Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano

511 Reviews of Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano

August 20, 2017

"GREAT EXPERIENCE "

- Jackie Hudson

My experience was as,well as it could be. My salesman was very professional, understanding, and knowledgeable. In fact the entire staff was. Everything was done in a timely manner.

Philip Antinone
Aug 20, 2017 -

Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano responded

Jackie, thank you for sharing your experience with us on DealerRater. Please let Philip and Mike know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Have a great Sunday and week ahead. We appreciate you!

August 18, 2017

"Great quality service!!"

- Charles crawford

I called with very little notice and spoke to Larry Neighbors. He quickly said bring it in Friday at 11am. Because of a scheduling conflict I called back and rescheduled for 4pm. He very politely said no problem. The service was finished very quickly and I was called saying that it was finished and ready. Every one of my service appointments have been completed as promised with zero problems. Larry and Boardwalk are the best!!!!

Aug 18, 2017 -

Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano responded

Charles, thank you for sharing your service experience with us on DealerRater. Please let Larry know anytime that we may be of further service to you. We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation. Have a great weekend.

August 13, 2017

"Excellent service in 599"

- HORNETDRIVER

Dropped off 599 for new tires and an annual service. Larry and his team also found slight damage internally on a rim which they recommended being repaired. Being an HGTE and having a 3 piece wheel, they had to order a special tool they didn't have. Larry was in constant contact to update me as to the status of my car. I also had some sticky trim pieces sorted and Boardwalk did an excellent job at this also. Highly recommended dealership for service!

Aug 13, 2017 -

Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano responded

Thank you for sharing your Boardwalk Ferrari service experience on DealerRater. Please let Larry know anytime that we may be of service to you and your 599. Make it a great week.

August 12, 2017

"Terrific service and attention to detail "

- Eagledoc23

Had my vehicle serviced here for first time. Very impressed with service team. They had my car finished on time and very clean. I will definitely be back

Steve Fordham
Aug 12, 2017 -

Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano responded

Thank you for sharing your service experience with us on DealerRater this evening. We appreciate your business and recommendation. Please let Steve know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Have a great weekend.

August 10, 2017

"Excellent "

- osade100

Excellent and perfect. They work very nice . I strongly recommend this Dealership to all people. Please, consider to give me a better price in the future.

Philip Antinone
Aug 10, 2017 -

Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano responded

Thank you for sharing your experience with us on DealerRater this morning. We do our very best to offer the best overall value and experience in the marketplace. Please let Philip, Mike, and Paul know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Make it a great day!

August 09, 2017

"I just took delivery of a 488 GTB"

- Gthompson

The purchasing experience with Nathan Dunning is fantastic! Nathan helped guide me through the order process in building this car. Brian Benjamin was also a tremendous help with my new car. Brian's knowledge about the brand, models and racing are outstanding. His personal approach and follow up makes the process straightforward.

Brian Benjamin
Nathan Dunning
Aug 09, 2017 -

Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano responded

Mr. Thompson, congratulations on your new Ferrari 488 GTB. Thank you for sharing your Boardwalk Ferrari experience this afternoon. Please let Nathan and Brian know anytime that we may be of further service to you. We appreciate you!

August 07, 2017

"Delivery of a 2017 488 GTB"

- jtay44

I recently took delivery of my 2017 488 GTB from Nathan Dunning at Boardwalk Ferrari. I have been a customer of Boardwalk Ferrari and Nathan Dunning for some 13 years. I could not be more pleased with the whole process of the delivery of this special car. Nathan and the rest of the team at Boardwalk made picking it up easy and a joy. I can recommend without reservation buying a new Ferrari from Nathan and Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati.

Nathan Dunning
Steve Fordham
Shad Warren

Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano responded

John, thank you for sharing your Boardwalk Ferrari experience with us this evening. We sincerely appreciate your business, friendship, and recommendation. Please let Nathan and our entire team know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Make it a great week!

August 07, 2017

"if you want the impossible and are very hard to please!"

- JC61

Steve, Nathan, Nick, Paul, Chris... best there is. When both my Hypercars were delivered in the same week, and we had 24 hours to get ready for a photo shoot amidst a myriad of last minute issues, I trusted them and they delivered.

Other Employees : Nick, Chris,

Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano responded

JC, congratulations on the incredible new additions. We enjoy working with you and sincerely appreciate your recommendation this afternoon on DealerRater. Please let us know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Make it a great week!

August 07, 2017

"Made a newbie feel welcome "

- Dc3843

I bought my first Ferrari last week. I know nothing about these cars. I went to boardwalk to get a state inspection and to have a rattle that I heard in the car located. My service advisor Paul taught me a lot about the car in a short time and gave me his number to call any time I had any questions about it. He also had a mechanic come out and ride with me so I could reproduce the rattle in my car. They were very nice and professional and I will be taking my car there for all required service from here on out.

Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano responded

Congratulations on your first Ferrari. Thank you for sharing your Boardwalk Ferrari service experience on DealerRater this morning. Please let us know anytime that we may be of further service to you. We appreciate your business and recommendation. Make it a great week.

August 04, 2017

"Always a seamless experience."

- dnbdds

Paul was very professional, kept me informed about the car, and delivered the maintenance service as promised. My experiences with Boardwalk have always been excellent.

Aug 04, 2017 -

Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano responded

Thank you for sharing your Boardwalk experience with us on DealerRater. Please let Paul and Larry know anytime that we may be of further service to you. We appreciate your business and recommendation. Make it a great weekend.