Brent Brown Toyota

Brent Brown Toyota

Call
Brent Brown Toyota Info
About Brent Brown Toyota

Where we're bending over backwards to be your Utah car dealership of choice. If you are in the market for a new Toyota or Scion our friendly and knowledgeable staff is committed to making sure you drive away happy. As a leading Utah car dealership, Brent Brown Toyota sets the standard in providing excellent and reliable vehicles at our best possible prices. We understand that your new car is an investment, and we strive to meet or exceed your expectations every time you come to see us.

About Brent Brown Toyota

Concerned1
12/01/2014

"The last minute tricks"

Went looking for a car for my daughter to drive around town. Found a nice used corolla. Salesman says it is the best price in the world. Sadly I did not check Kelly Blue book, and I was over changed by 2K. After we signed the papers, he then informs me that I only have one key and remote for the car. If I would of known up front, I would of asked for a lower price or for an additional key as part of the sale. Now I stuck spending a few more hundred just to get a spare key. He also promised to help me find a missing front spoiler that looks like it had fallen off. Not sure that will ever happen. To top it off, only 24 hours after driving the car home, the check engine light comes on for emission leaks. Someone most likely reset the check engine light before putting it on the lot. It takes a few days for it to turn back on once it has been reset.

Bob

kylie1990
11/27/2014

"Brent Brown is the place to go! "

I will never buy a car from anywhere other than Brent Brown ever again. Drew was so helpful and friendly throughout the whole process and went above and beyond my expectations! He didn't pressure or try and sway me towards something other than what I wanted like other dealerships do. Thank you, Drew!

mick.l.evans
11/25/2014

"Very Professional "

Drew was the best. Made me feel like I had known him forever. He was informative and down to earth. Very loyal. Thanks Brent Brown. All had 5 stars.

franno.wanno
11/20/2014

"Quick oil change"

I needed an oil change on my 2010 Prius. George in the service department helped me. He was friendly and explained, after doing a multi-point inspection what issues may need my attention in the future. He didn't pressure me into the repairs right away or any immediate appointments, which I appreciated. He gave me a price estimate and briefly explained the advantage of having each repair. Very good service.

toyotabob127
11/20/2014

"Excellent Service"

Mike in the service department took great care of me. He put me as a very valued customer to which I am very grateful. I love my PriusC

KatieNicole07
11/19/2014

"Awesome service"

Just took my car in for another service like always. They always did awesome job on my car. One guy even noticed that I had a rock chip in my window of my car. Good thing I had my own car insurance so I was able to get it fixed for free! I'm really glad for this person to notice this right before I am to leave for my big trip for Thanksgiving. They always give a wonderful service and I am impressed with them! Thanks Brown Toyota Center! :)

Couldn't remember all employee names that took care of my car on this day...

linneacardon
11/19/2014

"Back again"

This is the second time in a row I've bought a car from Brent Brown Toyota. There are other dealerships that are closer to me, but they don't match the ability of Brent Brown to give me what I want at a price I can afford. If you are tired of having only black or white cars to choose from, check this place out. I now have a red car to add to my blue one. They both run great - just like the dealership I bought it from.

Mark Isom
11/09/2014

"Too long to do a simple task in service when I was waiting."

I purchased in Orem even though I am from Salt Lake, so I wait for service when I come. I made an appointment when the number of appointments was low. I was waiting at the dealership for the car. It took way too long for an oil change and tire rotation (over two hours). Even then I had to walk the lot to see that the work was finally done. This is the second time that no one called me to tell me it was ready for pick up. Generally, the service was ok, but these would be easy fixes for persons waiting, and for such simple tasks. I will still consider buying Toyota again, but I will likely look at other dealerships that are closer to home.

Sharon1948
10/31/2014

"Buying a new car"

Everyone was wonderful and informative to work with. Great job guys. I would recommend Brent Brown Toyota to anyone looking for a new or used car. A very "Get 'er done" type of business to work with.

Sean on internet sales. A couple of others, but pictures would help me remember

Mkscpa
10/30/2014

"Service with a Smile"

Mike was very open about the need to replace my struts on my 2005 Tacoma. He reminded me to look for the coupon so I could get 12% off the regular price. He is always friendly and trying to help me get the best deal while making sure my car runs well

Mike Black