Bill Utter Ford

4901 S Interstate 35 E, Denton, Texas 76210
Open Now 8:30 AM - 8:00 PM Hours

133 Reviews of Bill Utter Ford

February 16, 2017

"Wonderful Dealership that makes buying a car quick!"

- Barnett006

Steven Davidson was our salesman for the 2nd time. Once again he has made car buying super easy and fast. I could not happier with our purchase and the wonderful deal we got with it! Bill Utter Ford really does make me feel like a close knit family when it comes to car buying. I have always had such bad luck with cars and so far my 2 vehicles Steven helped my family get into have been the best!

February 09, 2017

"Great dealership and Carina Thompson was awesome."

- Marlene

Carina Thompson was our sales consultant and she was amazing. She made us feel very comfortable, did a very good job of answering our questions, was very informed about the vehicle we were leasing and was very friendly and easy to work with. She went over everything thoroughly pertaining to the features of our car and even paired our cell phones for us. We were happy to have the opportunity to work with her.

Carina Thompson

February 08, 2017

"Bill Utter Ford and Steve Davidson Salesman"

- OlBlue

I had been looking for a newer vehicle right around the time Steve started at Bill Utter Ford. I was not in the greatest position, budget-wise, to purchase at that moment. Whenever I would come in for routine maintenance on my truck, Steve would check in with me if I went to the showroom floor. He knew my position and would tell me about the deals the dealership had, but he was never pushy. Fastforward to two weeks ago and my truck got totalled in an accident. I went and talked to Steve about purchasing another truck. He asked me a few questions about what I was interested in, then we discussed budget and he started working his magic. We narrowed the list down to three affordable that matched close to what I wanted. I went and spoke with Danny Morris who handles my service needs at Bill Utter and he gave me his advice based on age and technology of the trucks and what issues he has seen with each year model that had come through with issues in the past. Steve let me get the truck checked out by a third party mechanic and body shop and was quick to tackle the few issues that had been found. Once we got the pricing and extras worked out, it was smooth sailing. When it came time for financing, they initially came back with a rate significantly higher than the quote I had been precertified at with a local bank. I told them and they were able to get me an even better rate through the same bank. Bill Utter Ford was great to work with and they will help you out regardless of how prepared you are or not when the time comes for you to purchase another vehicle. Thank you Easy Steve and Danny!

Danny Morris

Rob Richardson
Bill Hesters
February 07, 2017

"Great experience "

- Darrel

Wonderful salesman Mitch Trimmer Accessories Rep Denise was pleasant and helpful Finance was fast and courteous Although under construction the staff didn't miss a beat

Mitch Trimmer

Denise Wolfe
Rob Richardson
Bill Hesters
February 05, 2017

"FANTASTIC SERVICE"

- dlfranklin

This is my first car purchase. Carina made this a painless experience. She was a wonderful professional that took time to find the car that I wanted. She was excellent. She took time with me and made the purchase of my first new car pleasurable. She deserves employee of the year and a large raise.

Carina Thompson

February 03, 2017

"Great Service "

- Jfries

Tom Corrigan was referred to me by a good friend of mine. My son was looking for a truck and Tom was extremely helpful and when it was time for me to trade in my vehicle he was there for us once again! He made buying our vehicles very easy and pleasant!

Tom Corrigan

February 02, 2017

"Alway Excellent"

- carguy

We are looking for a new vehicle. Our salesperson Phil Tysinger is very easy to deal with, extremely knowledgeable and very open & honest. We have bought 2 vehicles from in the past from him and have never been disappoint. Danny Morris in service takes care of us with the servicing of our two Fords. Very knowledgeable, gives solid advice and easy to work with. Denise Wolfe in accessories is someone we have also dealt with over the years. Again a very knowledgeable and easy to work with person

Phil Tysinger
Denise Wolfe
Danny Morris

January 29, 2017

"Excent"

- Rosita

His accessible prices. The Honesty. And Cordiality of all personal and great location the make me fell sure of my vehicle the I buy it.

Roberto Barrios

Kenneth Carter

Chris Miller

January 27, 2017

"Excellent "

- Love F250s

Very helpful and friendly especially the salesperson Steve Davidson he was professional,knowledgeable and upfront. I would gladly do business with him again. Also I would suggest him and Utter ford to my family and friends

January 26, 2017

"Expedition purchase"

- ray778284

This was the 5th vehicle we have purchased from this dealership, 4 of them from salesman Doyle Chaffin. Doyle is the perfect salesman, letting us make the purchase and not selling us something that he wanted to move off the lot. His character is the main reason we came back for this purchase and we really didn't spend a lot of time 'haggling'--just found what we wanted and moved on with the paper work. Many auto salesmen are pushy, trite, and aggressive but we have found a jewel in Doyle.

Doyle Chaffin