Brent Brown Toyota

Brent Brown Toyota
Call
Brent Brown Toyota Info
About Brent Brown Toyota

Where we're bending over backwards to be your Utah car dealership of choice. If you are in the market for a new Toyota or Scion our friendly and knowledgeable staff is committed to making sure you drive away happy. As a leading Utah car dealership, Brent Brown Toyota sets the standard in providing excellent and reliable vehicles at our best possible prices. We understand that your new car is an investment, and we strive to meet or exceed your expectations every time you come to see us.

About Brent Brown Toyota

"Best Car Buying Experiance Ever!!!"

I have bought many cars over the years but thanks to Cody I can hands down say this was the best car buying experience I have ever had. He never pressured us, just got the answers to out questions, got what we wanted on our trade the first time to the counter and we bought our car, signed, sealed and delivered in under two hours. For me that is a huge record!! Thanks to Cody and the Brent Brown group they will have a customer for life!!1

Cody

"Easy Peasy"

You drive in and they pkeasantly greet you. They take your information, and within two hour calk with an estimate. The work was quick, professional, and the cost was great.

Casey

"Great Care a Plan"

I gota Toyota a few years ago & the care plan it came with covers up to 2 years or 15,000 miles (whichever works out). I don't drive s lot so I still have it. It has been a great help. The Brent Brown Service Center was great. It was incredibly busy. Everyone was friendly & helpful.

"routine"

This was my first visit for the 5000 mile check up. It was very busy but I felt well taken care of. I was there just under an hour.

"Great Experience"

Made my first leasing experience a great one, was very helpful and courteous and answered all of my questions. All options were layed out in a very clear and understandable way and I am very pleased with my purchase!

Scott Jorgensen

"Exceptional Service!!"

I had an awesome experience at Brent Brown Toyota and worked with 2 great people, Brandon and Drew. They were excellent at understanding what I was looking for as well as being able to meet my needs and answer all my questions. They both went out of their way to ensure that I was comfortable with every aspect of the process and truly appreciated them for making me feel at ease. I left the lot purchasing a 2014 Toyota Corolla. Overall I received exceptional service and commend them for such excellent customer care!!

Brandon Peck

""Wonderful!""

I live in Sandy and went to a different Toyota place at the beginning of this year looking for the perfect Tundra. We were told that the truck we were looking for was not available within five closest states. I found that hard to believe. After not accepting what the other Toyota place wanted to sell me, I called Brent Brown and low and behold they had what I was looking for, I should have called a long time ago. They did not try to sell me what I did not want but exactly what I was looking for. Awesome sales personnel and great overall environment. I will need a new corolla soon and I will drive those extra miles to go to a place that will respect what I want and again not try to sell me what I don't want. See you in a few years Brent Brown Toyota and thank you for a smooth and wonderful experience!

Jeremy Thomas, Brandon Peck, and William "Willie"

"Got Great Service"

We enjoyed our experience at Brent Brown Toyota. We got personal service, a great deal and they bent over backwards to answer all of our questions, after we purchased the car. They actually cared about our needs....

"3x Amazing!!"

I've purchased 3 cars from them and I will never buy anywhere else. I went in looking for a car I found on their website. I called and the car was still available so I went to take a look. Unfortunately it wasn't as described. When they didn't have it on the lot, they were able to find it for me even though it's proved to be an exceptionally hard car to find. Excellent service.

"Awesome"

Service was awesome, as usual. I always appreciate the friendly and prompt service that you guys provide. Yes, sometimes the service takes a little longer than expected, but that's what you get with quality work.

Steve T-in service dept.