Bourne's Auto Center

David Olson

April 29, 2017

"I love my new car!"

- ChadL

Bourne's was fast, efficient and went above and beyond to get me the car I was hoping for! They worked with my schedule to get my out of state registration thru quickly.

April 28, 2017

"Great service "

- mainstreet

they were no pressure to buy the car, service is good & the employees are nice, I told notice in the order customers & the service was the same. Thank you

April 28, 2017

"Great Experience, Very Helpful"

- Lac670

Coming in to Bourne Auto I had chosen the car I wanted in mind already. Getting to the dealership Mario assisted me immediately and helped me set up a test drive. Once I was back we worked with Carlos in finances to find the best pricing for me then the rest was some paperwork and I was on my way. Very friendly staff, great environment, room for you to wait, and everything went smooth. Would definitely recommend this location to anyone looking for a new or preowned vehicle!

Used 2013 Cadillac XTS, $19590