Beaver Toyota

Beaver Toyota
Call
Beaver Toyota Info
About Beaver Toyota

The Beaver Way, your New Mexico Toyota dealer, our mission is to create a healthy, positive work environment allowing us to attract the best people in our market, creating a team unified in working to gain and to satisfy all customers. Our culture is defined as a FAMILY with HEART who hold each other ACCOUNTABLE CONSISTENTLY! Everything we touch, we make better! We lead with a servants heart and make our process simple, easy and fun. We work on our team and we engage our team members in solving problems and finding solutions. We strive to be more than compliant as we work to be committed and desire to create a culture of belief! Click, Call or Stop by and see for yourself why THE BEAVER WAY.....it the best way! See you soon! Matt Calavan GM Beaver Toyota http://www.beavertoyota.com/ http://www.beavertoyotausedcars.com/ http://www.beavertoyotaparts.com/ http://www.beavertoyotacarloans.com/ http://www.beavertoyotaadvantage.com/

About Beaver Toyota Learn More

• Wide array of customized services

"Best Ever Truck Buying Experience"

This was the most amazing new truck purchase I have had since I started buying cars and trucks back in 1968. Maria Trevizo Espinosa who works in administration and had sold me vehicles prior knew what I was looking for in a sales experience, captured my information, e-mailed me all the docs/facts I needed to understand the dealer position and what my position could be going in and then she put me in contact with Brent Buell in sales...Brent picked up the ball from there and had the truck I was interested in front and center to start what became the best sales experience I have ever had. Great run down of the features and infinite patience for all my questions, excellent road trip to really check out the truck and features. Absolutely no stress... My terms were met for both the new truck price and my trade in, they secured the best interest rate for my payment timeline and then Marvin Houston in finance picked up the paperwork with ease. After the deal was signed, Brent, Maria and others worked to make sure my phone was hooked up with blue tooth and I understood all the information center features as well as special features in the drivers realm. This is a business model that all the other dealers should pay attention to...but I think it is almost a group/team personality at Beaver that makes it work...everyone there, especially Maria, Brent and Marvin go the extra mile to turn your desire for that new car into the smile you have when you smell that new car smell as you drive off the lot in the car/truck you wanted at the best possible deal...knowing you are going to get the same support from their service shop down the line.

"Received incredibly good service"

This was my first experience at a car dealership and I was amazed at the good service I received. My friend had highly recommended Brent Buell as a salesperson. I spoke with him them went to another dealership in santa fe. I'm glad I had this comparison because when I went back to see Brent, I realized what a gem he is. He did everything he could to get me in into a car for a low monthly. He was patient and understanding. As was everyone I worked with there.

"Amazing"

On a trip up to Santa Fe I was getting terrible gas mileage in th car I had, on a whim my wife and I decided to stop by a different dealership, not impressed ther we went to the Toyota dealership and we were promptly greeted by Brent. he was amazing, didn't hassle us or try to pressure us into buying a car. Very professional, amazing upbeat gentleman. We ended up trading my car in for a new one and Brwnt made the process seamless and painless, and quite enjoyable. I will be recommending him to the other people i know who need new cars. Melvin in finance was just as amazing, fun and a breath of fresh air in the car sales business. If you are looking or a new car, go to Beaver and ask for Brent and Melvin and you will have an amazing expierence.

"New Tundra"

My overall experience at Beaver Toyota was excellent. My salesman Brent was great and helped me buy exactly what I wanted. He also helped me get the best price possible as well as the best value for my trade in. He was honest & didn't try selling me anything I didn't want. Everyone I've dealt with at beaver Toyota has been super friendly, helpful & professional.

"A Great Buying Experience"

Randy Mendenhall was extremely knowledgeable, helpful, and patient with me when I purchased a new 4Runner. Everyone was very friendly, and the purchasing process was very efficient. All of this makes for a low-stress buying experience. I highly recommend Beaver Toyota, and I look forward to working with the service department.

"A Comfortable, Non-Pressuring Experience!!! "

Mike Lopez and Isaac Baca were both incredible salesman to work with. Mike was quick to respond to our online inquiry, didn't provide any pressure during the process and truly wanted to make sure we were happy with the purchase and had all our questions answered. He informed us to take the truck out on a test drive for as long as we wanted to ensure it was the right fit for our family! Alan, Isaac and CJ helped pull the financial piece of the deal together and were very professional in presenting the numbers and making sure we understood the deal. It was quick, fast and easy! In the end, we are very happy with our purchase and would highly recommend Beaver Toyota to anyone shopping for a vehicle. The staff is top notch and they care more about the customer finding the right vehicle then they do about closing a deal! A remarkable experience and I can assure you we will be back in the future!

"La Familia Lopez of Colorado"

Recentley purchased a vehichle from Beaver Toyota and was a rather easy process from start to finish, Isaac Baca met my every expectation he was friendly, and very courteous. Isaac made our time at Beaver Toyota a memorable one. I would recommend looking up Isaac for your next toyota vehicle, and you never know he might just give up his shoes for you. GO BRONCOS

"patricegabriel29@gmail.com"

I have been a Beaver Toyota customer for almost 30 years and have purchased a total of 4 vehicles there but this last experience with Brent and oompany was by far a knowck-out. Brent and his team went every extra mile you could find to meet my needs and do so in an incredibly timely fashion. I have waited for 10 years and finallly, a RED RAV4!!!! I can't thank Brent enough and have worked with their service department forever -- who also have gone out of their way to make sure I was safe and previous vehicles were running well. I know they will continue to do the same for this new RAV. I would recommend Mr. Buell to anyone looking for a new or used car -- it was a terrific experince all the way aronnd -- and it is really Daniel's fault in car rentals that I ended up with a gorgeous, red RAV. Tisa Gabriel, Santa Fe/Las Cruces

""An Uplifting experience""

The first time I went into Toyota just to look at cars I met up with Brent. He was friendly and courteous. He allowed to me to take care home. It was such a big thrill that I was trusted. I fell in love with the vehicle, purchased it. A year later I felt a need for a truck went back to Toyota and went straight to Brent. Sure enough we were able to obtain a Toyota Tacoma. I am very pleased with the product and with the customer service I received. I would strongly recommend Brent as the person to work with if you are out in the market for a new car.

"Another Great Experience!"

I have been purchasing vehicles from Beaver Toyota for several years. I recently purchased my fourth vehicle from there, and as usual I enjoyed the experience and professionalism. Brent has helped me with my second purchase and i would highly recommend anyone to utilize him on your next purchase. He has always been friendly, professional and takes your personal interest as a priority. He has always taken my finances in consideration with helping me get into an affordable, comfortable vehicle. For a great shopping experience, ask for Brent!

Brent Buell