Bourne's Auto Center

Assistant Sales Manager
Shawn Saunders, Finance Manager, Bourne's Auto Center

Shawn Saunders

March 23, 2017

"Great place to buy a car!"

- Steveo3673

Bourne,s Auto Center has a large inventory of cars to look at and Jose Garcia and Carlos Machado took great care of me all through the buying process. Jose knew which vehicle I had my eye on and provided me with all the info I needed. There was never any pressure to buy anything...which I appreciate very much. Thanks Bourne's!

March 22, 2017

"Painless, Efficient & successful"

- Niki126

Great overall experience. I emailed the sales girl Amy & Jess my ideal cars. Then scheduled an appointment. When I got there they had info on all of the cars, brought them up for me to look at & let me test drive. Jess was very knowledgeable & helpful about what cars would work best for my lifestyle. Once I selected a vehicle she kept me updated on my financing status & pick up day/time. She had me in/out in 30 minutes when I picked up my new Jeep. I'd Highly recommend them & go back again!

March 19, 2017

"Great place to buy a car "

- KathyM

I really enjoy this dealership over others due to the fact that there is no extra pressure and stress brought on by the sales staff. Not only do they have great used cars, but you feel comfortable looking at and talking about the cars with the staff. My salesman Scott took the extra time to sit with me and talk about the vehicle I wanted to buy, I strongly feel that I can trust his opinion. This is my second time buying a vehicle through Bourne's Auto, and I plan on going back there if I'm in need of another vehicle.

Used 2011 Buick Lucerne, $11690