Brent Brown Toyota

1400 Sandhill Road,
Orem, Utah 84058
Brent Brown Toyota Info
About Brent Brown Toyota

Where we're bending over backwards to be your Utah car dealership of choice. If you are in the market for a new Toyota or Scion our friendly and knowledgeable staff is committed to making sure you drive away happy. As a leading Utah car dealership, Brent Brown Toyota sets the standard in providing excellent and reliable vehicles at our best possible prices. We understand that your new car is an investment, and we strive to meet or exceed your expectations every time you come to see us.

About Brent Brown Toyota

RyanB
2/03/2016

"Honest, trustworthy, great price"

Initially, we went to Brent Brown Toyota as our last last stop in comparison shopping between different car dealerships. However, we were so pleased with the honest, straight-forward approach of Jeremy Woolley that we ended up purchasing a new Toyota (and no high-pressure tactics). Jeremy went out of his way to meet OUR expressed needs and preferences within a price range we could afford instead of trying to convince us to purchase something we didn't really need. I recommend Jeremy to anyone who wants a great deal at a fair price. Also, excellent customer service at .Brown Brown Toyota.

Jeremy Woolley

TommyA
1/15/2016

"Great Place for a new vehicle"

My wife and I went to Brent Brown wanting to just browse the cars, but after being treated so well by Austin and the rest of the employees, we were actually considering a vehicle. Add that to the great deal they were able to offer us with our trade in, and the fact they had so many different colors available for the new Rav4, and we are now proud owners of a 2016 RAV4 with no regrets.

Austin Christensen

Spinlove
1/08/2016

"Great service, friendly sales, fantastic pricing"

We have gone to Brent Brown for 27 years now. Purchased 5 Toyotas. Could not of been more satisfied. Lane is the best. I would refer everyone to Brent Brown.

ThatGuy
1/06/2016

"Fantastic service"

My wife and I went to Brent Brown Toyota looking to buy our second car. The customer service was outstanding. Every question we had was answered in a way that we could understand. Austin Christensen listened to what we wanted and the price range we were looking in so as to get us the best deal he could.

Austin Christensen

Kevin
12/02/2015

"Best Toyota Dealer Around"

2nd Toyota I've bought from them in as many as years. First experience was with my wife 4Runner in 2014, which was very pleasurable. Tyler Hall took good care of us and the negotiating process wasn't too "used car salesly". When it came time for me to buy a new truck I didn't even think of going anywhere else. Drove straight over and started looking. Josh & Brett were great and worked hard to find the exact Tacoma I was looking for (color, options, trim level, price, etc). They had to bring it in from out of state on trade from another dealer but made that happen without too much hassle in relatively short order (about 7 days). Finance dept was good and straight forward, no last minute swindles or exorbitant dealer fees.

Joshua Ekenstam, Brett Hansen

tomhill7946
12/02/2015

"Overall good experiance"

I went to Brent Brown Toyota looking for a used car, but after talking to Jeremy he showed us how a new RAV4 would cost the same as a used one. On thing that that did bother me was that while they did was the vehicle, they could have hit it with a vacuum to get the foot prints from the last test drive off the mats and the back was dirty. Also the tire pressure indicator was lit. Couple of minutes they could have fixed that for me.

jeremy

carriespr
11/14/2015

"Outstanding service"

Ethan Zabriskie was very professional and did an outstanding job helping us with our new car. He took the time to listen to our needs and found us exactly what we needed. He was very friendly and made us feel very comfortable.

Ethan Zabriskie

Foremix
11/12/2015

"Great experience"

My wife and I went in last night just killing time before our movie. Ethan Zabriskie was awesome and very informative. We missed our movie but we are going to end up buying a car this weekend when we get our bonus check. Keep up the good work Ethan, we'll see you Saturday.

Ethan Zabriskie

Castaway007
11/11/2015

"Great service"

I went into Brent Brown Toyota service and worked with Chris Alder, he was fantastic the professionalism in that dealership is amazing. I have know him for years and will be bringing all my cars to Brent Brown, my Lexus and Toyota. Thanks and great job adding him to your team

Chris Alder

dewwy
11/07/2015

"Awesome car buying experience"

Jordan Poulsen worked hard to get us a great deal, and he was super helpful and knew so much about the cars we were interested in, he really helped us in picking the right car for our daughter

Jordan Poulsen