Brent Brown Toyota

1400 Sandhill Road,
Orem, Utah 84058
Brent Brown Toyota Info
About Brent Brown Toyota

Where we're bending over backwards to be your Utah car dealership of choice. If you are in the market for a new Toyota or Scion our friendly and knowledgeable staff is committed to making sure you drive away happy. As a leading Utah car dealership, Brent Brown Toyota sets the standard in providing excellent and reliable vehicles at our best possible prices. We understand that your new car is an investment, and we strive to meet or exceed your expectations every time you come to see us.

About Brent Brown Toyota

Hansen
9/24/2016

"Great"

Great sales team. Also great service. Fast prompt and great communication. Bob Saunders knows his stuff. This is the 3rd car we have bought from him.

4Runnergirl
9/14/2016

"Great Experience!"

Got me into a new 4Runner that I am in love with! McKay is amazing to work with! Fast, friendly, and not overly pushy like most.

McKay

BattE
9/10/2016

"Fast service "

I have brought my 2014 Rav4 for 3 oil changes now & you are always fast & friendly. Thank you for understanding your clients have lives too & our time us important.😀

OldCarBuyer
9/04/2016

"Nate is Great and Freddy is the MAN ..."

We just leased a 2017 Camery XSE, that looks awesome, and we are excited! We worked with Freddy on the sales side and Nate from finance. These guys were great and professional, This was the most unique buying experience ever and they are just like Brent Brown and bent over backwards to give us a nice experience! Thanks Guy! You are awesome!

Nate (finance) from Scotland and Freddy (Sales) from Germany.

White Tiger
8/27/2016

"Expensive mistake :("

Back in January, we needed some things fixed to pass inspection on our Prius. The only place that had 'tools' for an item was going to Toyota themselves. Well, the 'didn't find the problem' so our inspection passed. Since then a sensor light would keep flickering on that caused our Prius to loose power on the freeway constantly. Since it only started after taking it to them, I took it back hoping they just had bumped something and would fix it. No. I had to agree to pay a $110 diagnostic test for them to check it out. Since it would be "zeroed" out if they "Did not find anything" or it was caused by them, I agreed. Well, hours later of my scheduled appointment, I get a call that they can't complete the diagnostic because of the tires wasn't their Toyota brand tires that fits in every spot. They wanted to charge us over $600 to replace all 4 tires so they could continue. We can't afford that, so they did not have a diagnostic but still made us pay for the test! The customer service was friendly, upbeat, and patient in explaining, they do have a free shuttle service while waiting, and a big decked out waiting area. However, I feel ripped off for having to pay for an incomplete overcharged test. They should have told me before I agreed to the test that they could not complete it. EDIT I wrote the review while waiting for the shuttle. We were also having our 120K mile maintenance done. I think the lady that was working with me could tell on the phone how upset I was about the matter so she talked with her supervisor and was able to get the price lowered so we got the diagnostic and service cheaper post-tax than the original quote--essentially not paying for the diagnostic after all. I appreciate that, thank you. (Note, I don' remember who I worked with, I'm still waiting for the shuttle to come get me, but I needed to mark someone to write my review)

justjwilde
8/21/2016

"Amazingly fast and friendly!"

Wow! You want to talk about great, fast and friendly service! This is the second time that I have visited Brent Brown Toyota, and the second time that John Goodman has worked with my wife and I, and I am in awe about how awesome this place is! John is a great service writer, as he is knowledgeable, friendly and outgoing! I hope that every time I bring my Venza up for service I get to work with him! On top of that, the entire department was lightning fast! They estimated my service to take 1 hour, but they were done in 35 min. To me, that is a big deal because I travel 1.5 hours to get here, and to have them get done that quick is great because then we can get on with our day! If their sales department is as good as their service, I will be buying my next Toyota from Brent Brown!!!

Motorcycle333
8/20/2016

"Excellent dealership!"

Great people that go out of their way to help and to provide positive energy. I feel that they really care about helping you and making things right. They provided excellent service and I appreciate their excellent and clear communications and explaintions.

ksnavely
8/16/2016

"Had some issues but They Took Care of me"

Went in and had the 60,000 mile service performed. They didn't properly torque the oil drain plug and it fell out in the middle of the Freeway. Bad experience for sure, but the Toyota dealer took care of all of the cost. This is why I continue to be a Toyota customer. They take care of their customers. Kudos to Karyn for all of the diligent follow ups.

TAKChile
8/11/2016

"Great Proactive Service"

Manu was a great help for us. Also, we really appreciate Mike Black for his proactive support. It was an excellent service. They saved our time.

Manu

jondstrong
7/16/2016

"Sean Smith was great!"

Our Salesman was exceptional. Sean Smith was patient helpful and honest. He showed us the perfect car for our budget and needs. Thanks for everything Sean! Charlie also helped with our purchase and was also very kind and understanding.

Sean Smith,