Bourne's Auto Center

Kenny Long, Sale's, Bourne's Auto Center

Kenny Long

Sale's

June 21, 2017

"Exceptionally positive experience through the entire process"

- SJM

Bourne's is really a better experience than you'll get just about anywhere. It's a no pressure buying experience and everyone is extremely helpful, patient, and informative. Before even visiting the lot, they have really well maintained and informative Web site and Amy was very responsive via e-mail and over the phone to my initial inquiries. Derrick answered all of my questions, put me in the exact vehicle I wanted, and got the sale put in motion quickly and easily. Setting up financing and finalizing everything went through quickly and easily with David. After seemingly very little time, I went from inquiring about a few vehicles to driving away in a new car..

David Olson
Derrick Sobers
Amy Pawlowski

June 20, 2017

"Very patient and accommodating"

- CathiC

I wanted a car but wasn't sure if I wanted a sedan or an SUV .or a minivan. I was allowed to roam the lot hassle free until I narrowed down my choices. Then I found the most patient sales person ever. He understood my indecision and helped me narrow down my choices. He recommended test driving back roads as well as highway and provided car fax reports for everything I was considering to help me make an informed decision. He was able to answer all my questions and address all my concerns. I thought after selecting a car it would be a long arduous process but much to my shock and amazement I has a car in my possession within 3 days. Kenny Long is the best, he's never pushy and has a great sense of humor. Thank you Kenny for making g this process painless and quick. The price of my car was right in line too!

Kenny Long
Carlos Machado

June 20, 2017

"Thanks for y first car :-)"

- abhi

Thanks Bourne's for my first car. It has a great stock of used cars and very responsive/talented staff who are really with you while you make a major decision like buying a car. I found the place to be welcoming, warm and people to be friendly. I also got a better price for the car :-) Jose has been very meticulous in helping me get familiar with my car and took care until I took it home. Amy was very responsive as well and she literally got me to the store after a spate of email exchanges. Thanks guys!!

Jose Garcia