Read Reviews Bourne's Auto Center

Michael KelleyGeneral Manager63 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Bourne's Auto Center

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Bourne's Auto Center has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Bourne's Auto Center

Our partnership with DealerRater has allowed us to take our customers feedback and continue to improve our operations everyday. You may find dealers that have more reviews than Bourne's Auto Center but we can assure you that not only do we sell more pre-owned cars than any other dealer, new or used, our reviews are REAL! What do we mean? We don't pressure our customers to write review. For example we don't setup a kiosk at our dealership to pressure our customers into writing a review, we don't compensate our sales associates or customers to write reviews, and we don't tell our customers to give us all 5's. Lastly, we respond to EVERY review! If you had a positive experience write about it and tell your friends and family. If you didn't have the experience we demand of ourselves, call us!

Our Location

Customer Lounge Area Shuttle Service
Free Coffee Television
Free Loaner Cars Vending Machines
Free WiFi

"Great way to buy a car!"

dss999
8/28/2014 2:44:48 PM

Jake NevensJake Nevens

My Review Of Bourne's Auto Center:

This was my second purchase at Bourne's, and I really appreciate the friendliness of the staff and the fact that the vehicles are fairly priced. It makes everything much simpler. Worked with Jake this time, who did an excellent job in having the vehicles ready when I arrived, and in handling any follow up questions. I would have no issue in recommending this dealer to others.

"Great team!"

Mattyjohns
8/27/2014 6:15:31 PM

My Review Of Bourne's Auto Center:

The guys over at Bourne went above and beyond to find me the right car and to make sure I got it on the road as soon as possible, truly a great customer experience. I would recommend this dealer to anyone in search of a used car.

Added: 8/27/2014 9:36:41 PM

Thank you for your business and your kind words. It was a pleasure finding you a vehicle and making the process as efficient as possible. If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us.

Twitter
"Great experience with John and Carlos"

jcardella
8/27/2014 10:56:15 AM

John BennerJohn Benner

My Review Of Bourne's Auto Center:

These guys were great to work with. Extremely helpful, friendly, and professional. I will deffinately be sure to reccomend others to Bourne's. Thank you!

Added: 8/27/2014 9:33:54 PM

Thank you for your 5 star review! You had the experience that we expect from our team each and everyday. We look forward to providing the same experience to your referrals. If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thank you for your business.

Twitter
"Buying a car stress free."

sheilaphilbin
8/26/2014 9:31:19 AM

My Review Of Bourne's Auto Center:

We walked around the lot, saw a several cars we were interested in, and went inside to talk to a salesman. Daniel was our salesman, friendly, patient, and knowledgeable. He was excellent and extremely accommodating with our search! I would recommend him to friends and family. We test drove at least 5 cars and was very happy to find a new car for us. They searched and found us the best financing. Their plan of 6 yrs/ 100,000 miles is fantastic. Anything goes wrong they fix it with no cost to us! Bourne Auto Center made our buying a car experience stress free.

Added: 8/27/2014 9:32:16 PM

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience at Bourne's Auto Center. We are thrilled that you awarded us with 5 stars! We are grateful that we have great employees like Dan Winer. He truly appreciates your kind words. If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us.

"Bourne's Auto Center"

Corycross
8/24/2014 9:11:08 PM

My Review Of Bourne's Auto Center:

I recently purchased a 2012 Nissan altima from Bourne's Auto Center. The overall experience was great. I felt no pressure throughout the buying process. The employees Andrew Gesner and David Pair answered all my questions and made everything extremely simple. There was no haggaling over price because their prices are the lowest around. I was able to test drive any car I liked on my own, making the purchase decision simple. Once I found the vehicle I liked, the process was easy and fast, with nearly everything being taken care of for me. I already have recommended Bourne's to close family and friends, and would recommend it to anyone looking to buy a used car. I am thankful for the honesty and quality of this dealership.

