Brent Brown Toyota

Alec Rasmussen

Manu Storey, Service Advisor, Brent Brown Toyota

Manu Storey

December 06, 2016

"Good service, reasonably priced"

- danderson917

I've worked with other dealer service centers that tend to up-sell me at every opportunity or overcharge for basic services. Brent Brown has done neither, which in my book is pretty great.

"Maintenance"

- Amcconahay

I was very pleased with how quick they got me in and taken care of. I was met promptly at my appointment time and they were efficient and had great communication. They were also quick and wonderful to work with. Everyone was. Dry nice.

"Exceptional service"

- Jack May.friend

I was initially met by Casandra and then referred to Josh. John then finalized the paperwork. I was initially told it would be an extended wait. They offered a shuttle, but I decided to wait. While waiting, I spoke to both Brent and Drew Brown, who greeted me politely and offered assistance. These are good men and I consider both of them friends. My wait was supposed to be over an hour. It ended up being around 40 minutes. I was pleasantly surprised. The car was in good shape and I felt I had really been treated like a superstar. Thanks for making me feel special! This is a great dealership and one that I will continue to shop at. I will also refer my family and friends. Thanks again, Jack May

New 2016 Toyota Corolla, $19102