Bourne's Auto Center

Scott Santos

Derrick Sobers, Sale's, Bourne's Auto Center

Derrick Sobers

August 19, 2017

"No Hassel Pricing is Great "

- NC

Staff answered all of our questions and being able to test drive cars on our own gave us a chance to discuss our potential purchase. A friend recommended Bourne's Auto and we would recommend it as well. Love our new pre-owned vehicle.

Sue Pereira

August 18, 2017

"wonderful"

- Jackie

My experience with Bourne's very smooth, from the moment I walk in the welcome was warm, I felt comfortable, Mr. Hubbard listen and understand my needs which made my decision very easy, I would definitely do business with Bourne's Auto Center in the future.

Trevon Hubbard

August 17, 2017

"Great Experience!"

- Mini2014

From the moment we entered the dealership we were given first rate service and no pressure sales: so refreshing! Their sales team has you take out the cars alone and they don't pressure you into buying something you're uncomfortable with. They are honest and up front with you about the cars. Their prices were very competitive and there isn't any haggling and gamesmanship like at a new dealership. Scott was a pleasure to work with. Shawn shopped around and secured us a great rate. Everyone we interacted with was genuine, courteous, and professional. This is my first stop the next time I'm shopping for a car. Thanks Bourne!

Scott Santos