I would definitely recommend this dealership. I'm part of the Beaver Toyota family because of these three peeps!! I'm sure the rest of the employees will be just as great. Beaver Rocks!!

"The best in Town ! "

Beaver Toyota of Santa Fe is always exceptional they always take care of my issues and always make me happy happy customer! I want to say thank you to Ernest Saucedo who is always nice, courteous and helpful. Also want to think Francesco Kirk Kapple and the rest of the management! You guys sure know how to make the customer feel welcome!

"Best dealership! "

Brent Buell has been an awesome sales person. He always comes through with the right deal for our family. He is easy going and we never feel pressured to buy. This is the third Toyota that we have bought from him. Thanks Brent. We love our Rav4. Sandra also made the experience smooth. She is so knowledgeable and kind. Thank you both.

"Best Ever Truck Buying Experience"

This was the most amazing new truck purchase I have had since I started buying cars and trucks back in 1968. Maria Trevizo Espinosa who works in administration and had sold me vehicles prior knew what I was looking for in a sales experience, captured my information, e-mailed me all the docs/facts I needed to understand the dealer position and what my position could be going in and then she put me in contact with Brent Buell in sales...Brent picked up the ball from there and had the truck I was interested in front and center to start what became the best sales experience I have ever had. Great run down of the features and infinite patience for all my questions, excellent road trip to really check out the truck and features. Absolutely no stress... My terms were met for both the new truck price and my trade in, they secured the best interest rate for my payment timeline and then Marvin Houston in finance picked up the paperwork with ease. After the deal was signed, Brent, Maria and others worked to make sure my phone was hooked up with blue tooth and I understood all the information center features as well as special features in the drivers realm. This is a business model that all the other dealers should pay attention to...but I think it is almost a group/team personality at Beaver that makes it work...everyone there, especially Maria, Brent and Marvin go the extra mile to turn your desire for that new car into the smile you have when you smell that new car smell as you drive off the lot in the car/truck you wanted at the best possible deal...knowing you are going to get the same support from their service shop down the line.

"Received incredibly good service"

This was my first experience at a car dealership and I was amazed at the good service I received. My friend had highly recommended Brent Buell as a salesperson. I spoke with him them went to another dealership in santa fe. I'm glad I had this comparison because when I went back to see Brent, I realized what a gem he is. He did everything he could to get me in into a car for a low monthly. He was patient and understanding. As was everyone I worked with there.

"Amazing"

On a trip up to Santa Fe I was getting terrible gas mileage in th car I had, on a whim my wife and I decided to stop by a different dealership, not impressed ther we went to the Toyota dealership and we were promptly greeted by Brent. he was amazing, didn't hassle us or try to pressure us into buying a car. Very professional, amazing upbeat gentleman. We ended up trading my car in for a new one and Brwnt made the process seamless and painless, and quite enjoyable. I will be recommending him to the other people i know who need new cars. Melvin in finance was just as amazing, fun and a breath of fresh air in the car sales business. If you are looking or a new car, go to Beaver and ask for Brent and Melvin and you will have an amazing expierence.

"New Tundra"

My overall experience at Beaver Toyota was excellent. My salesman Brent was great and helped me buy exactly what I wanted. He also helped me get the best price possible as well as the best value for my trade in. He was honest & didn't try selling me anything I didn't want. Everyone I've dealt with at beaver Toyota has been super friendly, helpful & professional.

"A Great Buying Experience"

Randy Mendenhall was extremely knowledgeable, helpful, and patient with me when I purchased a new 4Runner. Everyone was very friendly, and the purchasing process was very efficient. All of this makes for a low-stress buying experience. I highly recommend Beaver Toyota, and I look forward to working with the service department.

Reviews of Brent  Buell