Brent Brown Toyota

1400 Sandhill Road,
Orem, Utah 84058
Brent Brown Toyota Info
About Brent Brown Toyota

Where we're bending over backwards to be your Utah car dealership of choice. If you are in the market for a new Toyota or Scion our friendly and knowledgeable staff is committed to making sure you drive away happy. As a leading Utah car dealership, Brent Brown Toyota sets the standard in providing excellent and reliable vehicles at our best possible prices. We understand that your new car is an investment, and we strive to meet or exceed your expectations every time you come to see us.

About Brent Brown Toyota

terluvsdarin
8/15/2015

"Great seevice!!!"

I am very pleased every time I have dealt with John Goodman in the service department! He's very honest and does his very best to make sure every concern and problem is taken care of in a timely manner. He's always done an amazing job!!!

lindakray55
8/14/2015

"excellent and quick service"

i love working with John Goodman. He gets things done quickly and efficiently. I've never had to return a second time to fix the same thing. He is thorough

kitty123
8/13/2015

"Amazing Customer Service and Help!"

Very satisfied in customer service and being helped in a timely matter and was not given the run around like so many places do now. Very on time with the service of my vehicle and very informative about what needed done, I would highly recommend this place to all my friends and family. Also very clean!

LexusDriver
8/08/2015

"Professional, Responsive, Excellent Service"

I brought in my 2006 Lexus GS 300 to replace the sunroof track and motor. They discovered that Lexus is built much tighter and differently than Toyota and that it would take extra time to do the job right. But manager Chris provided excellent communication, got OEM Lexus parts at wholesale, and saved me $500 on the job compared to what the Lexus dealership would charge. They provided a loaner car at no charge. Chris was responsive and he and his team provided excellent service. I had a great experience and would use them again.

Chris Alder and Mike in service.

jcolney
8/05/2015

"Satisfied Customer"

My husband and I were in no hurry to purchase a car, however we knew what we wanted and hoping to find a dealership that would satisfying our needs. We went to several dealerships in the Orem area and came across several "sales" personalities. Some were helpful and took us somewhat seriously, others did nothing to impress. Our last stop was to the Brent Brown Toyota Dealership in Orem. From the very beginning, we felt as though we were valued customers, and the negotiation process was surprisingly painless. We were very satisfied with our purchase and their customer service was excellent. We would highly recommend Brent Brown Toyota to family and friends.

Chess

avcoutts
8/01/2015

"Great deal--exactly what I wanted"

Since I entered "senior" status I had researched cars that were recommended for the inevitable decrease in mobility. The ones that stood out and would be within my budget were the Honda CRV and the RAV-4. I have been a customer of Brent Brown for 13 years with 3 Prius. But before I went there, I decided to give the Honda a try. I had a test drive and liked it, but there were no deals, not even a "let me talk to my manager." I knew I would be treated better at Brent Brown, so I drove down. As I walked into the showroom, Zac Terry was coming out and he immediately asked if he could help. So I explained the situation. He showed me round the RAV-4s. I was planning on selling my Prius separately, but he talked me into letting them look at it. I was very surprised when Zac got Jordan and offered me a deal I really could not refuse. An hour and a half later I drove out of there with my RAV-4 Limited with every bell and whistle I wanted at a lease price below what I thought I was going to have to pay. The warranty and finance people were equally friendly, helpful, and swift.

Zac Terry

Cindy Budge
7/18/2015

"BUYER BEWARE"

BUYER BEWARE…If I could give a zero, I would. That is the customer service I received from Brent Brown Toyota Service Department. I brought my Prius from Wyoming to have the battery pack replaced while I went on a week-long river trip. It was under warranty and I knew they would need about a week to get the replacement battery. When I dropped off my car, I explained that my brother, a mechanic, had already diagnosed the problem down to which cell was the culprit. At that time, I also ordered hood decals I needed. Later that afternoon, I got a call from the mechanic, saying there was nothing wrong with the battery pack, but my 12 volt battery need replaced. Strange?? I informed the mechanic that the 12 volt battery was less than one year old and should be under warranty, since I bought it from a Teton Toyota in Idaho. I really quizzed the mechanic about the battery pack, again repeating that my brother was a mechanic and we had diagnostics and code numbers. He held firm. Stupid me, I felt bad that my car was going to be there for a week. When the mechanic suggested a few other things that needed to be done (total recommendations would have been around $1200), I opted for a "complete fuel injection service" for $181.00. My brother informed me later this service was totally unnecessary. Just an unethical mechanics way to make money. My bad! I should have called and confirmed with him beforehand. But I felt guilty. When I came back to get my car, I was handed a bill for $482.52. Remember...I was quoted $181.00. I went over the bill and looked at all the ADD ONS. Did not authorize them, but I needed to be home that evening. (6 hour drive) Adding to the insult of being scammed, the bill stated I had declined a new 12 volt battery replacement and they had replaced all the hood stickers and hood emblem. NOT! When I got back to Wyoming, I took my car to Teton Toyota, which is where I should have gone in the first place. They were as baffled as I was as to why Brent Brown Toyota did not replace the battery pack under warranty. They did, because two cells were failing. And Nothing Was Wrong With The 12 Volt Battery. I don't know why Brent Brown Toyota chose to deal with me in such an unethical and thieving manner. Maybe because I was not from the area, or that I am an old woman or just because that is how they choose to do business. My advice,again...BUYER BEWARE!!!

6312 Mark Ith

Corollafan
5/30/2015

"Better than I expected"

I did my research before I went in, had a loan pre-approved, and knew the kind of car I wanted. It was a lot better than my first car buying experience 23 years ago. My last Toyota lasted 23 years, which is why I knew I wanted another Corolla.

Kalen

toyotaowner
5/19/2015

"Great experience"

Had a wonderful experience buying a new car here. They listened to what we wanted, allowed us to test drive the car without a salesperson, and got the deal done fairly quickly.

cjenkins2015
5/15/2015

"Screwed over and taken advantage of"

I am not impressed with Brent Brown, while we got a "good deal" for our new SUV, we got completely screwed on our trade in. The salesman helping us got our payments down to what we needed for a new car, but when we went to sign the papers, we saw that they only gave us $14k for our Lexus, that is $3k below KBB and now they are selling it for $23k. We also still have to pay $6k on the Lexus that is in our new car loan. I have never been screwed over so hard by a dealership before, I can guarantee that we will not be back to this dealership and will advise everyone we know not to give them their business.

Reviews of John Goodman