Brent Brown Toyota

1400 Sandhill Road,
Orem, Utah 84058
Brent Brown Toyota Info
About Brent Brown Toyota

Where we're bending over backwards to be your Utah car dealership of choice. If you are in the market for a new Toyota or Scion our friendly and knowledgeable staff is committed to making sure you drive away happy. As a leading Utah car dealership, Brent Brown Toyota sets the standard in providing excellent and reliable vehicles at our best possible prices. We understand that your new car is an investment, and we strive to meet or exceed your expectations every time you come to see us.

About Brent Brown Toyota

Corollafan
5/30/2015

"Better than I expected"

I did my research before I went in, had a loan pre-approved, and knew the kind of car I wanted. It was a lot better than my first car buying experience 23 years ago. My last Toyota lasted 23 years, which is why I knew I wanted another Corolla.

Kalen

toyotaowner
5/19/2015

"Great experience"

Had a wonderful experience buying a new car here. They listened to what we wanted, allowed us to test drive the car without a salesperson, and got the deal done fairly quickly.

cjenkins2015
5/15/2015

"Screwed over and taken advantage of"

I am not impressed with Brent Brown, while we got a "good deal" for our new SUV, we got completely screwed on our trade in. The salesman helping us got our payments down to what we needed for a new car, but when we went to sign the papers, we saw that they only gave us $14k for our Lexus, that is $3k below KBB and now they are selling it for $23k. We also still have to pay $6k on the Lexus that is in our new car loan. I have never been screwed over so hard by a dealership before, I can guarantee that we will not be back to this dealership and will advise everyone we know not to give them their business.

timtam
5/09/2015

"Great deals and great staff (with an exception)"

My wife and I were in the market for a new car. We decided to visit the Brent Brown Toyota. All of the staff we encountered while selecting a car were very friendly, and above all, patient. They did not push us to buy, and took our input into account. Unfortunately for my wife and I, the good service stopped there. We met with a person who recommended some care options for our new car, and didn't try to push us to buy the care package at full price. I wasn't thrilled at increasing our monthly payment, but I accepted it. The 'finance manager' we worked with was not friendly at all. (His name esacapes me at the moment) He knew we were at a monthly payment that worked with our budget and he still kept pushing for us to increase our monthly payment to accommodate these extra services. He did not take our input into account, and had to be told no multiple times before he would back down. To add insult to injury, this 'finance manager' called me up later to clarify an issue. When I informed him that I was ill (with the flu), he ignored that information and carried on as if nothing was wrong. This 'finance manager' needs to be taught some serious customer service and soft skills. I feel bad saying this, but I hope he is not around when our lease is up in three years.

cayyraa
4/28/2015

"awesome customer service"

I went in with a general idea of what i wanted and their great sales team helped me find exactly that! I went to a few other dealerships before I went here and didn't like the experience I had. Brent Brown Toyota is definitely where I tell all my friends to go when they're car shopping!

LDillenbeck
4/12/2015

"Hassle Free"

We just bought a new 2014 Toyota Vensa and a new 2015 Toyota Tacoma. We live quite a distance from the dealership so our salesman, Sheldon, handled almost everything over the phone. We spent just over an hour at the dealership finishing things up.

RICK
4/05/2015

"GOOD EXPERIENCE"

I WAS RETURNING A LEASE VEHICLE AND WHILE TALKING TO DREW WE MADE A GOOD DEAL ON A 2013 HIGHLANDER. LESS STRESS IS THE KEY FOR ME TO BE A RETURNING CUSTOMER, I WILL BE RETURNING TO BRENT BROWN FOR A FUTURE PURCHASE.

Toyota-Luvr
4/03/2015

"Amazing Vehicle and Dealership"

Absolutely love this Dealership, they are friendly and genuine, which is hard to find these days. Our Salesman, Todd, was incredible. Thank you for a wonderful experience!!!

Toyota-fan
3/30/2015

"Best car buying experience ever!"

I hate car shopping. It sucks. Usually it's pushy salespeople trying to get you to buy a car you don't want for a price that you can't pay. Not this time. I stopped in at Brent Brown and spoke to Collin Taylor. Collin listened to what I was wanting. He wasn't pushy and I felt like he actually cared about what I needed. There wasn't a lot of back and forth in the negotiation process. I got a great discount and it was all very easy and painless. I thought they'd push me into financing with them but I told them I wanted to go through my credit union and they printed all the paperwork for them. I'm 100% satisfied with my visit. One thing I think people should remember is; it matters WHO you buy from just as much as WHERE you buy. I'll recommend Collin to everyone I know. Thank you Brent Brown and THANK YOU COLLIN!

Collin Taylor

thatc2
3/16/2015

"THIS DEALERSHIP IS ALL ABOUT LIES, FRAUD, AND DECEIT."

My wife and I went in to check out the dealership, not intending to buy. Of course, the sales rep. that we talked with pressured us into buying a car. This was expected. However, we did not expect flat out lies. We were given a price on a used van that supposedly included tax, title, and registration fees. Upon signing, we were told that tax, title, and registration fees would not be included because the dealership "would lose money". Ok, whatever, we went with it. We drove home somewhat happy (besides a bit cookoo from being there for 4 and 1/2 hours with our 2 young children--10 mo. and 2 yr.) because we just got what we thought was an awesome car (low miles, one owner, clean title, no accidents, etc.). Nonetheless, we went home and did our research. After some time comparing the price we paid to similar cars, we found an ad on KSL by the dealership for the exact car we bought (VIN numbers matched) for $3,200 less than what we paid for it and $7,000 less than what we were told the price of the van was. We called the dealership about it and they told us it was a mistake. So we went back into the dealership to renegotiate our contract. Upon arrival we were asked if we were sure we saw what we did because they looked at the ad and it matched the price they told us (the $7,000 more price). We looked up the ad again and sure enough, the price was changed. Luckily we had saved and printed the ad before they could change it and showed them the original ad. Once they saw that we weren't stupid and had evidence, they swore (the "s" word) and gave us the price that they had listed online. Before the new contract was written we were promised the same interest rate, but they actually more than doubled our interest rate despite my 800 credit score. This again was upsetting but I was done with this dealership and planned to refinance through someone else anyway. After being declined by multiple banks on refinancing because the van had reported frame damage, we started to investigate why the carfax we had been given didn't indicate frame damage. Turns out that they had given us the carfax to a van they had already sold that was perfect! Our van's actual carfax had four (4) accidents reported on it and other issues! This is fraud! So we took the car back and threatened to sue. They finally did something honorable and owned up to their fraudulent transaction and took back the van and terminated our contract. If you ever visit this dealership you will find on their wall their "Guiding Principles". I believe them to be in the correct order: "Team Satisfaction, Profitability, Guest Satisfaction, Integrity, Innovation". They will make a profit on you before they will be honest and they will also make you think you are getting a good deal even when you're getting screwed!

Shantay