CarSmart.net

Team Member

September 16, 2017

"Buying a new car"

- Toyota43

Everybody was very nice,patient,pleasant and professional. They helped me and got me done in a very timely manner and explained everything very clearly

Richard Craycroft

September 12, 2017

"My experience here was amazing."

- Cynthia L Ramirez

Tyler greeted us the first time we went to carsmart he was very professional when answering all of our questions. I wasn't sure what vehicle I wanted so we ended up leaving. He called the next day to see how our car seach was going. Said he would email me and keep me posted with cars around my budget. (He kept his word)After 2wks of looking for a car Tyler made my car shopping experience so much easier. Adam (business development manager) called me that week and gave me a better understanding how credit works. He also answered all my queation since I was a first time buyer. Jason,Tyler( both sales man)and his team were honest,frindely and never pressured me into buying anything I didn't want to buy. I honsely recommend anyone to come even if you don't buy a car they won't pressure you into doing anything you don't want to do. I love my car and I'm happy with the decision I made thanks to them.

Tyler Norman
Adam Hampton

September 12, 2017

"Great car buying experience"

- Patricia Paulsen

Walked into the dealership-Felt welcomed instantly-Everyone said hello, introduced themselves and made me feel like I had known them forever! Bright and clean and fun but professional atmosphere-great music too!

Chris Smith