Brent Brown Toyota

Shane Keisel, Accessories Manager, Brent Brown Toyota

Shane Keisel

Accessories Manager

April 25, 2017

"Got everything done and on time too"

- Melissa6

The past several times I have been in, they have given me an estimate for how long it would take, and they have been within 10 minutes every time. I have been with this dealership since 2000, and for years they were never even close, so I love that they are so much better now. Additionally, I had to switch my appointment to a different day, and whoever made the switch for me didn't record it, so they weren't expecting me. They fit me in anyway and still stuck to the time estimate.

"Great experience"

- Muryntha

Been great so far, finance really helped me look at all my options and sales made sure I got the car I wanted with all of the options I needed.

April 25, 2017

"Another Great Service Experience"

- gbaker221

I set up the appointment with the same service adviser I have used for several years--John Goodman. This was one of the "major" service requirements and I was told 3-4 hours. Everything was done by that time and John made sure the "extra" item or two I asked to be checked were done and service rendered as appropriate after checking for my go-ahead. I have been having my Toyota cars serviced by Brent Brown Toyota for more than ten years and the service keep getting better. Thanks.

New 2016 Toyota Prius, $18619