Brent Brown Toyota

Brent Brown Toyota
Call
Brent Brown Toyota Info
About Brent Brown Toyota

Where we're bending over backwards to be your Utah car dealership of choice. If you are in the market for a new Toyota or Scion our friendly and knowledgeable staff is committed to making sure you drive away happy. As a leading Utah car dealership, Brent Brown Toyota sets the standard in providing excellent and reliable vehicles at our best possible prices. We understand that your new car is an investment, and we strive to meet or exceed your expectations every time you come to see us.

About Brent Brown Toyota

"Service"

They are friendly.they do thing on a frame time they tell you. The stoe is clean. The staff is very helpful. Laren Swensen P. O. Box 50373 Provo,Utah 84605

I don't remember his name.

"Excellent service"

Mike is the man! He was super friendly and did everything in his power to make my experience at the service center a positive one.

"Service"

George was extremely nice and personable. The service was completed so quickly we hardly had time to go home and then return to pick it up!

"In and out!"

I brought the car in for the scheduled service. They quickly got it in and out and I was on my way with confidence that the work was performed correctly.

"Ben was great!"

Right before trading I. My 2010 Tacoma for a 2013, I had purchased a extended service program. Since my 2013 had free service included for two years or 25,000 miles I figured I would use them after the free service ran out. Since I was in for my 30,000 mile service I asked Ben if we could use it on that service and was informed it is tied to the vin # and was not transferable, something I was not aware of when I purchased the plan. I asked him who I would need to speak to to get air my opinion about this and he said, "Let me see what I can do." He got it transferred to my wife's vehicle, also a Toyota, and I then purchased another plan for my own truck. I was very pleased by the ability he had to get the situation rectified. Thanks Ben.

Ben

"Great car buying experience"

We worked with Lane Brown on the purchase of our new Camry. This is the 4th car in the past nine years that Lane has helped us with 3 Camry's and 1 Corolla. We find him more than willing to go the extra mile to meet our needs. He is extremely knowledgeable and helpful, most of all he made us feel comfortable with what can be an unpleasant experience. He followed up on our discussions with a phone call and an email just to see if he there were any questions he could answer or if he could help us in any way. Truly Lane "bent over backwards" for us. When we buy another car we will be going to Lane for another great purchase experience. Our experience with Shane and Andrew was fantastic too. Thanks to all of you

"Best car buying experience. "

I worked directly with Todd Robinson on the purchase of a new vehicle. He was by far the best car salesman I have ever worked with. Not once was he overbearing, or pushy. He was more than willing to communicate via phone, and text as it was a drive to get to the dealership. In addition I had several questions throughout the car buying experience, and Todd was very knowledgeable about the vehicle. Never once did he seem off put by my questions. I would recommend everyone to work with Todd!

"Fast & Freindly Service"

The service department was fast friendly and a great experience I would recommend Brent Brown to anyone buying a new Toyota they were a pleasure to do business with.

"expert personable care"

They made me feel like I was their only customer and therefore gave me all their attention. They made sure all my needs were met and everything was taken care of to my expectations. They were very friendly and very polite. They took good care of my car and made sure that my concerns were met. This was my first visit here and will certainly not be my last!

George Schroeder

"HAPPY CUSTOMER"

I can't say enough good about Brent Brown Toyota. I have never disappointed at this dealership. My service today was excellent as was my buying experience for my FJ Cruiser. Keep up the good work. Thanks Jerry

Andrew Butcher