Byers Toyota

Toyota West Ohio

Jeff Wyler Springfield Auto Mall

kassie1
1/31/2015

"absolutely amazing for my first time ever buying a car"

Went in to buy a 2005 chevrolet trailblazer on my own for my very first car I had amazing results. They helped me through the whole thing. Super nice and super friendly. I recommend going to byers toyota in delaware ohio and ask for Bob peterson he will not sell you a car that is not a good car for you. Tell him what your looking for and what price and he will get it for you. I can't say it enough about how great of a first time exsperience I had. My suv is a perfect fit for me. Thank you so much byers, if I ever deside to get a another car Byers toyota is the way to go!!!

Bob peterson

Kyna
12/29/2014

"Outstanding "

I purchased my new Venza on a busy Saturday during Toyotathon and was 100% satisfied with the deal and knowledge that Phil Bickel conveyed. It had been years since I'd gone through the process of purchasing a new vehicle and Phil made the experience easy. I would recommend Phil personally and Byers Toyota to anyone in the market for a new vehicle.

Phil Bickel

Rsexton1
9/12/2014

"Bad service"

I bought a Acura MDX from byers. It needed leather replaced along with a new steering wheel. When I got the car back the plastic around the wheel was scratched up like they didn't know how to remove airbag. They would not take responsibility for the mess up. Nice car, nice people, terrible service experience.

Dana dickey

Rpitchfo
9/23/2013

"Went to dealer to have door guards installed on NEW 2013..."

Went to dealer to have door guards installed on NEW 2013 Sienna on 9/21 It was raining very hard when they finished the car and brought it around for me to pickup. When I got home and put the vehicle in the garage I noticed it a chip in the door on the drivers side. This is a new vehicle and should have never happened. The technician who did the work had to know he did the damage and hoping I would not notice it. I am not at all HAPPY with the service .

Advisor listed on invoice - G. b

Doc65
8/31/2013

"Parts man thoroughly explained the shortage of the..."

Parts man thoroughly explained the shortage of the particular parts I needed (brake caliper slide bolt and seal kit) and went above and beyond to obtain the needed parts from across the country. He phoned me promptly to notify me that the parts arrived. Ms. Farmer worked my car into a tight schedule (because numerous customers were preparing last minute for the holiday weekend), got the service scheduled quickly. Tech 156 performed the work quickly, checked all the other bolts' tightness, and printed me a guide to the proper torque specs for all the bolts.

Tara Farmer & tech 156

hazelpwarren
8/21/2013

"The staff at Byers was friendly and professional. We..."

The staff at Byers was friendly and professional. We feel we were treated well and were offered a fair purchase price for our vehicle. We would definitely return to Byers for future purchases.

Mona & Rich

lynntthomas1
8/19/2013

"The dealership from salesman to finance dept. we're..."

The dealership from salesman to finance dept. we're very accomodating. They stayed after hours to complete the deal. Phil was very knowledgable about the vehicle and all it's technology. They negotiated the price and trade-in fairly. They handled the BMV so that I did not have to make a trip, no wasted money on temporary tags. They had the vehicle that I wanted color wise and options. The Avalon is a gorgeous car and the mpg on this large hybrid achieved 45mpg during the hour trip home. It was worth the drive.

Phil Bickel

2013rav4grey
8/19/2013

"We had a great experience with Billy Smith and Darrell..."

We had a great experience with Billy Smith and Darrell Becker. We found your sales and finance (Big Al) people to be very knowledgeable and they did not try to "cram" the sale down our throats. They let us know the decision was ours, which was a great selling point for us. We are very happy with the deal and will recommend your dealership to all of our friends.

Bill Smith

LindsC33
8/11/2013

"I had wonderful service from Shayne and Darryl and the..."

I had wonderful service from Shayne and Darryl and the rest of the Byers staff. They found a used car that is excatly what I wanted, had it at a great deal and could not be nicer. They were friendly, listened to what I wanted, were honest, and made the experience of purchasing a car stress free. I would highly recommend this dealsership for anyone looking for a new or used car. They are good, honest people.

Shayne Becker, Darryl Becker

MDStudent
8/04/2013

"With limited knowledge about cars and what goes into..."

With limited knowledge about cars and what goes into fixing them, I naturally sought out Byers Toyota to get my 1999 Toyota Camry fixed. From the moment I arrived, everyone was very warm and friendly. The employee I spoke to and worked with for the duration of my repair, Tara Farmer, was extremely helpful and took care of every detail of my car's repair to a T. When an additional item that needed repair was incidentally found by the service team, Tara went out of her way to have that fixed as well, while also maintaining the cost of my repair at the original quoted price as much as possible. I felt that I was taken very good care of by Tara and the entire time at Byers Toyota and expect to bring my car into them in the future for any additional repairs. I highly recommend Byers Toyota for your car servicing needs and I especially recommend Tara Farmer for her excellent customer service and for her dedication to ensuring that I was kept informed about the process every step of the way. Thank you Tara, and thank you Byers Toyota!!!!!

Tara Farmer