Brent Brown Toyota

1400 Sandhill Road,
Orem, Utah 84058
Brent Brown Toyota Info
About Brent Brown Toyota

Where we're bending over backwards to be your Utah car dealership of choice. If you are in the market for a new Toyota or Scion our friendly and knowledgeable staff is committed to making sure you drive away happy. As a leading Utah car dealership, Brent Brown Toyota sets the standard in providing excellent and reliable vehicles at our best possible prices. We understand that your new car is an investment, and we strive to meet or exceed your expectations every time you come to see us.

About Brent Brown Toyota

jondstrong
7/16/2016

"Sean Smith was great!"

Our Salesman was exceptional. Sean Smith was patient helpful and honest. He showed us the perfect car for our budget and needs. Thanks for everything Sean! Charlie also helped with our purchase and was also very kind and understanding.

Sean Smith

mazdaman
7/02/2016

"Best experience buying a new truck!"

I was literally only going here to get my wife's car serviced and taking a look around when Jon Miller came over to help me look for trucks they had in stock. Well, needless to say John is probably the best salesman I have ever encountered since he was not trying to sell me on anything , he was just showing me everything they had and giving me all the info I could handle. It didn't hurt that he is a great guy and I enjoyed taking to him as we test drove 2 vehicles, then we saw the last one they had in stock...and after test driving it I knew it was the one I wanted so I had to see what kind of rates I could get. In almost no time I was approved for the rate I wanted and the manager came over to shake my hand. Then I was sent over to Andy Butcher to finance it and he wrapped it up so quickly I was surprised!

Jonh Miller

MorganClune
6/25/2016

"Great no pressure car buying experience"

We worked with Sean Smith to get into a Highlander lease at Brent Brown Toyota. We didnt feel pressure, never felt like our 2 crazy kids were a bother, and didn't feel like we were being "taken". They worked with us to get us in one that worked for our budget and our specifications. It was great, we will go back!

Sean Smith

3camrys1lexus
6/08/2016

"Stephanie Pope and John Miller are honest and pleasant."

We were so impressed with the way these two worked with us that we bought not just the one, but two cars on the same day. They were helpful, patient, and pleasant. They listened well, went the extra mile, and followed through on all of their agreements. We would be happy to work with them again.

Sstephaie Pope, John Miller, and Jeremy (sales manager)

ImaPerson
5/26/2016

"Great Service, Competitive Prices, Just No Collision Work"

It's nice to be treated as a real person that matters, and to be remembered. Also nice that they do great work on my cars. I bought my two Toyotas from Brent Brown (an Avalon Limited and a Corolla LE) and I service them both at Toyota (I prefer dealer service). John Goodman remembers who I am every single time (in person or over the phone), remembers what I own, and that I like to bring my own AmsOil. Very pleasant to work with, and personalized service. I am offered a shuttle if I want, or Wi-Fi while in the waiting room. Only one time that I had a problem (the service men put the wrong set of tires on, but Jon fixed it).

danmcclain
4/11/2016

"Great Car Service was not great"

So I have mixed feelings on my purchase with them. So i started searching for a new Toyota Tacoma. I went in on March 30th to look. I found one that I really liked, but the amount they were going to give me for my trade in was a little low, I had my car up on KSL and already had a couple offers. So I told them I would wait and see if I could sell it on my own for a little more. The next day on the 31st they called me to ask how it was going. They were willing to go up on the trade in to the point it was worth doing the trade in versus trying to sell it on my own. So I told them I would be in at lunch and we could take care of it. I show up at lunch. They show me the truck again. They have me go inside and start the paper work. They start making copies of my insurance and have me sign the Title. They have me start to fill out the credit application. As I've almost completed the credit application, they come and tell me that the Tacoma I have been looking at was a dealer trade or something and that I couldn't have it. They tell me that they will have a truck exactly like the one that I wanted in on April 2nd (Saturday) or April 4th (Monday) at the latest. So I agree to go through with it. They have me go through all the financing and everything on the 31st. My guess is because it's months end and wanted the sale to count for the end of the month and end of the first quarter. So Saturday comes around I reach out to the sales guy and he says that it hasn't gotten there yet. Monday comes around I reach out to the sales guy again and the Truck is still not there. Tuesday comes around I reach out to the sales guy and he tells me it should be there that day. I follow up a couple hours later and he tells me it is just getting of the truck. It would be a few hours to go through there inspection and detailing but it should be ready. I told him that I get off work at 4:00 and asked if it would be ready by then. He told me yes. He also informed me that he was not in but he gave me the name of another sales guy that would know what is going on and to ask for him. So after work I go to pick up the truck. I ask for that sales guy. They page him while I sit there for 10 minutes, he never comes. After a few more minutes a different guy comes and tells me he will look into it and see what is going on. He comes back after a while and lets me know that they haven't even taken the truck back to start the process and that it will take a couple of hours. He apologizes and offers to get me a $75 gift card to Magelbys or a gas card for the inconvenience. (because I don't live that close to the dealer). I leave for a couple of hours and come back when it should be done.This is around 6:30. The salesman I was supposed to ask for before had left for the day. The guy who had originally tracked it down and told me that they hadn't even started the process and who had offered the gift card was no where to be found either. Another sales guy tried his best to help me out, but it still took a while for him to figure out where the truck was and what was going on for sure. I was finally able to leave with my new truck around 7:30. As I mentioned before I have mixed feelings. I really like the Truck and I'm enjoying it. For the most part the people were friendly, but the entire process was so jumbled. I wish I would have been told upfront that the truck I liked and wanted was already traded to another dealer before all the paperwork had been started. I wish the truck would have been delivered on the Saturday or Monday like I was told initially. I wish the truck would have been ready when I went there to pick it up at 4:00 like I was told it would be and that I didn't have to waste the entire night waiting for it.

