Bill Utter Ford

4901 S Interstate 35 E, Denton, Texas 76210
Closed 8:30 AM - 8:00 PM Hours

143 Reviews of Bill Utter Ford

March 24, 2017

"Great experience dealing with Tom Corrigan."

- Jesus Herrera

Tom Corrigan, our salesman, was very helpful in helping us select a car. He treated us fairly and in a professional manner and never pressured us. He is very knowledgeable and provided answers to all our questions. He made dealing with this dealership a pleasurable experience and would do all over again and would recommend them to anyone buying a car.

March 24, 2017

"Friendly service"

- Jim Sample

Doyle Chaffin has helped me purchase two vehicles . He is always very knowledgeable and friendly. I believe Doyle is a man you can trust when buying a vehicle. I got top dollar for my trade in as well as a great price on my new truck.

March 23, 2017

"Easiest transaction ever"

- Jondallas311

Great service from initial inquiry to driving off the lot. Sales and Finance both made this the friendliest buying experience. Plus I got the vehicle wanted at the lowest price in the metroplex. Highly recommend "Easy Steve" Davidson and all the great people at Bill Utter Ford.

Steve Davidson
Rob Richardson
Bill Hesters
March 22, 2017

"Smooth/Fair and Quick"

- steveo

Fair deal and right to the meat of the transaction. no hassle no BS Adam Russell was the salesman and was pleasant and informative to deal with. Steve Earhart

Adam Russell

March 20, 2017

"it was a pleasant experience"

- Bcneb1

Every thing went well. The car was ready when Tom said it would be. The car looked fine. The paper work went well and didn't take long.

March 17, 2017

"OUTSTANDING EXPERIENCE"

- cgreer

Best experience I have ever had buying a truck. There are about 7 different dealerships I drive by on my way to Denton but the drive is 1000% worth it. Doyle and Craig made the process the easiest I have ever been apart of. My family and I have owned quite a few Fords in our lifetime but Bill Utter for sure earned a life long customer in me and my family. I gave Doyle and Craig a basically impossible scenario last minute and late at night and not only did they deliver they hit it out of the park. They didnt have the color I wanted on the lot but were able to find one and have it picked up and brought to them within the hour which is insanley fast. I felt like I was their only priority and never once hassled. I will be referring all my friends and family without a doubt.

Craig Bowen

Bill Cooper

March 11, 2017

"Purchased a used Ford Expedition"

- Shadow1

Overall, a good experience. Purchased a gently used Ford Expedition with low mileage. A "painless" transaction. Tom Corrigan, our sales representative was very professional, courteous , knew the vehicle that we purchased, i.e., features. Also, very considerate of our time. Paperwork, vehicle preparation was handled in a timely manner.

March 10, 2017

"Doyle Chaffin"

- glorysue

I have been shopping at Bill Utter ford for well over 30 years! I will not shop anywhere else, Doyle Chaffin is a excellent Sales person.

Danny Morris

Debbie Traughber
March 08, 2017

"Excellent!"

- NAKFam

Every team member we encountered, at Bill Utter Ford, was genuine, pleasant and a joy to work with. We highly recommend this dealership. Thank you Steve!

Steve Davidson
Monica Utter

Other Employees : Mike in finance
March 02, 2017

"New car purchase"

- Joe Burt

We feel that we were treated fairly by the dealership and especially by our salesman, Doyle Chaffin. Doyle is an outstanding Christian and answered all our questions. We recommend Bill Utter Ford and Doyle without any reservations.

Lee Trunick