Byers Toyota

Steve Smith

Brian Dooley, Sales Manager, Byers Toyota

Brian Dooley

February 04, 2016

"Great experience at Byers Toyota"

- Nick_I

I just purchased a 2016 Highlander at Byers. It is my sixth new Toyota from Byers since 2009 and my fourth dealing with Phil. He does a great job and is easy to deal with. If you have any questions, he is quick to respond with accurate information. The sales manager, Bryan Dooley, was also extremely helpful and easy to work with. I will definitely be going back to Byers for our next new Toyota purchase.

Phil Bickel, Bryan Dooley

January 31, 2015

"absolutely amazing for my first time ever buying a car"

- kassie1

Went in to buy a 2005 chevrolet trailblazer on my own for my very first car I had amazing results. They helped me through the whole thing. Super nice and super friendly. I recommend going to byers toyota in delaware ohio and ask for Bob peterson he will not sell you a car that is not a good car for you. Tell him what your looking for and what price and he will get it for you. I can't say it enough about how great of a first time exsperience I had. My suv is a perfect fit for me. Thank you so much byers, if I ever deside to get a another car Byers toyota is the way to go!!!

Bob peterson

December 29, 2014

"Outstanding "

- Kyna

I purchased my new Venza on a busy Saturday during Toyotathon and was 100% satisfied with the deal and knowledge that Phil Bickel conveyed. It had been years since I'd gone through the process of purchasing a new vehicle and Phil made the experience easy. I would recommend Phil personally and Byers Toyota to anyone in the market for a new vehicle.