Beaver Toyota

1500 Saint Michaels Drive,
Santa Fe, New Mexico 87505
Beaver Toyota Info
About Beaver Toyota

The Beaver Way, your New Mexico Toyota dealer, our mission is to create a healthy, positive work environment allowing us to attract the best people in our market, creating a team unified in working to gain and to satisfy all customers. Our culture is defined as a FAMILY with HEART who hold each other ACCOUNTABLE CONSISTENTLY! Everything we touch, we make better! We lead with a servants heart and make our process simple, easy and fun. We work on our team and we engage our team members in solving problems and finding solutions. We strive to be more than compliant as we work to be committed and desire to create a culture of belief! Click, Call or Stop by and see for yourself why THE BEAVER WAY.....it the best way! See you soon! Matt Calavan GM Beaver Toyota http://www.beavertoyota.com/ http://www.beavertoyotausedcars.com/ http://www.beavertoyotaparts.com/ http://www.beavertoyotacarloans.com/ http://www.beavertoyotaadvantage.com/

About Beaver Toyota Learn More

• Wide array of customized services
MaryMassa
3/24/2015

"Brent Buell"

I just got a car last week and Brent Buell was the best! He was so professional and patient and caring about how I felt. He took extra time to sit with me in my car and explained all the little details about how the car operates. Not only is he a really nice person but very personable. and comfortable to be around. I just love my Camry and I would recommend Beaver Toyota to anyone that needs to buy a car, new or used. He made me feel at ease with any questions I had and is very professional and I felt no pressure at all. I would also like to thank Buddy Espinosa and Maria Trevizo who were amazing and very thoughtful through this process. I am proud to drive my car with the Beaver logo on it! Beaver Toyota is the best and you will not find better people to serve you. Thanks again Brent for everything. Mary Massa

LindseyB

"Great experience!"

My husband and I were on a very limited time table for completing the purchase of our vehicle and clearly expressed our need to expedite the process. Although Dylan was a newer sales person, he was incredibly helpful and very efficient. He genuinely cares about his customers and the product purchased.

Glenn's
3/23/2015

"Thank you so much for everything Michael Lopez"

Never thought it would be so quick and easy to get the car I wanted. Thank you so much for your courtesy and willingness to answer any question I needed answered. I'm going to refer all my friends to go see you, you made it so easy. I'll be back with my son in a few months to get another one. Thanks again for everything Michael will see you soon.

tilan

"Extraordinary buying experiance"

I bought a Prius from Dylan few weeks ago and I am very happy with the car and also the buying experience. Dylan was very helpful and even kind enough to deliver my car to Los Alamos. I highly recommend him to anybody I know who is looking to buy a car. Tilan

jackmc1984

"bought a used car"

Dylan was so great to work with! He made the experience so much better and helped me look at every car I was interested in!

Indigochild
3/19/2015

"Outstanding experience numero dos!!"

"Third times a charm!" At Beaver Toyota it doesn't take 3 times!! It takes only once, and when you hit twice, it just gets better and better. I was in a sticky situation do to unforeseen circumstances but Brent Buell did Beaver Toyota and especially myself very proud in his knowledge, perseverance, honesty, and exponential customer service expertise. Brent's demeanor is very obviously NOT "in it for the sale" but in it for YOU!! He wants you to be happy in your new car, and most of all, in a superb deal as buying a car is generally a few years commitment. Excellent experience doing business with Beaver Toyota yet again. Thank you Brent Buell, and thank you Melvin Houston for an awesome and memorable car buying journey!!

DealerRater Review
3/18/2015

"Excellent buying experience"

I just traded in my 2003 Toyota Sequoia and bought a new 2015 Toyota Highlander. The experience could not have been more pleasant. Brent Buell was professional and focused on customer service. He demonstrated an attitude of "we are going do everything we can to demonstrate that we deserve your business." This included making sure that I got the color and model that I wanted even if it meant waiting to look at one that was offloaded from a truck or researching whether another one had already been sold. Once a car was selected, I was done with the buying process in less than an hour, even considering time spent on a very delicious provided grilled cheeseburger at the Santa Fe Mall sales event. Even after the sale was done, Brent was patient in demonstrating all the features of the car and has been available for questions by phone and has even texted me several times. I knew when we initially shook hands and he said his name was "Brent", with a big smile on his face, that this purchase was meant to be.

DCC
3/11/2015

"Excellent Overall Experience"

The customer service, quality of work, friendliness and pricing were all worthy of a 5 stars rating which made for an overall excellent experience. Highly recommended!

kristin
3/10/2015

"Just leased a 2015 Prius"

Thank you to Brent for such a fantastic car buying experience! His service was informative, friendly, and patient. Also, thank you to Sandra in financing. She was so helpful and walked us through all the options with care and patience. When you are spending your hard earned money you want to be respected. Brent and Sandra did that. Thank you! We will be back!

aprimrose
3/08/2015

"Wonderful Experience!"

Thank you Brent Buell and Beaver Toyota for your service and professionalism. I just purchased a used vehicle yesterday and I was so pleased with the price and service provided. Not only did I feel I was being listened to but I also didn't have to worry about being pressured into the sale. I would recommend all my family and friends to purchase their next vehicle from Beaver Toyota. Thank you Brent and the rest of the Beaver Team!

Reviews of Brent  Buell