Kim and Ally
2/21/2016

"Fabulous Experience"

We knew we wanted to purchase a 4Runner. Visited several dealerships and nothing compared to how we were treated from the first night we met Zane Christensen in the parking lot. We went back at least 3 times to ask Zane questions and he treated us execptionally well each time.....without a doubt Zane is the best car salesman we have ever dealt with. He was both knowledgable and non- condescending. Nothing was ever too much trouble and we never felt pressurized to hurry our decision. We included a lift, bigger wheels and runner boards and received awesome advice/service from both Zane and Chris. We have no problem recommending this dealership. Thanks for everything Zane especially your patience!!!!

Zane Christensen

jg
2/10/2016

"$530 worth of exterior car damage during service"

I learned a valuable lesson with my recent maintenance visit...ALWAYS walk around your vehicle and check it BEFORE driving off after your service. I brought my Prius into Brent Brown for the regular maintenance service. After my car was serviced, I walked out to my car from the rear and entered the driver's side. I immediately got on the interstate, exited the interstate after a few miles and parked at a Walgreens located just off the interstate. I was only in the store for less than a minute because the power was out in the store. As I walked back out to my vehicle, I noticed a large piece of my front bumper on the passenger side was chunked out and peeled back underneath the car towards the front of the car. I immediately drove back to the dealership, where the technician (who was very pleasant) looked at the initial paperwork to verify that the damage was not there when I first brought the car in (which it wasn't), and then proceeded to tell me that it must have happened after I left. He then looked underneath the car and saw that there was a scrap on the rubber bumper where I have pulled too far forward when parking in the past (the Prius has a VERY low bumper) and said that I must have gone over a speedbump. It didn't matter that I said that I had NOT gone over a speed bump, that physics would say that if I had indeed gone over a speedbump that damage would be on both sides and that the bumper would be peeled towards the back of the car rather than the front, and that I verified that NOTHING had happened when I drove or parked my vehicle to include that no cars were parked next to me on either side while at Walgreens. While the technician was looking at my car, other techs came over to offer their ridiculous advice to include one saying, "see look, the splash guard is torn...oh wait you don't have a splash guard, that's mud on the tire." I was told that there was nothing that they could do and I was sent to a collision repair place where they said that I would be given special treatment. I immediately went to the collision repair place where I was given an repair estimate (with a "discount") of $529.12. So...here's what I know; my car was not in anyway damaged when I brought it into the dealer to be serviced, I didn't check my car's exterior before I left, I drove a few minutes up the road with NOTHING taking place that could have damaged my car, and when I immediately noticed the damage and brought it back, I was told that I must have done it and that it will now cost me $530 to repair. I am pleased that my service care package transfers to other Toyota dealers as I will not be returning to Brent Brown for service or for future purchases (I love my Prius and will purchase another in the future). However, regardless of where I go, I will ALWAYS look around my car before I drive off.

RyanB
2/03/2016

"Honest, trustworthy, great price"

Initially, we went to Brent Brown Toyota as our last last stop in comparison shopping between different car dealerships. However, we were so pleased with the honest, straight-forward approach of Jeremy Woolley that we ended up purchasing a new Toyota (and no high-pressure tactics). Jeremy went out of his way to meet OUR expressed needs and preferences within a price range we could afford instead of trying to convince us to purchase something we didn't really need. I recommend Jeremy to anyone who wants a great deal at a fair price. Also, excellent customer service at .Brown Brown Toyota.

Jeremy Woolley

TommyA
1/15/2016

"Great Place for a new vehicle"

My wife and I went to Brent Brown wanting to just browse the cars, but after being treated so well by Austin and the rest of the employees, we were actually considering a vehicle. Add that to the great deal they were able to offer us with our trade in, and the fact they had so many different colors available for the new Rav4, and we are now proud owners of a 2016 RAV4 with no regrets.

Austin Christensen