Brent Brown Toyota

1400 Sandhill Road,
Orem, Utah 84058
Brent Brown Toyota Info
About Brent Brown Toyota

Where we're bending over backwards to be your Utah car dealership of choice. If you are in the market for a new Toyota or Scion our friendly and knowledgeable staff is committed to making sure you drive away happy. As a leading Utah car dealership, Brent Brown Toyota sets the standard in providing excellent and reliable vehicles at our best possible prices. We understand that your new car is an investment, and we strive to meet or exceed your expectations every time you come to see us.

About Brent Brown Toyota

justjwilde
8/21/2016

"Amazingly fast and friendly!"

Wow! You want to talk about great, fast and friendly service! This is the second time that I have visited Brent Brown Toyota, and the second time that John Goodman has worked with my wife and I, and I am in awe about how awesome this place is! John is a great service writer, as he is knowledgeable, friendly and outgoing! I hope that every time I bring my Venza up for service I get to work with him! On top of that, the entire department was lightning fast! They estimated my service to take 1 hour, but they were done in 35 min. To me, that is a big deal because I travel 1.5 hours to get here, and to have them get done that quick is great because then we can get on with our day! If their sales department is as good as their service, I will be buying my next Toyota from Brent Brown!!!

Motorcycle333
8/20/2016

"Excellent dealership!"

Great people that go out of their way to help and to provide positive energy. I feel that they really care about helping you and making things right. They provided excellent service and I appreciate their excellent and clear communications and explaintions.

ksnavely
8/16/2016

"Had some issues but They Took Care of me"

Went in and had the 60,000 mile service performed. They didn't properly torque the oil drain plug and it fell out in the middle of the Freeway. Bad experience for sure, but the Toyota dealer took care of all of the cost. This is why I continue to be a Toyota customer. They take care of their customers. Kudos to Karyn for all of the diligent follow ups.

TAKChile
8/11/2016

"Great Proactive Service"

Manu was a great help for us. Also, we really appreciate Mike Black for his proactive support. It was an excellent service. They saved our time.

Manu

CB
7/26/2016

"dishonest repair advice"

I recently had my Lexus towed to Brent Brown after breaking down on the highway. It turned out that the coolant system failed and my radiator was destroyed. Not being a mechanic, I asked Andrew in service if the engine had been damaged do to overheating. He told me to only way to find out was to put a new radiator in and get it running. I asked the mechanic the same question. They both told me that the only way to see if engine had damage was to install a new radiator. I gave them the ok to install a new radiator. 1000 dollars later, they told me I need a new engine. After doing some research, I found out that an easy compression test could have been done before the radiator was replaced to determine if the engine was damaged. The car is 11 years old and I will probably scrap it at this point. It would have been nice to know before wasting time and money on the radiator. Total dishonesty. In addition to the wrong repair advice, Andrew was rude and condescending.

jondstrong
7/16/2016

"Sean Smith was great!"

Our Salesman was exceptional. Sean Smith was patient helpful and honest. He showed us the perfect car for our budget and needs. Thanks for everything Sean! Charlie also helped with our purchase and was also very kind and understanding.

Sean Smith

mazdaman
7/02/2016

"Best experience buying a new truck!"

I was literally only going here to get my wife's car serviced and taking a look around when Jon Miller came over to help me look for trucks they had in stock. Well, needless to say John is probably the best salesman I have ever encountered since he was not trying to sell me on anything , he was just showing me everything they had and giving me all the info I could handle. It didn't hurt that he is a great guy and I enjoyed taking to him as we test drove 2 vehicles, then we saw the last one they had in stock...and after test driving it I knew it was the one I wanted so I had to see what kind of rates I could get. In almost no time I was approved for the rate I wanted and the manager came over to shake my hand. Then I was sent over to Andy Butcher to finance it and he wrapped it up so quickly I was surprised!

Jonh Miller

MorganClune
6/25/2016

"Great no pressure car buying experience"

We worked with Sean Smith to get into a Highlander lease at Brent Brown Toyota. We didnt feel pressure, never felt like our 2 crazy kids were a bother, and didn't feel like we were being "taken". They worked with us to get us in one that worked for our budget and our specifications. It was great, we will go back!

Sean Smith

3camrys1lexus
6/08/2016

"Stephanie Pope and John Miller are honest and pleasant."

We were so impressed with the way these two worked with us that we bought not just the one, but two cars on the same day. They were helpful, patient, and pleasant. They listened well, went the extra mile, and followed through on all of their agreements. We would be happy to work with them again.

Sstephaie Pope, John Miller, and Jeremy (sales manager)

ImaPerson
5/26/2016

"Great Service, Competitive Prices, Just No Collision Work"

It's nice to be treated as a real person that matters, and to be remembered. Also nice that they do great work on my cars. I bought my two Toyotas from Brent Brown (an Avalon Limited and a Corolla LE) and I service them both at Toyota (I prefer dealer service). John Goodman remembers who I am every single time (in person or over the phone), remembers what I own, and that I like to bring my own AmsOil. Very pleasant to work with, and personalized service. I am offered a shuttle if I want, or Wi-Fi while in the waiting room. Only one time that I had a problem (the service men put the wrong set of tires on, but Jon fixed it).

Reviews of John Goodman