Added: 8/27/2014 9:30:17 PM

Thank you for awarding us with 5 stars! We are thrilled that you enjoyed our "No Hassle" car buying process. It was a pleasure assisting you with your purchase and we are honored to have earned your recommendations! We truly appreciate your business and your kind words.

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience.

"The Best Dealership!"

jamie.riccio
8/23/2014 2:18:07 PM

Kevin BatesKevin Bates

My Review Of Bourne's Auto Center:

Overall great experience!! I would go back again to purchase another vehicle. Maybe my husbands? I will also recommend to family, friends, co-workers and or neighbors!
There is no push for a more expensive, bigger vehicle. Comfortable atmosphere.
They listened, were very polite, helpful and tolerant of my two young, full of energy boys!

Added: 8/25/2014 6:33:22 AM

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience at Bourne's Auto Center and awarding us with 5 stars! We want to thank you for your business and we are thrilled that we will be able to assist you with your husbands purchase in the future! Your recommendation is very important to us and we look forward to providing those customers with the same experience.

If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us.

Twitter
"Great Experience - Visit these guys first"

rrose530
8/22/2014 4:06:48 PM

My Review Of Bourne's Auto Center:

Dan is a great guy and very accommodating. Friendly, quick, easy process and great customer service. If I need a car in the future I will definitely be coming back to this dealership first before the competition. They even helped after I purchased the car with programming and helping me figure out how to work my navigation.

Added: 8/25/2014 6:31:01 AM

Thank you for awarding us with a 5 star review! We want to thank you for choosing Bourne's Auto Center for your pre-owned vehicle purchase. We are thrilled you enjoyed our "No Hassle" purchasing experience. Dan is new to our team but he is doing a tremendous job, we are lucky to have great employees like Dan.

We look forward to assisting you in the future.

Twitter
"Great Experience - Highly Recommend"

DanielleD5
8/19/2014 12:15:06 PM

Mike ClarkMike Clark

My Review Of Bourne's Auto Center:

I was referred to Bourne's Auto by my father who had previously bought multiple cars from here. I can definitely see why he keeps returning and referred me here. The service was excellent and David did a great job taking me through the process of buying my first car. I also think the price of the car was very fair. They definitely care about their customers and want to do the right thing. I highly recommend them and would come back.

Added: 8/21/2014 7:13:36 AM

You are our 500th DealerRater review and we could not be happier that we earned 5 stars! We appreciate your business and taking the time to review your experience. Your recommendation is very important to us and we look forward to providing the same "No Hassle" experience to those customers. If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us.

"Great customer service"

Joebgone
8/19/2014 10:16:10 AM

Shawn WeirShawn Weir

4.2

My Review Of Bourne's Auto Center:

The staff is very friendly and super helpful. I was a first time buyer and they made everything really easy. Awesome environment, will be a returning customer for sure. I am very happy with the jeep I purchased

Added: 8/21/2014 7:11:11 AM

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience. It is unfortunate that you had an issue with your vehicle however it was a pleasure assisting you in rectifying the issue. We appreciate your patience and understanding. If you have any further questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact my directly.

Twitter
"Great Dealership - Accommodating and Easy to Work With"

VolvoBuyer1
8/13/2014 12:30:20 PM

Michael KelleyMichael Kelley

My Review Of Bourne's Auto Center:

I had a couple of issues while I was looking to buy a used car and Dan, Mike and Andrew took care of each problem without hesitation. The first bump I encountered we a couple of body issues on the bumpers of the car I wanted to buy. Dan was able to have Mike take a look, and within minutes he agreed to have both bumpers completely repainted - free of charge. Andrew was great to work with when going through the different finance options available. Dan was excellent, easily the best car salesman I have worked with. Low pressure, understanding of my wish list and concerns. And to top it all off, when there was an issue with my registration, Dan was able to get me a rental car for the weekend (free of charge) while they ironed out the issue and had my car shining and ready to pick up on-time as promised. Highly recommend these guys!

Added: 8/13/2014 6:53:49 PM

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience. It is unfortunate we had a couple hiccups in the process and we really appreciate your understanding. If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us.

Reviews 11-20 >>