Byers Toyota

Brand Specialist

Brian Dooley, Sales Manager, Byers Toyota

Brian Dooley

September 22, 2017

"Great Service - Service Department"

- DLMD

I was scheduled for an oil change, tire rotation and inspection. But when I arrived, Gynnae let me know that I actually didn't need the oil change yet, as the synthetic oil is good for at least a year or 10,000 miles, of which neither had occurred. My tires still needed to be rotated, so she had that done, along with the inspection and honored my coupon with a small discount, as the amount was much less than the full service with the oil change. To top it off she returned a sparkly clean car! Superb service, wonderful attitude. Customer service at its best! Thank you, as that is a rarity these days! On a separate note, Phil also helped me discuss options on my lease while I waited and he was extremely helpful and friendly as well! They will have a customer for life!

Phil Bickel
Other Employees : Gynnae Britton

September 21, 2017

"Would shop there again."

- rav4girl

We had a really good experience at Byers. Colleen was very helpful thru the process. Would recommend her for sure! Will send friends and family!

September 20, 2017

" Excellent service! "

- Happy customer

Colleen was very friendly and knowledgeable in helping me to buy my new car. She walked me through the process step-by-step and was very clear in explaining all the details, which put me at ease. She made sure that my car-buying experience was easy and pleasant from beginning to end! I highly recommend working with her if you're in the market for a new or used car.

Used 2010 Hyundai Elantra